剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
重返
赛场
第一季 第二集
不 妈妈
No, mom!
丹尼 闹钟在哪里
Danny, where's the alarm?
椅子上
It's on the chair.
我们有椅子吗
We have a chair?
不准进去
Do not go in there.
我得进去刷牙啊
But I've got to brush my teeth.
卫生间里的东西绝对不准往嘴里放
Nothing in that bathroom goes in your mouth.
不会吧
No.
洛奇 你干什么呢
Hey, Rocky, what are you doing?
史泰龙主演的同名电影主角 拳王
我和丹尼住在一起挤得不行
Danny and I are living on top of each other.
我不明白你占着这么大的主卧
I don't get why you sleep in the guest room
为什么还要睡在客房♥里
when you have a perfectly good master bedroom.
我们需要用另一个卫生间 打开门
We need the extra bathroom. Unlock this door.
不可能 这间房♥里就是一团糟
It's not gonna happen. This room is a disaster.
根本就没有厕所的地儿好吗
There's not even a seat for the crapper, okay?
-所以你必须去那间 -不行
- So one will have to do. - It won't do.
穿隔离服都挡不住你扔的那些烂货的恶臭
Hazmat suits can't protect us from what you drop.
简直惊悚至极
It's horrifying.
里面就好像你刚拉过肚子一样
It's like you took a number three in there.
你就将就一下好不好
Please try to make do, won't you?
苍天啊 过不下去了
Oh, God. This isn't gonna work.
我得去找份工作然后和丹尼一起搬出去
I have to find a job so Danny and I can move out of here.
那真是太好了
Well, that would be swell,
当今社会肯定很多地方招大学辍学生的
'cause there's a huge demand for college dropouts nowadays.
我能做的工作有很多啊
There's lots that I could do.
我可以去卖♥♥♥车♥
I could sell cars.
我以前帮那个笨蛋前夫卖♥♥过
I did it for my dumb ex-husband's car dealership,
当时我可是店里销♥售♥业绩最好的
and I was the best one on that lot.
-你要怎么做随你 -好啊
- Look, you do what you got to do. - Okay.
但是我们都知道上次你是什么下场
But we all know how that worked out for you the last time.
你离婚然后搬来这里住了
You got divorced and you moved in here.
你下次想搬去哪里 你姑妈西维亚那里吗
Where you gonna move in next? Your aunt Sylvia's?
她已经去世了
She's dead.
那跟我打电♥话♥的那个是谁
Who the hell was I talking to on the phone?
我要进去了
I'm going in.
*王者归来*
*I'm back*
*王者归来*
*I'm back*
好
Oh, yeah.
这才像支球队
Yeah, that's a team.
而这边...
And this...
就是一群带着棒球帽的笨蛋孩子
...is just a bunch of dumb kids with hats.
我们有场地了
Hey, we have the field.
我想问问你
Oh. Hey, um, let me ask you something.
教什么 怎么教
How and what?
你能教这些孩子什么
What can you possibly teach these kids?
我要教他们一个失业离婚还有一个捣乱老爸的
I am teaching them how an unemployed, divorced single mother
单身妈妈是如何取得成就的
with an old tumor attached to her can accomplish anything.
很好 但是...
That's really very nice, but, uh...
你为什么不教他们击球
Why don't you teach them how to hit?
这个轮不到你指手画脚
Here, you don't tell me what to do.
我是经理 你是助手
I am the manager. You're the assistant.
-一切尽在我掌握之中 -看出来了
- I've got everything under control. - Mm-hmm. I can see that.
朋友 下来
Amigo, down!
-你已经在美国了 -加侬
- You're in America already! - Cannon.
我是在尔湾[属加州]出生的 你个外国佬
I was born in Irvine, you gringo.
加侬 我来处理好吗
Cannon, I've got this, okay?
铛 铛
Dong! Dong!
-铛铛铛铛 -旋转跳跃 旋转跳跃
- Dong! Dong! Dong! Dong! - Step and spin and step and spin.
铛铛铛
Dongerang!
耶
Ooh, yeah
好 你处理
Yes, you got it.
达德利 你干什么呢
Dudley, what are you doing?
击球练习
小妞 你差点就打到我了
Hey, lady, that was close!
