剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
That's what I'm talking about. Let's hit the library.
还挺好玩的
That was fun.
我刚才得去图书馆接亨特
So, I just had to pick up Hunter
因为有人把他丢那外面了
because someone left him outside the library.
现在的家长真是的
These parents --
都在忙着听有声书和参加同志婚礼吗
All busy with their audiobooks and gay weddings.
这么说 你跟这事一点关系都没有
So, you wouldn't know anything about that?
今晚的约会怎么样
How was your night?
我们约好下次见面了
We're going out again.
这事没完 老家伙
This ain't over, old man.
是啊 咱们走着瞧 小丫头
No, it ain't, junior.
加侬先生
Mr.Cannon?
为什么你说带我们去击球练习场
Why you tell us to go to batting cage
而我们现在却坐在车上
and now we in car?
你们每个人都有特殊的才能
Each of you has a particular set of skills,
但那绝不会是棒球
None of which is baseball.
唐 你负责摄像
Dong, you handle the video
你们亚洲人最爱走哪拍哪了
because your people love cameras.
胖小子 你肯定随身带着午餐
Fat kid, you obviously have lunch.
正确
Check.
黄毛二人组
Gingers,
如果事情败露了 你们来背黑锅
if things go bad here, you're the patsies.
-什么是黑锅 -什么是黑锅
- What's a patsy? - What's a patsy?
很好
Perfect.
唐 给我注意点
Hey! Hey! Dong!
对不起 加侬先森
Sorry, Mr.the Cannon.
-真好玩 再来 -再来
- Go fast! Again! Again! - Again! Again!
太好了 抓个正着
All right, caught him in the act.
那看上去像是三公斤的上等海♥洛♥因♥
That looks like three keys of prime-grade horse to me.
-就跟《火线》一样 -是啊
- Just like "The Wire." - Yeah.
美国电视剧 讲述黑帮与警♥察♥交锋的故事
不是跟你说过 别他妈在车里吃吗
Didn't I tell you not to eat in the damn car?
-你说粗口 -你说粗口
- You said a bad word! - You said a bad word!
想听更狠的粗口吗
You want to hear bad words?
"双胞胎被遗弃路边"如何
Two twins got left by the side of the road.
专心点
Focus!
唐 你都拍下来了吗
Dong, you getting this?
加侬 这是什么玩意
Whoa. Cannon, what is that?
呃...《家庭血案》里的道具
Um..."Exhibit A".
恐怖电影 讲述一家人相互残杀的故事
不关你的事
It's really none of your concern.
为什么你带别的孩子去练球场
Hey, how come you didn't take me
却不带上我
to the batting cages with the other kids?
因为你不够白♥痴♥
You're not an idiot.
在学校过得怎么样
How did school go?
-考试成绩发下来了 -然后呢
- We got our tests back. - And?
-我拿了一百分 -不错
- I got 100. - All right.
那个抄袭你的小子呢 他考多少分
What did that kid that cheated from you -- what did he get?
也是一百
100.
你一定很不爽吧
Made you feel like crap, huh?
有点吧
Kind of.
-只是"有点"吗 -是啊 有点不爽
- "Kind of"? - Yeah. Kind of.
-你居然只是"有点" -呃...
- "Kind of"? - Uh...
这样不行 去穿上你的外套
Not good enough. Go put your sweatshirt on.
看什么看 我认识你吗
What are you looking at? Do I know you?
那么 我向你隆重介绍...
Well, I'd like to introduce you to, uh,
海伦·亨特和保罗·雷瑟
Helen Hunt and Paul Reiser.
两人皆为电视剧《对你发火》主演
你最好在它们没发飙之前快滚
Now you better get out of here before we get mad about you.
快走 赶紧滚
Go. Get out of here.
来吧小子 我们走
Come on, kid. We're leaving.
不 加侬 我不能这么做
No. Cannon, I can't do this.
我再不干这些勾当了 我每晚都睡不着
I'm done with it. I can't sleep.
我都快精神崩溃了
And I'm having a nervous breakdown.
还害得我便秘了好几天
I haven't pooped in days.
快给我走
I said we're leaving.
不 我不干
No, we're not.
你敢反抗我
You saying no to me?
我是说 我不要再当小偷了
I'm saying no. No more stealing.
