剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
Point is, he is not an easy sell.
昨天晚上 我看见他用蛤蜊罐喝果汁
Last night, I saw him drinking the juice from a can of clams.
我又不能冲到店里
I mean, it's not like I can just go to the store
给她买♥♥个女朋友
and buy him a girlfriend.
其实 你可以
Actually, maybe you can.
卢卢
Lulu.
我爱死你了
I love you.
集♥合♥ 孩子们 新计划
Circle up, boys! New plan!
快点 快点 快快
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
听好了 很重要 知道吗
Okay, very important, all right?
如果你们不想让加侬对你们吼
If you want the Cannon to stop yelling at you,
就帮我替他找个女朋友
help me find him a lady friend.
好吗 这地方美女如云 潜在机会很多
Okay? This place is crawling with potential women.
目标年龄45-60 简而言之 高矮胖瘦 是女的就行
45-60 is our target age. Short, tall, big, small.
如果见她左手戴婚戒 就别浪费时间了
If there's a ring on her left hand, don't waste your time.
如果有晒痕 她一定是花花公主 夜店女王
If there's a tan line, she's shady and ready to party.
好了 行动 角度队 1 2 3
Okay! Let's do this! Angles! 1, 2, 3!
角度队加油
Angles!
他叫加侬
His name's the Cannon,
是职业棒球选手
and he used to play professional baseball.
不戴假发 不用假牙
All original hair. Original teeth.
浑身酒味 但不让人讨厌
Smells like beer, but in a fun way.
我想和你聊聊
关于 心灵的问题
宝贝
Hey, baby!
你对未来能找个让你无限使用
You interested in an American guy
厕纸的美国男人感兴趣吗
with an unlimited access to toilet paper?
美女 你是单身吗
Gorgeous. Are you single?
丹尼 麦克
Danny, Michael.
瓦内萨
Vanessa.
你们认识我妈妈吗
You know my mom?
我的天啊 你喜欢喝冰茶吗
Oh, my gosh! Don't you love that iced tea?
当然 我喜欢看瓶盖上的随机信息
Totally. I like the random facts on the bottle caps.
"袋鼠不能倒着走"
"Kangaroos can't walk backwards."
丹尼也喜欢
Danny likes something, too.
是吧 丹尼
Right, Danny?
是 我喜欢小袋鼠
K-- uh, b-baby k-kangaroos.
好极了 你给我发来看看
Awesome. You should send that in.
我得跟妈妈走了
I got to go catch up with my mom.
再见
See ya.
好的 好吧
Sounds good. All right.
特莉教练 我们找到你要的人了
Coach Terry, I believe we have found our lady.
-你好 我是多蒂 -你好
- Hi, I'm Dotty. - Hi.
你没跑去报♥警♥ 这是个好现象
You didn't run or call the cops, so that's a good sign.
-没准她是流浪汉 -你是流浪汉吗 亲爱的
- Unless she's homeless. - Are you homeless, darling?
你晒得挺黑的
'cause you are very tanned.
不是你想的那样 我住在海边别♥墅♥
No. No. No. I have a beach house.
我喜欢睡在吊床上
I like to get my hammock on.
孩子们跟我说了你父亲的事
The boys told me about your dad.
这种相亲方式有点另类 但管他呢
Kind of a crazy way to meet a guy, but what the hell?
我喜欢不修边幅的人
I like 'em rough around the edges.
-那如果是多毛且不修边幅呢 -也能将就
- What about hairy around the edges? - I can work with that.
让你见识下 解释下内野高飞球规则 开始
And check this out -- infield fly rule. Go.
如果击球手击球 少于两次出局
If a batter pops up and there's less than two outs
而第三次封♥杀♥的话 不管是否接到球
and a force on third, it's an automatic out,
都自动算出局
regardless if the ball is caught.
我以前在道奇队体育场卖♥♥啤酒
I used to sell beer at dodger stadium.
你今晚八点有空吗
Are you free tonight at 8:00?
这简直可笑
Oh, this is ridiculous.
你就花20分钟去见多蒂 行吗
Just come meet Dotty for 20 minutes, please?
别挡着电视
Baggin' on that.
克肖要投球了 我得在过期前
Kershaw's pitching, and I got to get through
把鲑鱼牛肉干吃完
this salmon jerky before it expires.
那是牙签项链吗
Is that a toothpick necklace?
我弄了条特别的
Had it made special.
