剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
Customer parker to financing.
顾客泊车员请至财务部
Customer parker to financing, please.
你在干嘛
Hey!
我不是...
I wasn't...
你从哪找的这钥匙的 小福尔摩斯
Where did you get this key, Sherlock?
-它在... -我说了不许进这里
- Uh, it was... - I told you this room was off limits.
-你看到了什么 -看见了...
- What did you see? - I saw...
你什么都没看见
You saw nothing.
什么都没有看见
You saw absolutely nothing.
给你
Here.
别对你妈说一个字
Don't say a word to you mother.
就二十吗
20 bucks?
你狠 再给你二十
Cute. Here's $40.
-现在两清了 -才没有
- Just so that we're clear. - We're not.
不要进去 把嘴闭紧了 好吗
Stay out of the room and zip it, okay?
-走吧 -好的
- Bye. - Okay.
很好 不错 不错
All right, all right, all right.
-令人印象深刻啊 -当然
- This is impressive. - Damn right.
-是的 -我在密歇根
- Yeah. - I have sold cars to
可是给这些名人们都卖♥♥过车子哦
all of those celebrities in Michigan,
三巨头的故乡哦
Home of the Big Three.
汽车产业三巨头 通用 福特和克莱斯勒 均位于密歇根州底特律市
-三巨头啊 -看 你也懂行
- Big three. See? You know.
-是的 我听说过 -对吧
- Yeah, I've heard of it. - Yeah.
姐做事吃苦耐劳 而且善于交流
I'm tough, and I can talk.
就像胖子玩水滑道一样
Like fat guys and water slides,
具有致命杀伤力 埃里克
it is a lethal blend, Eric.
-你也相当性感啊 -是的
- You're also hot. - Mm.
好的 愿意的话这工作就是你的了
Okay. Job is yours if you want it.
恭喜
Congratulations.
很好
Mm-hmm, great.
我去给你拿一些准备文件
I'm gonna go get you some start paperwork
你可以带回家去 好吗 玛莉
you can take with you, okay, Mary?
是特莉
Terry.
大伙们 你们一定要见见这妞儿
Hey, guys! You got to meet this chick!
伏特加 伏特加 我亲爱的伏特加
Vodka, vodka, vodka, vodka, vodka, vodka.
卢卢 我真心不想再去卖♥♥♥车♥
Oh, Lulu, I do not want to sell cars.
为什么 亲爱的 人人都爱汽车销♥售♥员
Oh, why not, darling? Everybody loves a car salesman.
大家才不 这就像全宇宙最烂的职业
No. No, they don't. It's like the most universally hated job.
纳粹 汽车销♥售♥员 连环杀手
Nazis, car salesmen, serial killers
逐级递减
in that order.
你去过车行吗
Have you ever been to a car dealership.
就像性别歧视者的天堂
It's like such a sexist environment.
亲爱的 你能行的 你这么一女汉子
What? Darling, you can handle that. You're very butch.
想想 如果我是个马丁尼酒杯
Now, if I was a martini glass,
佣人会把我放哪里
where would my maid put me?
我不知道自己算不算女汉子
I don't know if I'm butch,
但是 知道吗 你说得对
But, yes, you know, you're right.
男人能干的我也能干
I can do anything a man can do.
亲爱的 你要是"能干"我们就不在这聊天了
Darling, if you could, then we would not be talking,
因为你年轻 金发又饥渴
because you're young, blond, and desperate,
正是姐好的那口儿
and that's my sweet spot.
我不知道自己还能否胜任别的工作
See, I just don't know if I'm qualified to do anything else.
又讨厌自己卖♥♥♥车♥的样子
And I hated myself when I sold cars.
好胜 肤浅又空虚
I was competitive and superficial and empty.
人人都痛恨自己的工作
Everybody hates their jobs.
所以才会有酒类销♥售♥员 对吧
That's why there are alcohol salesmen, hmm?
这就是生命的轮回
It's the circle of life.
去上班 工作 回来灌醉自己
Commute, work, and medicate.
这才是美国人的生活 如果这是你
It's the American way, and if that's the only way
离开那房♥子的唯一方式
you're gonna get out of that house,
如果只有这一个选择 那就接受工作
if it's your only option, then take the job.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
重磅炸♥弹♥
Cannonball.
耶
Yeah.
你为什么不待在击球区
Why can't you stay in the batter's box?
你是被领养的吗[讽刺其不像一家人有棒球天赋]
Were you adopted?
