剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
帮助你们的魔鬼棒球手
who are going to help you.
小伙子们来这里是因为害怕小小的棒球吗
So you boys are here because you're afraid of a little baseball?
加侬 你不觉得我们应该...
Hey, Cannon, you think maybe we should --
-大声说 -杀人犯一号♥
- Speak up! - Murder
刀锋战士
你知道为什么他们叫我刀锋战士吗
You know why they call me Blade?
因为你是个溜冰的吗
Because you were an ice skater?
沉默胡里奥
杀人犯二号♥
Murder.
不知所云保罗
杀人犯三号♥
Murder.
云朵让我生气
Clouds make me angry.
你这说不通吧...
That makes no sense.
额 我们死定了
Oh, we're dead.
我有个好消息
I've got great news.
我们可以给你提供贷款
We were able to get you financed.
太棒了 贷款利率是多少
That's fantastic. What's my rate?
利率还行
Oh, it's a great rate.
这正是你希望能够
Yeah, it'll keep those weekly payments
承担的周供数额
right where you wanted them.
谢天谢地让我遇到了你
You know, I'm so glad that I met you.
我一直觉得很多销♥售♥只想着
I feel like a lot salesmen just want to take advantage
-占单身母亲便宜 -唉
- of a single mom. - Ugh.
我为这辆车存钱存了十四年
I've been saving up for this car for, like, 14 years.
没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
那真是很多年
That's a lot of years.
很多年
Lots o' years.
那是因为我现在需要一辆新车
That's why I need a new car now
因为我的女儿伊莎贝尔喜欢体操
because my daughter Isabel loves gymnastics
那些课程花了一大笔钱
And those lessons cost a fortune.
还要经常在两地往返
It's a long commute to nationals.
算了
Ah, nut bug.
-什么 -我不能这样对你
- I'm sorry. - I can't do this to you.
以这个利率 你相当于用三万八买♥♥一辆一万五的车
At this rate, you're buying a $15,000 car for $38,000.
听着
Okay, listen to me.
到街角那里去
Go to the lot across the street.
告诉他们你不接受百分之7以上的利率
Tell them you won't pay more than 7%.
坚定点 相信我 他们会和你成交的
Be firm and believe me, they will take the deal.
现在从这跑出去 詹尼弗
Okay? Now run out of here, Jennifer.
我说了跑
I said run!
谢谢你 特莉
Oh. Thank you, terry.
喂 喂 刚发生了什么
Hey. Hey, what just happened?
你怎么搞砸的 她可是个蠢货啊
How did you blow that? She was a dumb woman.
谢谢你 埃里克
Thank you, Eric.
我不会再对接下来的这五分钟而纠结了
I am no longer conflicted about the next five minutes.
顺便说一句 我不干了
By the way, I quit!
你去哪 玛丽
hey! Where you going, Mary?!
特莉 我叫特莉
Terry! It's Terry!
特莉 你还在吗
Terry? You there?
这里真热啊
Man, it's hot in here. Whew!
当你逃出击球区
When you bail out of the box,
很快你就会开始翘课
Pretty soon you're bailing out of the classroom.
然后就开始逃学
And then you start skipping school.
同时计划着抢劫杂货酒铺
And that's where you hatch your plan to rob the liquor store.
紧接着用抢来的钱买♥♥的镇静剂会让你犯上毒瘾
Then you get all hopped up with that money on goofballs
最终你沦落到一条船上 没衣服穿
And you wind up on a boat, naked,
还有一只猫头鹰朋友
With an owl as your friend.
猫头鹰本质上是一种孤立的动物
And the owl is a solitary creature by nature,
所以它也不算是朋友
So that's no friend.
对 对
Right! Right!
连朋友都没有
No friend at all.
当你逃出球场 就意味着你在背弃你的球队
When you bail out on a pitch, you're bailing out on your team.
同时你也背弃了你的梦想什么的
You're bailing out on your dreams or something.
清楚了吗
Am I clear?
是的 加侬
Yes, cannon.
清楚了吗
Am I clear?
是的 加侬
Yes, cannon!
这才是我想听的
That's what I want to hear.
