剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
So, what do you think? Who's the easy team to beat?
所以呢 我是说 你该做点什么吧
Yeah, so? I mean, do something about it.
要是我的话 我会做的
I mean, I know I would.
看 他在干嘛
Look. What's he doing?
嘿 哥们
Hey, pal!
你恐怕不能拿吧 那是我们的零食
Afraid you can't have those. Those are our snacks!
明白 斯坦
Okay, stan!
噢...
Ohh!
这就对了
Yeah!
上吧 兄弟们
Dig in, boys.
红的是我的
I call the red one.
不行 我要两个
No, give me two!
学的挺快的啊 哥们
You're a quick study, buddy.
去 搞定她吧
Reel her in, my man.
失陪一下 加侬
Excuse me, Cannon.
说实话 这都是为你做的
Just so you know, I did this is all for you.
你看起来挺渴的
You looked thirsty.
谢谢 我是有点渴
Thanks. I am.
我就一下午没去场上
I spend one afternoon away from the field,
你就偷别的队的零食
And I find out you're stealing the other team's snacks?
你犯什么病了
What is wrong with you?
嘿 那都是他指使我做的
Hey, I only did it 'cause he told me to.
你这小白眼狼
Hey, You little rat stool pigeon.
我真没想到你
I didn't think you were strong enough
-会拿我当垫背 -我早就嗅到你了
- To throw me under a bus. - I knew this reeked of you.
真的 我都闻见他用你的古龙水了
Literally, I can smell him wearing your cologne.
我不负任何责任
I take no responsibility.
我的抚养证上有免责声明
My parenting comes with a disclaimer.
而你 丹尼 早该明白不能听他的
And you, danny. You should know better than to listen to him.
我还以为已经教会你怎么做选择了呢
I thought I taught you how to make better choices.
嘿 嘿 淡定 特莉
Hey, hey. Ease up, Terry.
就是 淡定点
Yeah, ease up!
你怎么跟你妈说话的
What did you just say to your mother?
我不就跟你学的吗 没别的意思
Hey, look. I'm just copying you, okay? That's all.
你赶紧进屋 我回来前不要乱跑
You need to go to your room and stay there until I get home.
不行 我有点事
No! I've got a thing!
如果你不赶快进屋
Well, you're gonna lose that thing right now
你就不会再有事了 明白吗 快走
If you don't go to your room, okay? Go!
你俩得学学怎么冷静点
You two need to learn to chill.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
进房♥间去 马上
Room, now!
随便咯 特莉
Whatevs, Terry.
我要出门
I'm going out.
求你别再瞎教他了
Try not to ruin him any further.
你裙子有本事再短点儿啊
Wear a shorter dress, why don't you?
你知道吗
You know what?
丹尼和我老爸今晚肯定要互相撒气
Danny and my dad can make each other miserable tonight.
我不能忍♥了
I can't take it.
-亲爱的 你还好吗 -爽啊
- Darling, are you okay? - Ahh!
不好
No!
但是很快就会好了
But I'm gonna get there quick.
但是别让我喝到三杯以上
Just don't let me have more than three drinks,
不然我就该和我爸一个德行了
because then I turn into my father.
酒保 麻烦再来四杯马丁尼
Bartender! Four more martinis, please.
女生之夜正式开始
Girls' night has officially begun.
值得庆祝一下
Well, I'll drink to that.
-那是我的酒 -我知道
- That's my drink. - Uh-huh.
美女们晚上好啊 我是乔什
Good evening, ladies. I'm Josh.
你好啊 乔什
Oh, gosh, Josh.
屁♥股♥挺翘啊 乔什
Nice ass, Josh.
不如把翘臀坐椅子上来吧
Why don't you park it in this seat?
-好的 -就在那
- Okay. - Right there.
你还有其他性感的朋友吗 乔什
Do you have any hot friends, Josh?
有啊
Yeah.
-打给他们 -都喊过来
-Call 'em. - All of them.
都喊来吗
All of 'em?
-现在就打 -现在吗
- Now. - Now?
现在
Now.
你得把它放耳朵边上
Yeah, yeah, you got to put it to your head.
-那...好吧 -这么打
- So... oh, okay. - Yeah.