-啥 没有 我怕球 - 为什么
- What? No. I'm scared of the ball. - Why?
因为当棒球击中你的时候
Because when a baseball hits you,
感觉真真实实像是棒球击中了你
it feels like a baseball hits you.
那就躲开
Then get out of the way.
那正是我采取的做法
That's exactly what I'm doing
逃出击球区
by stepping out of the batter's box.
但这样你永远不会打到球
Yeah, but then you'll never get a hit.
或者得个脑震荡
Or a concussion.
听着 不管怎样 我都会让你归位
Look, someway, somehow, I'm gonna get you to stay in that box.
我的意思是 即使它会杀了你
I mean, if it kills you.
-早上好 -妈妈早 你看上去不错
- Good morning. - Hey, mom. You look nice.
谢谢啊
Thank you.
嗯 你工作找得怎么样了
Yeah, how's the job hunt going?
不错 我已经收到份录用通知了
Great. I got an offer already.
那你为何还没收下然后离开这高就呢
So why don't you take it and then take off?
-你什么意思 -在我的那会儿
- What is your problem? - You know, in my day,
当有人给你完全免费的东西时
when somebody gave you something completely free,
比如头上的屋顶 你得说句"谢谢"
like a roof over your head, you said, "Thank you."
我根本不知道现在这算什么
I have no idea what this is.
现在这样只因你不打扫房♥间
This is because you won't clean out a room.
见鬼了 那我帮你打扫好了
Hell, I will go clean it out for you.
像是那里面还能有啥似的
What could possibly be in there anyway?
从地上到天棚都得扫 你少管闲事
It's floor to ceiling. Mind your business.
我绝不会和你重复说两遍
Now, I'm not gonna tell you twice.
你离那远点儿 离那远点儿
You stay out of there. Stay out of there.
你刚刚说了两遍
You just said that twice.
-非也 各一遍罢了 -好的
- No, it was one each. - Fine.
记住 你今天首次单独和孩子们在一起
Remember, today's your first practice alone with the kids.
继续把他们留在击球区 不准玩的太过分
Work on keeping them in the box. Nothing crazy.
我还能做啥 绑♥架♥他们吗
What am I gonna do, kidnap them?
上车 我们出发了
In the van. Let's go.
每个人传阅一下你们的许可协议
Everybody pass up your permission slips.
这些许可协议内容真含糊
These permission slips are pretty vague.
它规定了我的责任
It limits my liability.
如果今天活动结束后你没有回到车里
If you don't get back in this van by the end of the day,
那与我无关了
it's not my problem.
那与谁有关
Then whose problem is it?
你♥爸♥妈 社会 奥巴马 我不关心
Your parents, society, Obama. I don't care.
系好安全带
Just buckle up.
见鬼
Ah! Damn it!
就这样 明白吗
It's done. Okay?
嘿 我来就行
Hey, hey! I'm up.
你再越雷池一步 姐定会给你点颜色瞧瞧
You take one more step, and I'll wear you like a cheap suit.
你可不希望看到那样的自己
You're not gonna like the way you look.
我说到做到
I guarantee it.
你好 我是特莉 我能为你做什么
Hi. I'm Terry. How can I help you?
这地方太糟了 加侬先生
This place is no bueno, mr. The Cannon.
我叔叔关在这里
My uncle lives here.
不会吧 这里有多么糟糕
Come on. How bad could it be?
不是吧 这里可是监狱啊
Hello? It's a prison.
大家注意 今天是放风日 上交你的剃刀...
Man on P.A.: It's shiv amnesty day. Turn in your shiv...
好吧 小伙子们 这位是我的教练
All right, boys, this is, uh, my coach,
他是这里的看守
and he's the warden here.
他在这里管教新人
And he, uh, kind of recruits
训练横贯全美境内
and trains the very best baseball players
那些犯重罪且最优秀的棒球手
who have committed felonies throughout these United States.
还有波多黎各来的
And Puerto Rico.
-还有关岛 -关岛
- And Guam. - And Guam.
没有任何事情
You know, nothing warms my heart as much
比看到年轻球手更为激动人心
than to meet young ballplayers.
嘿 笨狗 拿你的制♥服♥换套连体裤
Hey, Chow! Trade your uniform for a jumpsuit!
现在我听说你们
Now, I hear that you're having trouble
待在击球区里有困难
staying in the batter's box.
让我为你们介绍三位
Let me introduce you to three killer baseball players
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表