剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
How about it, Lulu? You want to be on my team?
当然
Yes.
我很想和你一队
I would love to team up with you.
-太好了 我们在那见 -好的
- Awesome. I'll see you out there. - Okay.
成功了 你们是一队的了
You got him! You guys are gonna be on the same team!
天呐 就像约会一样
Oh, my gosh! It's like a date!
没什么能比女人叼着装鸡蛋的勺子
Nothing impresses a man more than a woman
暴走五十码更能打动男人的了
who can walk 50 yards with an egg on a spoon.
张嘴
Hmm. Now, open up.
我的烤瓷牙
Oh! My veneers!
卢卢 专心点
Oh, Lulu, focus!
你妈妈真要这么干啊
Wow. Your mom's actually going through with this.
她肯定很喜欢这人
She must really like this guy.
听我口令 预备 开始
On your mark, get set, go!
-跑啊 -不不不
- Run! - No, no, no.
我一动 这蛋就得掉下来
As soon as I move, this is gonna fall.
我衣服可不想沾上鸡蛋 亲爱的
I've got way too much natural shimmy, darling.
你来吧
You do it.
你的牙齿...那么原生态
Your teeth are just... what they are.
快走吧 快去 亲爱的 赶上他们
Now, go. Go, go, go! Go on! Catch up! Go on, darling!
吧台在哪
Where's the bar?
-走得不错啊 -谢谢
- Hey, nice egg-work! - Thanks.
卢卢呢
Where's Lulu?
她退赛了
Oh, she had to bow out.
她去从狗嘴里...
Yeah, she had to save a... cat...
救下了一只猫 就在那
from a dog... over there.
天敌啊
Natural enemies.
现在 它们可能已经...
You know, you'd think by now, they would...
-你懂的 -好吧
- You get it. - Okay.
那我们俩是一队咯
So, I guess we're a team now.
没错
Yeah.
别拖我后腿哦 医生
Yeah, don't slow me down, doc.
看来你妈眼里也开始冒爱心了
Looks like your mom has hearts in her eyes now.
对我来说是好事
Good news for me.
小子
Hey, bud.
加侬 你脸上是什么
Cannon, what is that on your face?
是帝王蝶
It's a monarch.
那边有一群性感师奶
There were a couple of hot mamas
在... 在化妆摊位那里
in the, uh, face-painting booth over there.
加侬 你不该来这的
Uh, uh, Cannon, look, you should not be here, okay?
克罗斯比小姐 她在这转悠
Miss Crosby... she's running around.
她会看到你的
She's gonna find you.
就要这效果 我就是来找她的
Actually, that's good, because I'm here to talk to her.
我要结束这混乱局面
I got to put an end to this nonsense.
好吧 你脸上的这只大蝴蝶
Okay, I'm sorry... I cannot take you seriously
让我没办法严肃起来
with this butterfly on your face.
这是帝王蝶
It's a monarch.
准备好认输了吗
You ready to lose?
我老爸可比你老爸壮得多 走着瞧吧
My dad was a lot stronger than your dad, so we'll see.
你这么觉得吗
Oh, you think so?
-无所谓 你输定了 兄弟 -大错特错
- Doesn't matter. You're going down, bro. - Wrong!
我们行的
We got this.
没错 我个头小 但是特好胜
Oh, yeah. I'm small, but feisty.
发现了
I've noticed.
拔呀 拔
Pull! Pull!
休想 休想
No! No!
妈妈 用力拔呀 加油
Mom, pull! Come on! Go!
丹尼 我想跟你说句话
Danny, I'd like a word with you.
-糟了 -糟就对了
- Uh-oh. - "Uh-oh" Is right.
告诉你外公
Make sure your grandfather knows
如果他想跟我分手
that if he breaks up with me,
你就有得受了
you can expect a world of pain.
你考的每场试 干的每件事
Every test you take, every move you make,
我都会挂你科
I'll be failing you.
都会挂你科
I'll be failing you.
克罗斯比小姐
Look, Miss Crosby,
求你离我外公远点吧 好吗
please just stay away from my granddad, all right?
你们两个合不来的
You two are not meant to be together,
根本没有火花
and there's no spark.
我再也年轻不回去了
I am not getting any younger,
我也不愿意 自己孤独终老
and I will not... will not... spend my golden years by myself,
一个人去玩陶艺
trying to find happiness in ceramics.
听懂了没
Are we clear?
给你 拿着这个
Hey. Here, take this.
拿着啊 这是我花钱买♥♥的
Go ahead. Take it. I paid for it.
即使你们在一起
Even if you two get together,
我也不觉得你们会快乐的
I don't think you'll have a very healthy relationship.
我 才 不 管
I... don't... care!
搞什么
What the heck?!
你要去哪
Where are you going?!
我儿子
My kid!
老师
Hey... teacher!
放开我儿子
Leave that kid alone.
丹尼 怎么回事
Danny, what's going on here?
她...威胁我说如果加侬
Oh, she... she threatened to fail me
不跟她约会 她就要挂我科
if the Cannon doesn't keep seeing her.
她疯了 妈妈
She's crazy, mom.
我就说
Check that.
你给我听着 疯子
All right, now, you listen to me, fruitcake.
你要再来找我儿子
You get in my son's face again,
我们俩就有账算了 好吗
you're gonna have a problem with me, okay?
因为你疯狂的等级
'Cause as crazy as you think you are,
和甘侬家根本没得比
you have not met the Gannons.
她说得对 谁都疯不过我们
She is right. We out-crazy everyone.
我外公脸上画了只蝴蝶 看看吧
I mean, my granddad has a butterfly on his cheek. Look at that.
这是帝王蝶
It's a monarch.
离我远点
Stay away from me,
更重要的是 离我外孙远点
and more importantly, stay away from my grandson.
没错
Yeah.
你要敢对他动歪脑筋
You so much as look at him the wrong way,
我绝对会来找你
I'm coming after you.
看到我的怒火了吗
See it in the eyes? See it?
老娘弄死你
I will end you.
现在跟他道歉
Now say you're sorry.
道歉
Say it!
我... 非常抱歉
I am... terribly sorry.
太好了
Yes!
我本来还担心
Guys, look, I was worried
我们家会被外人拆散
that people would come between us and our family,
但这事之后
but after that,
我确定这根本不会发生
I'm positive that's not gonna happen ever again.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我也爱你 小子
Aww. I love you, too, bud.
加油 帕特里克 就要赢了
Come on, Patrick! That's it, darling!
使劲啊 使劲
Pull! Pull!
他多帅啊 亲爱的 看看他
Isn't he lovely, darling? Look at him.
是的 妈妈
He is, mom.
我觉得你们两个很般配
I think you guys would make a great couple.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling.
加油 帕特里克 你行的
Come on, Patrick, darling! You've got this!
加油 帕特里克 使劲
Come on, Patrick! Yank it!
使劲
Come on!
使劲 加油
Come on! Go!
-干得好 -真好玩
- Nice job! - Fun day.
今天真好玩
It was a fun day.
你能回来真好 兄弟
It's good to have you back, brah.
医生
Hey, doc.
跟我走走
Walk with me.
好的 有什么事吗
Okay. What's on your mind?
你会知道的
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表