剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
消灭角度队
Get the Angles!
我看到你了 看到你了
I can see you! I see you!
有种来单挑 我来了
Mano a mano! I'm coming for you!
消灭角度队 消灭他们
Get the Angles! Get the Angles!
消灭角度队
Get the Angles!
出发
Go!
我看到你了 强盗
I see you, Pirate.
你无处可藏了
You can't hide.
-马上给我出来 -角度队小子
- Come out wherever you are. - Hey, Angle!
可恶
Dang it!
强盗们 来看看我的酷炫舞步
Hey, Pirates! Check out these moves!
-角度队必胜 -角度队必胜
- Angles! - Angles!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
大家快掩护我
Cover me, everyone!
-去死吧 胖子 -我中枪了
- Die, tubby! - Ow! They got me!
达德利遇袭 我们马上来救你 达德利
Dudley is down! We're coming for you, Dudley!
卧倒 小天使
Hit the ground, Angel!
-达德利 自己翻个身 -你说什么
- Dudley, help me roll you over. - Wait... what?!
-我可不是人肉盾牌 -他们人呢
- I'm not a human shield! - Where are they?
你瞎啊 这不到处都是他们的人吗
Are you blind?! They're everywhere!
早就跟你说了
I told you!
你们到底是怎么回事
What the heck's the matter with you guys?
我已经把我知道的都教给你们了
I mean, I taught you everything I know.
你们竟然都阵亡了
You're all dead.
知道吗 如果这是真正的战争
You know, if this was real war,
你们现在都该说德语了
you'd all be speaking German.
上帝保佑你[德语]
Gesundheit.
战场上一片混乱 他们在猛攻我们的总部
It's crazy out there, man. They're storming our headquarters.
黄毛兄弟不听指挥
The gingers have gone rogue.
我看到他们俩朝一辆冰淇淋车开枪
I saw them shooting at an ice-cream truck.
-加侬 丹尼受伤了 -他人呢
- Cannon. Danny's hurt. - Where is he?
小子 你还好吗
Hey. Kid. You all right?
我的枪丢了 还把脚踝扭了
I lost my gun, and I twisted my ankle.
-我没法走路 -我听到你哭了 甘侬
- I can't walk. - I hear you crying, Gannon.
我要打得你屁滚尿流
I'm gonna put you out of your misery!
加侬 我没你那么坚强
Cannon, I'm not as tough as you.
好吗 我就是这样
Okay? That's all there is to it.
抱歉我让你失望了
I'm sorry I disappointed you.
我以前说的都是屁话 好吗
The hell with anything I ever said, okay?
你是我全世界最喜欢的孩子了
You're my favorite kid in the whole world.
我会一直陪着你的 好吗
And you're always with me, okay?
谢谢你 加侬
Thanks, Cannon.
-还有一件事 -什么
- Look, one more thing. - What?
他们离我有多近
How close are they?
你是装的吗
You playing possum?
我是在利用他们自大的心理
I'm using their hubris.
我懂了 这是你的反击手段 对吗
I get it... Your redemption sock, right?
听我说 你左边有两个
Okay, listen, there's two to your left
右边有两个 离你很近
and two to your right, a stone's throw away.
记住了吗
All right?
去把他们打得屁滚尿流吧 兄弟
Go give 'em hell, buddy.
快祝我生日快乐吧
Happy Birthday to me!
*人群中会有一个这样的丑角*
*There's always a joker, in the pack*
*总是有那么一个小丑*
*There's always a cupboard clown*
*那满脸油彩的傻瓜摔了个四脚朝天*
*The poor painted fool falls on his back*
*所有人都嘲笑他的失败*
*And everyone laughs when he's down*
*游戏中总有一个滑稽的人*
*There's always a funny man in the game*
*认为他好笑的人 你们都错了*
*But he's only funny by mistake*
*即使这样 大家还是一样的嘲笑他*
*But everyone laughs at him just the same*
*没人看见他满面油彩下的心碎*
*But don't see his painted heartbreak*
*我就是那个小丑*
*The joker is me*
*我就是那个小丑*
*The joker is me*
*我就是那个小丑*
*The joker is me*
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
玩得不错
Good game.
这小孩真了不起
That's a hell of a kid.
这就是你总是逞强装老大
That's what you're gonna get
将得到的下场 大卫
trying to be a tough guy all the time, David.
过来
Come here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 乖儿子
It'll be okay, son.
继续努力
Back to work.
我同意之前不准碰纸杯蛋糕
No touching a cupcake until I say so.
哪个勇士应该得到一个纸杯蛋糕
Now, which brave soldier deserves a cupcake?
是我 是我
I do! I do!
-我听不到 -我 是我 是我啦
- I can't hear you! - Me! I do! I do! Me!
你们吃吧
Off you go.
真是太有趣了
This is so fun.
所有的孩子都跟我说这是最棒的派对了
All of the kids told me this was the best party ever.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, mom.
我真的很喜欢这个派对
Yeah, I really appreciate it.
过来 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
-一切都值了 -简直不可思议
- Ahh. Well, that made it all worth it. - It is incredible.
孩子们 别忘了你们的派对纪念品
Oh, boys! Please, don't forget your party favors!
卢卢 这是什么
Lulu, what did you do?
就是一点松露啦 面霜啦
Oh, just some truffles, face cream,
还有一些纯银的狗牌啦
and some sterling-silver dog tags.
我可以把这些都退回去
They can go back.
不用不用 就发给他们吧
No, no, no. No. Let them have them.
但你别想从我这里拿到一分钱
But you're not getting a dime out of me.
小气鬼
Cheap.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表