如果你们一直想逃出击球区
Guys, you are never gonna get a hit
是永远都无法击到球的
if you keep bailing out of the batter's box.
在击球区外面好像更安全些
It just seems safer outside of the batter's box.
你在击球区害怕吗
Ugh. You scared in that box?
我在里面就很害怕 感觉跟在棺材里一样
I'm scared in that box. Might as well be a coffin.
好了 孩子们 都出来
All right, boys. Come on. Everybody out.
快点 准备好 集♥合♥
Let's go. Come on. Hustle up. Gather up.
那对儿"大姜饼" 过来
Ginger boys, come here.
你们听着
All right, listen up.
我让你们来感受一下我的头这边
I want you to feel over here on this side of my head over here.
-好 -好
- Yay! - Yay!
别揉 就感受一下
No, don't rub it. Feel.
摸起来像金宝汤公♥司♥的...
It feels like chunky...
罐头汤罐似的
Soup.
大家听着
Look, guys.
我在职棒联盟时被其他球员
I got beaned three times in my Major League career
击中头部三次
by big leaguers, right?
所以我头上有几处凹痕
So I've got a couple of these little dents in my head.
但你们看看我 我很好 非常好
But look at me. I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine.
只是尝不出香草的味道 没什么大不了的对吧
I just can't taste vanilla. No big deal, right?
大家听我说
Hey, guys. Look.
人生中有些时候
There are moments in your lives
必须克服自己的恐惧
when you have to conquer your fears.
我们来就是这个目的
That's where we are now.
害怕被球击中是正常的
Look, being afraid of getting hit by the ball is normal.
但即使你被打中了 也就是疼一下而已
But even if it does hit you, it only stings for a second.
雷·查普曼就被洋基队的
Ray Chapman was killed
投手卡尔·梅斯击中身亡的
by the Yankees' pitcher Carl Mays.
那都是一百年以前了
That was 100 years ago.
跟泰坦尼克沉没一样久 有什么好哭的
So was the Titanic. You crying about that?
我看那电影总是哭
I always cry over the Titanic.
为什么那女主演不把那男的拉回木板上
Why didn't she help him back into that raft?
重点是 待在打击区内 好吗
Oh, point is, stay in the box, okay?
加侬会指导你们完成训练的
The Cannon's gonna finish up practice.
你要去哪
W...where you going?
告诉过你了 我要搬出去
I told you. I'm getting out of that house.
所以除非你收拾干净那个房♥间
So unless you clean up that room,
要么我就去找工作了
I'm going to look for work.
那好吧
Well, that's just fine.
好了 小伙子们 我们先来跑圈
All right, guys. I guess we're gonna run a bunch of laps now.
多谢刚才那位"白吃"教练的指导
Thanks, uh, to coach unemployment over there.
开始吧 动起来 把球棒放下
Let's go. Let's hit it. Drop the bats.
别那么肉 跑起来
Don't jog. Don't trot. Run!
-特莉过来了 -特莉 你好
- Here comes Terry. - Oh, hey, Terry.
如果你想找工作
If you're, uh, looking for work,
我不仅是联盟主席和这帮教练的老大
I'm not only league president and god to all these coaches.
我还有家建筑公♥司♥
I also own a construction company,
你想来的话非常欢迎
which would be perfect work for you.
你会戴安全帽 头发就不再影响市容了
You got to wear a hard hat, so that hair won't be a problem.
而且你已经有一张肮脏又性感的嘴
And you already have just a filthy, hot mouth.
我情愿得禽流感也不给你干活
I'd rather have bird flu than work for you.
什么
What?
我情愿长着六英尺长还不能弯的食指
I'd rather have an index finger six feet long that never bends.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
-我情愿给你看我的纹身在哪 -真下流
- I'd rather show you where my tattoo is. - Filthy.
永远不可能 这才是重点
Never! That's the point.
够劲啊
Oh, man.
我意思是
I mean, look.
我知道我只有一次工作经历 但也算是简历啊
I know it's only one job, but technically it is a resume.
你好
Hello?
好吧
Hmm. Okay.
分类广♥告♥
天呐 最不想干的就是再去卖♥♥♥车♥了
Ugh. The last thing I want to do is sell cars again.
不管了
Screw it.
金·卡戴珊 感谢你 特莉
顾客泊车员请至财务部
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表