剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
我也很感激你一直留心照顾着我
And I appreciate you looking out for me,
但我并不需要你的保护
but I don't need your protection.
以防你没注意到 我可是你女儿
In case you hadn't noticed, I am your daughter.
我自己能应付的过来
I can handle myself.
-这都是他的错 -不是的
- It was his fault. - Not true.
-都是他的错 -不是的
- It was his fault. - Not true.
那个打脸的约定就此取消
And the face-bashing deal is off.
-我们本来有个约定 -没什么约定
- We had a deal. - There is no deal.
你不能取消那个约定 我一定会抓到你
You can't take that back. I'm gonna get you, man.
打脸的约定取消了 走吧
The face-bashing deal is off. Just get.
老子给你定个新规
I'll show you a deal.
哇哦 鉴于你有一个这样的父亲
Wow, you are amazingly well-adjusted,
你适应能力真强
considering you have him for a father.
我再也不想看见你这可怜虫了 杰克
I never want to see your sorry ass again, Jack.
我简直不敢相信我差点就要和你睡了
I can't believe I almost slept with you.
录像里面的不是我 我没去过625房♥
That was not me on that video. I was never in room 625.
那你为什么告诉你父亲那是你呢
Then why did you tell your dad it was?
因为我不想让他赢我
'Cause I didn't want to let him win.
但他是对的 你是个坏人还是个骗人精
But he's right-- you're a bad guy and a liar.
这是约会 我从没对你说过谎
This is dating. And I never lied to you.
不 事实上 你撒谎了
Yeah, actually, you did lie.
你说你没有和别人约会
You said you weren't seeing anyone else.
我不是和她约会 我们只是寻欢作乐
I'm not seeing her. We're just having fun, you know?
就像我们两个这样
Like you and me.
寻欢作乐
"Having fun"?
对
Ha. Right.
你知道吗
You know...
如果我19岁的话可能会和你睡的
The 19-year-old me would have slept with you anyway.
如果我25岁的话 可能直接忽略掉
And the 25-year-old me would have ignored the signs
你在和别的女人上♥床♥的那些征兆
that you were sleeping with other women.
但 那些我都经历过了
But I've already done all that.
所以 32岁的我只会这样做
So now, the 32-year-old me is just gonna do this.
我是甘侬家的
I'm a Gannon.
没人能再占我便宜
No one takes advantage of me anymore.
这个我就拿走了
And I'm taking this.
我想来还这些东西
I'd like to return these.
有天我偷了这些 我感觉糟透了
I stole them the other day, and I feel terrible about it.
这些东西没有被偷
That stuff isn't stolen.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是加侬的外孙对吗
You're the Cannon's grandson, right?
你进来之前 他付了这些东西的钱
Before you came in, he paid for all this.
他告诉我 他要给你上一课
He told me he was, uh, teaching you a lesson.
他真是个疯子
He's a maniac.
但如果你还是要还这些的话
But if you still want to return them,
我可以给你现金或者抵用额度
I can give you cash or store credit.
现金
Cash.
这一课到现在才算结束
And here ended the lesson.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表