这东西给我省好多买♥♥牙签的钱呢
It saves me a ton of money on toothpicks.
你洗过它吗
Do you ever wash it?
怎么 我还能传给自己点病吗
What, am I gonna catch something from myself?
你说话前用点脑子好吗
Why don't you think before you talk?
嘿 我费了老大劲才给你找了个对象
Hey, I busted my ass to find someone for you!
整个互联网都把你拒绝了
The entire internet turned you down.
我在停车场找到她的 知道吗
I found her in a parking lot, all right?
你必须去这约会
You are going on this date.
我告诉你 就算这房♥子着火了
I'll tell you, if this house was on fire,
我也会像和尚一样坐着一动不动
I would sit here and burn like a monk.
嘿 给我遥控器 你到底在干嘛
Hey, give me that. What the hell are you doing?
你按什么了 快说
What did you press? Come on.
快点 把雪花弄没
Come on. Get rid of the snow.
好呀 试试那个键
Yeah, try that one.
"高清"钮试试 快行吧
"Hd" Might -- oh, come on!
噢 没成功吗
Oh, that didn't work?
别呀
Oh, no.
-修好它 -噢 我会修的
- Fix this. - Oh, I'll fix it...
但你要去这约会
If you go on this date.
没办法了吧
Pick that out of your teeth.
想要用这破玩意 还要上麻省理工学院
You got to go to M.I.T. For this stupid...
这他妈又是什么
What the hell is this?!
老爸 这是多蒂·桑切斯 她离婚了
Dad, this is Dotty Sanchez. She is divorced.
她儿子在芝加哥生活
Her son lives in Chicago. Mm-hmm.
而且他有条叫凯文·克莱恩[演员名]的猎犬
And she has a basset hound named Kevin Kline.
是的 当他还是小狗时
Yeah, well, when he was a puppy,
他那萌萌的小脸特别像凯文·克莱恩
His cute little face reminded me of Kevin Kline.
好的 再见
And...Goodbye.
想想你的电视
Think of the tv.
它可会在你痛苦的余生中
It's gonna be snowing every damn day
不停地下雪
Of your miserable life.
对 就是这样
Hmm, yeah.
总之 在停车场碰到的你
Anyway, found you in a parking lot,
他差点在停车场把别人弄死
He almost killed a guy in a parking lot.
讨论吧 好好玩吧
Discuss. Have fun.
嘿 看看这是谁
Hey. Look who's here.
巧克力卖♥♥的怎么样呀 特莉
How's the chocolate sale coming, Terry?
你洗那个澡了吗
Did you, uh... Did you take that bath yet?
就是来送一下我爸
Just dropping off my dad.
因为我 他有个约会
He's on a date, thanks to me.
-那你的对象呢 -那你的对象呢
- Where's your date? - Where's your date?
-对呀 你对象呢 -那你对象呢
- Yeah, where's your date? -Where's your date?
我刚要到女生电♥话♥号♥码
Uh, well, just got her number.
所以这桩买♥♥卖♥♥就了事儿了 和电路城一样
So that deal is closed... Like Circuit City.
电路城是美国连锁超♥市♥ 由于经营不善被收♥购♥
总之
anyway, look.
不用再说了 菜鸟 我早就看透你了
Say no more, rookie, 'cause I got you all figured out.
-真的吗 -当然了
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
你前夫把你毁了 所以你不敢再约会了
Your ex wrecked you, and you're scared to start dating again.
所以你就把你♥爸♥爸拽出来试试水
So, what do you do? You take your dad out to test the waters.
你根本就不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
貌似踩雷了哈
struck a nerve, huh?
很性感嘛
That's kind of hot.
不 不是所有的东西都性感
No. Not everything is hot.
你刚才的行为就很性感
Like that right there you just did? It's hot.
不 不要冲着我的怒火发♥情♥
No! Stop getting aroused by my anger!
我要走了
I'm walking away now.
我都等不急了
I can't wait for that
因为那得多性感啊
cause it's gonna be... So hot.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
看...
And...
我对了
I'm right.
*当哥开始做♥爱♥时 哥做的不止是爱*
*When I start making love I don't just make love*
*我向东扭扭 我向西扭扭*
*I stroke it to the east. And I stroke it to the west*
*我扭向我最心爱的女人*
*And I stroke it to the woman that I love the best.*
*我要扭啊*
*I be strokin*
*我要扭啊*
*I be strokin*
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表