剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
求求你原谅我
Please... Please, forgive me!
对不起
I'm sorry!
求求你
Please!
求求你原谅我
Please forgive me!
家伙拿好,我要割下他的眼皮
Grab your toolbox. I wanna cut off his eyelids!
割下眼皮? -我要看他痛不欲生,快点
His eyelids? -I wanna watch him suffer. Come on!
不是叫我在他挖完洞之后
I thought you wanted me to shoot him
再开枪射他吗?-我改变主意了
after he was done digging the hole. -I changed my mind.
他改变主意了
Changed his mind...
她跟你说你的老二很大了吗?杰夫?
She tell you how big your cock is? Huh, Jeff?
对不起
I'm sorry!
真的很对不起
I, I, I, know. I'm sorry.
让我喘口气,拜托
Please. -Hold up. Hold up.
等等‥
Hey, uh,
我觉得今天先到此为止吧
I think we're going to call this off.
所以不割眼皮,纯射杀吗?
What, no eyelids? Just shoot him?
不是,我不想杀他 -感恩大德
No, I-I don't want him dead. -Thank you.
你不是说想看他痛不欲生?
I thought you said you wanted to watch him suffer. -I know,
对,但他都求我原谅了
but, um, he's asked for my forgiveness.
他说的其实也有道理
Y-you know, he made some valid points, so, uh,
所以我打算原谅杰夫
I'm forgiving Jeff.
你要原谅杰夫?-很抱歉我上了你老婆
You're forgiving Jeff. -I'm sorry I fucked your wife.
他说很抱歉上了我老婆
He's sorry he fucked my wife!
总之我老婆也不是多贞洁
You know, and she's no saint either, okay?
有些往事就莫再提吧
There's a whole history we don't need to get into. I...
是我反应过度了
I think I just overreacted.
不准原谅杰夫
There's no forgiving Jeff!
"'久普林',莎莉里德着"
你昨晚又没有上♥床♥睡觉喔?
Did you not come to bed again last night?
是啊,我原本有个表演机会
Uh, no. I had a line on some work,
但后来泡汤了 所以我就开车到处晃晃
but it fell through, so I just drove around.
了解
Fun!
好吧,今天的午餐时间是两点
Okay, so lunch today's at 2:00...
可以请你
Uh-huh. -Yeah. Can you, like,
稍微提早到一些吗?
get there, like, a little early, you know,
来看看我们拍戏
and watch us shoot. -Oh...
我的遥控器坏了
My controller's broken. -Oh!
好,赞恩今天会来看拍好的镜头
Oh god. Diane's coming to look at cuts today.
要我带花去探班吗?
Do you want me to bring you flowers?
好,不要买♥♥黄色的喔 -真是的
Yeah. Uh, nothing yellow, okay? -Unbelievable...
然后如果我邀你留下来吃午餐
And, uh, if I say you can stay for lunch,
记得要拒绝喔
just know that you can't.
爱你
Love you!
可恶
Fuck.
"植物"
(车♥臣♥语)
(车♥臣♥语)
先生
Sir?
什么事?
Yes?
你好,我是梅尔邓恩刑♥警♥
Hi. I'm Detective Mae Dunn.
这两位是崔诺警♥察♥和何尔警♥察♥
These are officers Tereno and Hale.
我们想找诺荷汉克问话
We'd like to speak to NoHo Hank.
我去叫他
I will fetch him.
快点藏起来‥
警♥察♥来了,快全藏起来
警♥察♥? -全部藏起来
全部藏起来
藏海♥洛♥因♥吗,烦死了
我跟大佬们谈过了
I spoke to the elders,
说我们需要更多人手
told them we needed more men.
现在有我们俩 还有阿莫和扬达 总共四人
LA is us, Akhmal, and Yandar. That's four guys.
"海豹六队"只杀了六人
Well, SEAL Team Six only has six guys,
但他们却有自己的电视剧
and they have their own TV show.
汉克,外面有警♥察♥
Hank. The cops are outside.
他们想找你问话
They want to speak to you. -Well...