你们所有人最好都给我待在击球区
All of you better stay in that batter's box,
或者你就准备好在那个小箱子里待一个月吧
Or you can stay in that sweat box over there for a month.
呆在击球员区
stay in the box!
监狱里的比克拉姆瑜伽 真先进啊
Bikram yoga in prison? Very progressive.
谁说了比克拉姆瑜伽
Who said bikram yoga?!
看着 不靠谱保罗会狠狠的朝你们扔球
Look here. Senseless paul is going to pitch to you -- hard.
沉默胡里奥怎么说话了
Why is silent julio talking?
铛
Dong!
如果你走出那个击球区
If you step out that box,
狗狗们可不会喜欢这样
them dogs is not gonna like it.
距上次伤亡已过49天
距上次伤亡已过...
今天会有重大伤亡...
加侬 我该怎么办
Cannon, what should I do?
麻烦你能让这几条狗安静会吗
Hey, will you cool these dogs down for a minute, please?
安静下来
Cool them down. Hey.
过来
Come here.
把这个给我
Give me this.
你做过比这更可怕的事
You've done stuff much scarier than this.
想一想
Think about it.
你离开了密歇根 你离开了在那的家
You left michigan. You left your house there.
你 你来到了新的学校
Y-y-you came to a new school.
你还要照顾你妈妈
You took care of your mom.
你在那里打一次 一次
You get in there one time -- one time --
我保证你再也不会害怕
And I promise you you will never be afraid again.
你会想要再来一千次 相信我
You'll want to do it 1,000 times. Trust me, please.
你会感受到的
You'll see.
好吗 去吧
All right? Let's go.
他 他刚才是打到球了么
Hey! Did -- did he get a piece of that?
什么
What?!
耶
Yeah!
你打到球了 孩子
You got a piece of it, man.
距上次伤亡已过50天
你手下有一群很棒的孩子 加侬
That's a great bunch of boys you got there, cannon.
失陪一下 我要去处决一个犯人
Well, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go execute a guy.
完美收工
End to a perfect day.
再次感谢 伙计
Thanks again, buddy.
谢谢
Thank you.
姐第一次带着个正当理由来这
Hmm, first time I'm here, with good reason.
我很抱歉
Hi. I'm sorry.
我只是需要一瓶廉价啤酒
I just needed a cheap beer
来净化掉那个我刚辞掉的肮脏工作
To cleanse myself of the disgusting job I just quit.
我希望能通过一份让我好过的工作来赚钱
No, I want to make my own money at a job I feel good about.
女权主义者
Eh. Feminist. Blah.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
能给我们两片披萨和一罐啤酒吗
Uh, can we get two slices and a pitcher of beer?
不好意思 我们没有小片披萨
Oh, sorry. We don't have slices.
我们也没有罐装酒
And we don't have pitchers, either.
你知道这里是美国 对吗
You know this is America, right?
没有小片披萨 只有派单卖♥♥
No slices. Only pies.
-我要跟你经理说话 -就给我们
- Can I talk to your manager? - We'll just take, um...
来一根中等大小的香肠... 棒极了
A medium sausa-- uh, uh, great.
你知道吗 加侬经常带我来这种地方
You know, the cannon used to bring me to a place like this
在我还小的时候
When I was young.
我们会一起打球 一起吃披萨
Yeah, we'd hit the cage, share a slice.
他会喝四罐啤酒 打个人
He'd drink four pitchers of beer, punch a guy,
然后我们搭公车回了家
And we'd take the bus home.
嗨 你们找我吗
Hi. You wanted to see me?
是的 你们这里披萨不单卖♥♥这不是扯淡呢吗
Uh, yeah. Your, uh, no-slice policy is ridiculous.
这里应该是个我可以带着我孩子来
This should be a place where I can bring my kid
而且只要花5块钱就能有
when I just want to spend five bucks
10分钟的美妙时光的地方
And have 10 great minutes with him.
而且我知道就算披萨烫得能让他掉层皮
And I know he'll leave happy, even though the slice was so hot
他也会很开心的
it took a layer of skin off his roof.
顺便说句 大家都知道扎啤比较方便
And everyone knows pitchers are easier to serve, by the way.
很少续杯
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表