剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
我的鸡翅和蓝芝士吃完了
I'm out of wings and blue cheese.
我真的好喜欢吃蓝芝士
I really love blue cheese.
切丽 再来二十个 多加蓝芝士
Chelle -- 20 more, extra blue.
瞧 马上就来
Look at that. They're on their way.
如果你肯在比赛时露面的话
And there'll be more where that came from
还会有更多
if you show up to the game.
又不是我的监护日 我有安排了
Look, it's not my custody day. I got plans.
而且 难道我真的愿意站在看台上
Anyway, do I really want to be in the stands
让我妻子冲我嚷嚷
and have my wife yell at me
就因为我想难得高兴一下么
for trying to be happy for once in my life?
那你的儿子怎么办
What about your son?
达德利知道我爱他
Dudley knows I love him.
我不这么认为
I don't think he does.
他需要你在那里支持他
He needs you there.
我儿子需要什么不用你管
You know what? Don't tell me what my son needs.
鸡翅不要了 我没胃口了
Cancel the wings. I lost my appetite.
好吧 卢卢 B计划
All right, Lulu. Plan "B."
别担心 亲爱的 看我搞定他
Don't worry, darling. I'll get him there.
不好意思
Excuse me.
亲爱的
Um, sweetheart,
你的捷豹车真是亮瞎老娘的狗眼
I couldn't help but notice you drive a jaguar.
特莉教练
Coach Terry!
我的爸妈都在这儿
Both of my parents are here!
我今天一定能击出安打 我有预感
I'm gonna get a hit today! I can just feel it!
你知道你行的 伙计
I know you are, buddy.
那孩子击出安打的那天...
The day that kid gets a hit --
你要是再说一句达德利的坏话 我发誓
You say one negative thing about Dudley, so help me,
我就用那根棒球棒把你揍成一根
I will make a cologne-flavored popsicle out of you
古龙水味的冰棍儿
with that baseball bat.
你先听我把话说完
If you'd just let me finish.
我本来要说 那孩子击出安打的那天
I was gonna say the day that kid gets a hit
可能就是今天
would probably be today.
伙计
Bud?
我要进入你的"安全泡泡"了
Stepping into your bubble.
我只想告诉你
I just want to say that you're, uh...
你是个很棒的小伙子
You're a fantastic person.
而且 你有...很多优点
And, you know... good things.
所以 比赛过后来找我
So, you -- y-you find me after the game,
我要在你的头盔上贴一枚彩虹贴纸
and I'm gonna put one of those rainbow stickers right on your helmet.
那你能在我脸上贴猫胡子吗
Will you put kitty whiskers on my face?
好
Yeah. Yeah.
来找我就行
You just find me.
正面鼓励 谢尔
Positive reinforcement, Shel.
孩子们需要这个
Kids need that.
安全感
Safety.
把"安全泡泡"还给你
Stepping out.
一 二 三 红雀队
One, two, three -- Cardinals!
很好
Great.
全神贯注 伙计
Eye of the kitty, buddy.
全神贯注
Eye of the kitty.
-别用你的手指指着我 -不
- Get your finger out of my face! - Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no.
不要用手指着我
Don't you wave your finger at me!
我爱指哪里就指哪...
I'll put my finger wherever...
不可思议
Unbelievable.
准备开始 伙计
Let's go, buddy.
快跑
Run!
快跑 快
Come on! Come on!
快跑 伙计
Come on, buddy!
你 出局
You're out!
-他没有出局 -别这样 教练
- He's not out! - Come on, coach.
那个传球甩了你队员的脚有一英里吧
That throw beat your kid's foot there by a mile.
我不管他的脚在哪里
I don't care where his foot was.
好吧 但那就是重点所在
Yeah, but that's kind of the whole point.
不 那不是重点 好吗
No, it's not the point, okay?
这些 这些孩子需要安全感
These -- these kids need to feel safe.
他们不应该独自经历这些
Okay, they shouldn't have to go through this alone.
你应该露面 你应该多点关注
You need to be there, and you need to pay attention.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我要你回到休息区
I'm gonna need you to go back to the dugout
然后去吃你的医生给你开的药
and take whatever it is that your doctor prescribed you.
你看到这个了吗
Do you see this?
你看到这个了吗 看到了吗
Do you see this? Do you see it?!
他的脚触到了这个袋子
His foot touched this bag.
这说明他上垒[安全]了 懂吗
That is supposed to mean he is safe, okay?!
事实上 这是世界上最安全的地方了
In fact, this should be the safest place on Earth!
不是这样的 女士
It doesn't work like that, lady.
女士
Lady?!
就该是这样的
That is exactly how it works!
因为这就是我们作为家长和教练
Because that is the job we signed up for
应尽的职责 懂吗
as parents and as coaches, okay?!
跟我走
Let's go.
今天这球打得真好 小达
Hey, that was a great hit today, Dud.
干得漂亮 为你感到骄傲
Great job. Proud of you.
你没叫我肥仔
You didn't call me "Fat kid".
别担心 下次会叫的
Well, don't worry. I will next time.
漂亮的一球
Good hit.
住手 别动我
No! No!
你今天在球场发火的那一出
That little blowup you had today,
让我非常骄傲 小丫头
uh, made me really proud, junior.
是不是照顾那个小肥仔让你很烦躁
I guess babying the fat kid wound you up a little, right?
你想知道为什么我这么关心达德利吗
Do you want to know why I was babying Dudley?
不 不太想
No, not really.
因为我不想让他像我小时候那样
Because I didn't want him to feel abandoned
觉得自己像被抛弃了一样
like I did when I was a kid.
被抛弃
Abandoned?
谁干的
Who did that?
把一个十岁的孩子丢在一个墨西哥旅店
What do you call leaving a 10-year-old
和一个陌生女人待上一个月还能叫什么
in a Mexican hotel room with a strange woman for a month?
地中海俱乐部
Club Med?
听我说 胡安妮塔
Look... Juanita...
她是个善良的女士 很会照顾人
She was a terrific lady and... and a great caretaker,
我相信你和她在一起会很安全的
and I was sure that you'd be safe with her.
再说了 我现在还能怎么弥补那件事
Uh, by the way, what the heck can I do about it now?
你那时为什么要丢下我
Why did you leave me like that?
妈妈才刚过世
You know, mom had just died.
你把我丢给一个我完全不认识的陌生人
You left me with a complete stranger.
我做了什么错事吗
What did I do?
不
No.
你没有...
You did...
你没做错什么
I mean, you did nothing.
你也知道的 当你妈妈...
You know, when mom...
当你妈妈去世时 我...
when mom died, I, uh...
我每天不停地喝酒
I did a lot more than just drink a little bit.
我当时一团糟
I was a mess.
所以我觉得 如果我让你和...
So I figured, uh, if I left you with, uh...
我很信任 很信任的人在一起的话
somebody I trusted... really trusted...
会比和我在一起好得多
that you'd be, you know, a lot better off than being with me.
我真的不想让你看到我那副鬼样
I really didn't want you to see me like that, you know?
所以我觉得我这么做...
And, uh, so I just thought I did, uh,
是最好的决定
you know, the best that I could.
这绝对不是你的错 亲爱的
You sure didn't do anything, honey.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
爸爸
Dad.
你离开之后去了哪儿
Where did you go when you left?
墨西哥的贝蒂·福特中心之类的地方
Some Mexican Betty Ford kind of thing.
药物依赖康复医院
但你还是没有戒酒啊
But you still drink.
那是在墨西哥啊
Well, it was in Mexican.
鬼才知道他们在说什么
I mean, I-I didn't understand anything they said.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
咚咚
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表