我们都知道这是无可避免的
we always knew this was going to happen.
准备上场放手一搏吧
This one is for all the marbles.
你想好说词了吗?
You have your story straight?
想好了
Yeah. Um...
这是人家第一次被问话
This is my first interrogation,
紧张得不得了
you know? I'm, like, legit nervous.
好
Alright.
如果两小时内没有你的消息
We don't hear from you in two hours,
我们就会听比尔的指令 -什么?
we will all take cyanide pills. -What?
再会了,宝贝们 -等等,什么?
Ciao, babies. -Wait, what?
是啊,修道院枪战
Yeah. Monastery shooting.
我都听说了
I heard about that.
你听说了?你不在现场吗?
Heard about it. But, you weren't there?
不在
No.
我们听说你在场
Well, we heard that you were there.
我不在 因为现场没有任何生还者
I wasn't. Because no one survived.
你不在场又怎么知道?
How would you know that if you weren't there?
手♥机♥的安全警报程序都讲啦
I saw it on Citizen App?
这枚别针上面写什么?
Can you tell me what that pin says?
就是‥"债已两清"
It says, "The debt has been paid."
你知道这是在哪里找到的吗?
Mm-hm. Any idea where we found it?
我们老家的银行都有呀
Well, they do hand them out at banks back home.
汉克 -还清债务后就会收到
Hank... -After you pay your debts.
我们在某辆车的后车厢里发现
Well, we found that one in the trunk of a car
旁边还躺着一具刑♥警♥的尸体
next to a detective's dead body.
搞屁啊?
What the fuck?
这也太胡来了吧
That is super fucked up. You know?
这跟修道院有什么关系?
What does this have to do with monastery?
我们认为这两起案子互有关联
We think the cases are linked.
我们拍到你在修道院外头
And we can put you outside the monastery
就在枪战发生的几天前
a few days before the shooting.
没错
Touché.
小侦探
Dr. Watsons.
对
Yes.
这两件案子确实有关联
These two cases are linked.
在修道院进行屠♥杀♥的男子
Same man who shot at monastery
就是杀掉你们亲爱同仁的烂人
is also fucking idiot who killed your dear, sweet detective.
那枚别针
That pin...
代表的就是‥
is calling card for...
这个人
that man.
我们一直想查出他的身份
We have been trying to identify him.
我如果抖出来 那你就等着帮我收尸‥
If I tell you, you'd have to pall-bear my coffin becau--
汉克,我不想再玩心理战了
Hank. I'm fed up with the mind games.
我原本耐心还有这样
My patience was here.
现在只剩下这样了
Now, it's here.
你就直接说吧,汉克
Just tell us, Hank.
他的名字是‥
His name is...
渡鸦
the Raven.
是个好名字 -这分明是假名
It's a good name. -It's a fake name.
你是说这个
You're saying this...
渡鸦杀了摩丝刑♥警♥ 然后跑去修道院大扫射
Raven killed Detective Moss and shot up the monastery?
一定是他
I know he did.
每次只要有人坏了车♥臣♥帮的行动
Anytime someone compromises Chechen operation,
上头就会派他来收拾局面
he's sent down by top brass to take care of it.
他从不失手
And he never fails.
你们应该去上网搜寻渡鸦
You know, you should really Wikipedia "raven."
有三种解释方式
You'll see the name works on, like, three different levels.
好,要怎么找到他?
Okay, where do we find him?
我只能说,这个名字其来有自
The name is not just random is what I'm saying.
至于怎么找到他
Where to find him?
渡鸦神出鬼没啊,各位
The Raven lives in the shadows, my friends.
天知道他在哪里
Who knows where he is?
"薄脆谷片"
"车♥臣♥山"
每年的这个时候 我们家
This time of year, in my home?
周都会一起看大学美足赛
Spend the weekend watching college football.
我们
I'm assuming...
应该看不了串流
streaming is a no-go.
倒是可以考虑在顶楼装个天线
We could put, uh, put an aerial on the roof.
俄亥俄州
Ohio State! Huh?
25年来,一场球赛都没错过 帮帮忙
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表