剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
重返
赛场
第一季 第十二集
来吧 击球了 击球了
All right! Batter! Batter! Batter! Batter! Batter!
就差一点
Almost there.
没事的
Okay.
就照我说过的那样打
We've been through this, buddy.
-这个一定行 -看你的了
- Okay, this one. - Yep. This one.
行 这样吧
Okay, you know what?
不如这一次
How about, uh, on this one
我们真正把注意力集中在球上 如何
we just really focus on the ball, okay?
我尽力了 但是那边有个女生和她的比雄犬
I'm trying, but that lady and her Bichon Frise
穿着同样的毛衣
are wearing matching sweaters.
简直太有爱了
It's beyond adorbs.
还真是呢
Dang it. It is.
右外场那发生了很严重的事情
We've got a major situation out there in right field.
什么
Hmm?
有人受伤了吗
Is someone hurt?
要是就好了
I wish.
没错 他们开始做起首饰来了
That's right. They started making jewelry.
真不错 唐
Wow, that's good, Dong.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
大伙儿 我们能等训练结束了
Guys, can we wait until after practice
再来做手工吗
for the arts and crafts?
他说的啥
What did he say?
看来还是得我来给你们翻译一下
Excuse me, I speak Dong.
他说如果现在停下来就前功尽弃了
He said it will unravel if he stops.
今天大家都是怎么了
What is happening today?
你好 哪位
Yeah, hello?
我这么跟你说吧
Let me explain something to you.
如果我真的需要太阳能板
If I really wanted solar panels,
难道我不会打给你吗
don't you think I'd be calling you?
不 不 你现在这么打来
No, no. So, by you calling me,
是说你认为我蠢到
you're trying to tell me that I'm too stupid
连电♥话♥都不会用吗
to use a phone!
抱歉
Sorry.
不是对你说的
No, not you.
至于你 等我找出你是谁
You, I'm gonna track you down,
我会拿铁棍敲死你丫的
I'm gonna break your head with a pipe!
自求多福吧
Mm. God bless.
大伙儿 她居然叫凯特·米德尔顿[英国王妃]
Guys, her name is Kate Middleton.
这名字也太赞了
You've got to be kidding me.
毛毛好蓬松哦
So plush.
今天的训练真不错
Great practice.
就这么着吧
Let's call it.
*王者归来*
*I'm back*
*王者归来*
*I'm back*
悬浮船吗
Hovercraft.
我想只要能悬空几秒就行了
I guess we just have to make it hover.
那去你家
Um, your house?
你觉得七点半如何
So, um, what do you say? Like, 7:30?
没问题 到时见
Perfect. I'll see you then.
到时见
All right.
这是什么情况
So, what was that all about?
没什么 老妈 别在意
Nothing, mom. It's not a big deal.
看你那傻笑的样子 快说吧
Oh, come on, smiley. Spill it.
我们被分到一组做作业
Look, we got paired up to do a school project,
她今晚会来家里和我一起做
and she's coming over tonight to work on it.
天哪
Oh, my God.
太令人激动了 就像你的初次约会
This is so exciting. It's like your first date.
别乱想 老妈 这不是约会
Mom, keep it together. It's not a date.
还不是吗 大晚上的约在咱家单独见面
Uh, it's a one-on-one at our house at night
她又是你的梦中情人
with the love of your life. Oh!
我还记得她第一次亲你脸颊的那次
I remember when she kissed you on the cheek for the first time.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
之后还被我发现你在跳那个超萌的
And I caught you doing that cute little...
-空手道舞 -老妈 打住
- karate dance. - Mom, stop!
你最近是怎么了
What is with you lately?
-你在说什么呢 -你最近总是想着法子
- What are you talking about? - You're on a mission
让我在同学面前出丑
to embarrass me.
-那你说一个我听听 -真要我说吗
- I dare you to name one example. - Really?
小子 我要去上班了 来亲亲一下
Hey, bud. I got to go to work. Give me a kiss goodbye.
-老妈 -来吧
- Mom. - Come on.
-这边也来一下 -老妈
- Even it out. - Mom!
你不亲我是不会... 谢了
I'm not gonna leave until you give me... thank you.
对了 如果新底裤穿着不舒服的话
Oh, and if that new underwear starts to itch,
我在你床上放了一条旧的 知道了吗
I put an old pair on your bed, okay?
老妈
Mom!
求你了
Just promise me
今晚她来的时候别再这样了行吗
when she comes over tonight you won't act like this.
等一下
Hold that thought.
好了 再说一次
Okay, say it again.
这段用来做你们婚礼的开场视频简直太合适了
It's the perfect intro for your wedding video, okay?
-不 别想 -转过来 再说一次
- No. No. - Yes. You turn back. Say it again.
别闹了 快走开
Stop it! Leave.
怎么样
'Sup?
你好啊
Hey.
我会选那件T恤
I'd go with the t-shirt.
初次约会
Your first date,
你的穿着应该透露出
your shirt should say,
"我是爷们我怕谁"
"Welcome to the gun show."
都说了不是约会了 她真烦人
It's not a date. She is so annoying.
再烦她也是你老妈 你还想怎样
What do you want? It's your mom.
我知道你有点小紧张
I know you're a little rattled
因为这个瓦内萨对你来说很重要 对吗
because this Vanessa means a lot to you, right?
加侬 她太完美了
Cannon, she's, like, amazing.
而且她身上总有一股花香皂的味道
And she smells like soapy flowers.
知道吗 我第一次跟你外婆约会时
Yeah. You know, when I first dated your grandma,
她真是令人惊艳
she was something else.
她有全布朗克斯最棒的美♥腿♥
She had the best legs in the Bronx...
不对 密西西比河以东最棒的美♥腿♥
best legs east of the Mississippi.
第一次约会时
And, um, on our very first date,
我们去了一家汽车影院
we went to a, uh... a drive-in
看了一场《罗马之恋》
and we watched "Three coins in the fountain."
接着回到我的公♥寓♥ 然后我们就做了
And then we went back to my apartment, and we made it.
做了什么
Made what?
一个蛋糕
A cake.
总之 今晚别紧张
Listen, don't sweat it tonight
我会确保你妈不会来打扰你们的
because I'll make sure that mom leaves you two alone.
-我向你保证 -谢了
- You got my word on that. - Thank you.
男子气概 记住了
Gun show.
我是爷们我怕谁
Welcome to the gun show.
我们学造悬浮船
Why would we even need to know
到底是用来干嘛的
how to build a hovercraft anyway?
如果你为航♥天♥局工作 可能会有用吧
Maybe if you work for NASA or something?
不会吧
No way.
就算是他们也会这样说
I mean, even they'd be like,
"火星探测器 没问题
"One Mars rover, coming right up.
可气球悬浮船吗 真的难倒我们了"
But that balloon hovercraft thing? We're stumped."
-别监视他们了 偷♥窥♥狂 -别说话
- Stop spying on them, you creep. - Shh!
她喜欢他的那些小科学笑话呢
He's making little science jokes, and she likes it.
你再这样监视这小子 他就该被人当笑话看了
If you're on top of this kid any more, you'd be a circus act.
你有什么毛病
What is with you?
我发现他干了一些事情
I caught him doing something.
丹尼
Danny!
这是隐私
Privacy!
那是我的止汗剂
That's my deodorant.
等等 你这年纪就有味儿了吗
Wait, you have odor now?
那个我也用啊
I use it, too.
-我以为那就是给大家随便用的 -真恶心
- I thought it was a community pit stick. - Ew.
好吧 就算那小子身上有臭味
I mean, so the kid stinks a little bit.
那有什么大不了的
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表