剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
You got the man in black,
约翰尼·卡什 肯尼迪
Johnny Cash, Kennedy.
我不是吹牛 但我真的是很有一套
And I'm not bragging, but I had a hell of a roll myself.
我们都曾是坏男孩 只不过被淹没在人海中
We were all bad boys just drowning in a sea of flesh.
我是说你真得好好学学
I mean, you got to get you some of that.
我只是改变不了自己
I can't just change who I am.
你当然可以 你想变成谁就能变成谁
Of course, you can. You can be anybody you want to be.
那我能变成那样么
So I can be that guy?
当然 有啥不可以的
Yeah, sure, why not?
看到那个妹子怎么黏着他了吧
See how that girl's hanging all over him?
你知道为什么吗 他在假装不在乎
You know why? He's making believe he doesn't care.
那会让妹子发疯 然后嫉妒心油然而生
That makes 'em crazy, and it gets the jealous going.
所以说如果你想让你的妞多注意你一点
So, if you want your chick to notice you more,
你不去理她就好
just pay less attention to her.
她会自己找上门的
She'll come a-knockin'.
-妈妈 -咋了
- Hey, mom. - Hmm?
问你个问题呗
Can I ask you a question?
你小时候约过坏男孩儿吗
Did you date bad boys when you were growing up?
何止约过 我还嫁过
I married one.
-为什么 -你想知道么
- Why? - Why?
因为还挺刺♥激♥的
'cause it was exciting.
那么妹子还真吃坏男孩儿这一套吗
So, the bad-boy thing kind of works?
一开始是
Well, until it doesn't.
我听说正是那股"坏劲儿"把你骗进了门
So what I'm hearing is that it gets you in the door.
等等 等等 什么门[暗指床]
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, what door?
-哪来的门 -好吧
- No doors. - All right.
晚安
Hey, good night.
-晚安 -等等 你要去哪
- Good night. - Wait. Where are you going?
我今晚要和卢卢出去
I want to go out with Lulu tonight.
什么 我晚上要出玩"宾戈"
What? I got Bingo tonight.
宾戈游戏 一种赌博游戏
-你会玩么 -"宾戈"是个马子
- You don't play Bingo. - Bingo is a chick.
前不久在酒吧认识的
I met her at the bar the other night. Uh...
不用等我 你早点睡
don't wait up.
今晚我真的得出去
I really need a night out.
恐怕不行了
Sorry, can't do.
拜托 我真的需要你帮我照顾下孩子
Come on, I really need you to be the other parent.
不管你喜不喜欢 丹尼算是咱俩一起在抚养
Like it or not, we're kind of raising Danny together.
等等 什么时候的事儿 我可没签字
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Since when? I didn't sign up for that.
听着 我已经尽到了家长的责任
Look -- I did my parenting.
你没坐过牢 也没卖♥♥过淫
You've never been arrested. You're not a stripper.
因为我教育到位
job's done.
我从没像个年轻人一样出去玩过 我要出去
I never had a 20s. I need to go out.
一晚上就好
I am asking you for one night.
听着 我真的非常同情你的遭遇
Listen, I'm truly very sympathetic to your problem.
不然这样 你趁孩子睡着
How about this -- why don't you just sneak out
偷偷溜出去玩几个小时
for a couple of hours while the kid's sleeping?
你小时候我经常这么做
I used to do that with you all the time.
我才不会把丹尼单独留在家里
I am not leaving Danny here by himself.
你改天再去见宾戈不就行了吗
Okay, why don't you just go see Bingo another night?
这是时效的问题
It's kind of time-sensitive.
她明天就要回"下流场所"了
She's got to go back to the joint tomorrow.
祝你晚上愉快哦
So, uh, have a nice night, okay?
下流场所...
The joint?
波音宾 鸽鹅戈
B-I-N-G-O
波音宾 鸽鹅戈
B-I-N-G-O
波音宾 鸽鹅戈
B-I-N-G-O
她就叫宾戈 耶
And Gingo was her name-oh. Yeah, yeah.
昨晚玩得爽吗
so, how was your night last night?
怪怪的
It was weird.
她一直在喊"好棒"[自己的名字]
She was the one that yelled "Bingo."
挺好啊
Awesome.
那么你玩爽了 现在该轮到我了
So, you got your night. Now I get mine.
你看着丹尼 我出去上班
You are going to watch Danny. I'm going to work all day.