小子 过来
Hey, kid! Get out here!
小子
Yo! Kid!
天呐
Oh. Oh, boy.
小混♥蛋♥跳窗跑了
Little twerp went out the window.
这就是老娘我这么多年怀念的感觉
This is what I have been missing all these years.
男人成群
Guys!
自在狂饮 百无禁忌
Liquored up. No inhibitions.
撒谎说自己是职业摄影师
Lying about being professional photographers.
亲爱的 他们能听见的
Darling, they can hear you.
老娘也该爽一把了
It's Terry time!
是的
Yes, it is.
老娘我会赔的
I will pay for that!
等等 老娘才不赔 因为老娘够性感
Wait. No, I won't. Because I'm hot.
要不我们叫点东西吃吧 亲爱的
Maybe we should order some food, darling.
不 不要
No, no, no.
-鱿鱼圈之类的 -那会把酒吸干的
- Maybe some calamari. - It'll just soak up the alcohol.
再说...这首
Plus... this!
这首是老娘的最爱
This is my jam.
是吗
It is?
*Mr.Big Stuff(Remix) Heavy D& The Boyz*
来吧 我们一起
Oh, come on. Let's go!
来吧 来吧 大家一起
Let's go. Let's go. Go, go, go!
来吧 大家一起 来来来
Off we go! Off we go! Go, come on! Go, go, go!
*我是大家伙*
*I'm Mr. Big Stuff*
*说唱新人 饶舌犀利 成群结伙*
*I'm a quick rhyme shooter, rap rookie, recruiter*
加侬来电
*永远只说能够 从来没有如果*
*I always say could, never ever say coulda*
*身材匀称 不是史泰龙和肥佬*
*I'm healthy and stacked, not a beast or all fat*
*当我开始饶舌 格莱美也拿到*
*I get applause and awards every time I rap*
*这样的我 不用改变任何*
*I love the way I am, I would never switch*
*毛♥片♥之后 最伟大的就是我*
*I'm the greatest entertainer since a porno flick*
*跟着我的节奏 一起摇摆*
*You move and groove to my funky tune*
*派对分子站好 欢迎我这大家伙*
*Party people, it's time to make room for your Mr. Big Stuff*
四条未读语♥音♥信息
老娘没事
I'm okay!
老娘这辈子从没感觉这么好过
This is the best I've ever felt in my life.
给我七分半钟 你也会这么爽
Well, give me about 7 1/2 minutes.
天呐 幸亏那不是我身上的味道
Oh, boy. I'm glad that smell isn't me.
我只想说 特莉
Just saying, Ter.
你这样躺在地上 太性感了
You on the floor-- so hot.
你是一个人吗 还是约会对象自杀了
Did you come here alone, or did your date hang herself?
我和斯坦一起的 但不跟他一起走
I came with Stan, but I'm not leaving with him.
-那我自己打车走吗 -灰常正确
- So I'm cabbing it? - That is correct.
请你喝一杯 白金卡哟
Cocktails. Platinum.
您的信♥用♥卡♥已被拒
Your card's been declined.
因为买♥♥混♥蛋♥药水时刷爆了透♥支♥额度
It was maxed out on douche elixir,
而且药效立竿见影
and it has worked.
真性感
That's so hot.
卢卢 你愿意参观我的木偶收藏吗
So, Lulu, would you like to see my marionettes?!
不
No.
没关系 我习惯了
That's okay. Normal reaction.
九个未接来电
我在想 或许过段时间
So, I was thinking, maybe later, we could...
太及时了 卢卢
Oh, good timing, Lulu.
咱们去找块地方 但愿能少点...
Let's go to another part of the bar where there's less...
这种人
that.
特莉 赶快回我电♥话♥
Terry, call me back right away.
你想和我们一起去看暴种乐团演出吗
So, we're all getting tickets to Hatebreed if you want to go.
*这足以让你疯狂*
*It's enough to make you go crazy*
难以置信
I-I can't believe it.
他们的票没那么难买♥♥
They're not that hard to get.
你知道吗 丹妮卡 我很喜欢你
Uh, you know, look, Danica, you know, I like you all,
但我真正有感觉的是别人
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表