我不要
None. Unh-unh.
这就对了 看见了没
That's great. See? That's great.
你终于能坚持自己的立场了
You're finally standing up for yourself.
你就应该这样拒绝
That's what you should have did with that kid
那个抄袭你的小子
that was cheating off of you.
这一系列盗窃行动
This whole crime spree,
都只是你为了给我上一堂课吗
this was just you teaching me a lesson?
对啊 你不能让别人随便占你便宜
Yeah. You can't let anybody take advantage of you.
我们是甘侬家族 我们是老大
We're Gannons, man. We're leaders.
只有我们占别人便宜的份
If anybody's gonna take advantage of anybody, it is us.
-你直接用说的就好了 -我的意思是
- You could have just told me that. - Yeah, I mean,
我可以用讲的
I could tell you a lot of things,
但那要在你正视问题和反拨效应生效之后
but until you look it in the eye and wash it back...
我根本不懂你在说什么
I don't know what that means!
那就对了 下课
So end of the lesson.
快走
Come on. Hurry up.
来人收拾下12号♥货架
Cleanup in aisle 12!
请清洁工人打扫10号♥货架
Janitorial Services to aisle 10
-是12号♥ -12号♥货架
- 12! - A-aisle 12.
可以走了吗 美女
You ready to go, beautiful?
等我去换个衣服 猛♥男♥
Just after I change, hot stuff.
我收回那句话
Scratch that.
你觉得叫宝贝如何 听起来会奇怪吗
What about "Babe"? Does "Babe" Sound weird?
从你嘴里说出来不奇怪
Not coming out of your mouth.
非常好 杰克 非常好
Very good, Jack. Very good.
我想向你介绍一下加侬
Hey, I want to introduce you to the Cannon.
也就是那位... 加侬
A.K.A. The Cannon.
我要让你见识一个
I'm gonna introduce you
-充满痛苦的世界 -抓住他
- to a world of pain. - Yeah, get him! Get him!
爸爸 住手 住手
Dad, stop! Stop!
你认为我会让你糟蹋我女儿吗
You think I'm gonna let you -- you disrespect my daughter?
你觉得我会让你占她便宜吗
You think I'm gonna let you take advantage of her,
你这个废物
you piece of garbage?!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
他是个混♥蛋♥ 我给你看
He's a lowlife. Here, let me show you.
在这儿 我来拿这个
Here. I got this.
我抓他个现形 看好了哈
I got him good. There he is.
他和一群瘾君子在一起
There he is with a bunch of druggies.
你拿着摄像机跟踪他
You followed him around with a video camera?
你是哪儿不对啊
What is wrong with you?
你想好怎么解释了吗 骗子
You want to explain this, flyboy?
我和这些人出去闲逛
I'm hanging out with those guys
是因为我要和他们一起去参加一个会议
'cause I'm going to a meeting with them.
我戒毒了 到这周就是第五年了
I'm in recovery. Five years clean this week.
你是个戒毒者啊...
You're a quitter.
看这里 我有确实的依据
Here -- I got it on good authority
证明这个箱子里有毒品
that this package had drugs in it.
-什么确实的依据 -那个胖小子
- What authority? - The fat kid.
就像火线重案组一样
Just like "The wire."
火线重案组 讲述缉毒故事的美剧
你是说我从克雷格列表上买♥♥的游戏机吗
You mean the game console I bought off of Craigslist
克雷格列表 美国分类广♥告♥网站
-特莉说丹尼想要一个 -你真贴心
- because terry mentioned danny wanted one? - You're so sweet.
贴心才怪 准备看重点吧
Sweet, my ass. Here's the "Piece of resistance,"
这个证据绝对是致命一击
The "Coup de gras." Hmm?
我以为这会很浪漫的
I thought it would be romantic.
那个跟你在床上翻云覆雨的贱婊是谁
Who is the bimbo you're playin headboard hockey with inre?
告诉我 是谁
Tell me who.
爸爸 那是我
Dad, that'me.
你现在高兴了吗
Are you happy now?
不 我没有
No, no. No, I'm not.
听我说...
Look...
我知道你有过一次不快乐的婚姻
I seen you, you know, unhappy once.
我只是不想让悲剧重演 好吗
I just didn't want to see it happen again, okay?
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表