剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
You'll see.
干得好 亲爱的
Oh! Well done, darling.
亲爱的 干得好
Well done, darling. Well done.
我要叫它"帕特里克"
I'm gonna name it "Patrick."
好的
Okay.
你好 特莉
Hi, Terry.
我就想说声
Um, I just wanted to say
非常非常感谢你撮合我和帕特里克
thank you so, so much for bringing Patrick and I together.
你是真心的朋友 亲爱的
You're a true friend, darling.
卢卢 你们一起会很幸福的
Oh, Lulu, you guys are gonna be so happy together.
是的 我有个好主意
Yes, and I have a great idea.
我今晚想请你吃饭
I'd love to buy you dinner tonight...
跟你道个谢 也庆祝一下
you know, just to say "thank you" And to celebrate.
听起来不错
That sounds perfect.
很好
Wonderful.
那我们八点在餐厅见行吗
Well, I'll see you at the Sidecar at 8:00?
没问题
Great.
好的
Great.
请坐 夫人 用餐愉快
There you go, ma'am. Enjoy.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我是要跟卢卢见面的啊
I was supposed to meet Lulu.
她也跟我这么说的
She told me the same thing.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
-站住 -老师 别碰那孩子
- Hey. - Teacher! Leave that kid alone.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表