然后晚上我要和卢卢出去玩
And then I am going out with Lulu.
你确定要我看着他吗
A-are you sure you want me to do this co-parenting thing?
你想想 你是我看着长大的
As you might recall, I parented you, and let's see.
长大后 你离了婚 在家披萨店打工
You got divorced. You work at a pizza parlor.
还跟你爹住在一起
And you live with your father.
好吧 有道理 但你没发现吗
Okay, I get it. But don't you see?
这是你改过自新的好机会 对吧
This is a chance to redeem yourself, right?
你不是一直想要个儿子吗
See, you always wanted a son.
Jr 前缀一般只加在男子名后
你连名字都给我起的是小特莉
You named me Terry Jr, for god's sake,
所以肯定没问题
so have at it.
祝当爹愉快
Father away.
你太信任我了
You're very trusting.
这不是信任 这是绝望
It's not trusting. It's desperation.
我真心想要从这恶心的
I really need a night away from all of this
视觉 嗅觉 听觉环境里逃避一阵
The sights, the smells, the sounds.
好的 但你得注意
Okay, fine, but, you know,
如果我真把他毁了 那怪你
If I do ruin him, it's on you.
吃鸡块 洗澡 睡觉 按着顺序来
Chicken nuggets, bath, bed in that order.
明白 吃鸡澡 睡块觉
Right, chicken bath, your bed nuggets,
交给我吧 会搞定的
And it's handled, bingo.
嘿 宝贝 换头像了啊
Hey, buddy. That's a new look.
对的 试个新战术
Yeah, I'm trying something new.
这就对了 要释放自我啊 兄弟
Hey, man. That's it. Express yourself, my man.
-干的漂亮 -快跟上 特莉
- Yeah, brother. - Come on, terry.
你没听错
That's right.
他刚才是叫我特莉了吧
He just call me Terry?
*一起嗨起来*
*Oh, come on*
*铭记这一切*
*Forgetting nothing*
*打赢这场仗*
*End the fight*
*不要太宽容 胜利在眼前*
*Forgiving less, before the fight ends you*
*铭记这一切*
*Forgetting nothing*
*打赢这场仗*
*End the fight*
*不要太宽容 胜利在眼前*
*Forgiving less, before the fight ends you*
嘿
'sup?
嗨...
Hi...
你新买♥♥的衣服吗...
Is that a new shirt?
你的小男友呢
Where's your little boyfend?
哥不在乎
Don't care.
我说 咱别继续
So, enough of this little
回避重点了
Dancing around we've been doing.
咱俩今晚一起看《鬼影实录4》怎么样
You, me,"Paranormal activity 4" On demand tonight
《鬼影实录4》为美国恐怖片
我平时晚上不能出门
I can't go out on a school night.
我用和你家长谈谈吗
You want me to talk to your folks?
给他们讲点道理
Huh? Straighten 'em out?
你也是重金属的粉丝吗
So, you a metal fan?
-你以为呢 -你听谁的歌♥
- Hell, yeah. -Who do you like?
-活结乐队的歌♥挺赞的 -你真可爱
- Slipknot's pretty rad. -You're cute.
活结乐队是美国著名重金属乐队
我们一堆人今晚要在公园逛逛
A bunch of us are hanging out at the park tonight.
就听点音乐 休息休息
Just listen to some music and chill.
听着不错
Sounds cool.
-超赞的 -肯定的
- Rad. - Yeah.
嘿 丹尼
Hey, danny.
我要是跟家长说说
If I talk to my parents,
他们今晚可能会让我出门
I might be able to hang out tonight.
告诉我结果就行了
Let me know how that turns out.
丹妮卡 想给我买♥♥午饭吗
So, Danica, you want to buy me lunch?
好啊
Okay.
改头换面的第一天怎么样啊
So, how was your first day as a changed man?
瓦内萨都快嫉妒疯了
Vanessa was so jealous.
而且还有个叫丹妮卡的女孩给我买♥♥了午饭
And this other girl, Danica, she brought me lunch.
丹妮卡 是吧
Danica, huh?
说真的 坏男孩这一套太管用了
I'm telling you, this bad-boy thing works.
明白了吧
There you go.
我真受够吃这些烂零食了
Man, I am so tired of these lame snacks.
我想吃那边的
I want those.
你觉得的呢 哪队弱一点
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表