剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
重返
赛场
第一季 第七集
丹尼
特莉之子
特莉
老妈
加侬
特莉的老爸
看这 你看到了吗
See this? Do you see it?!
闪开 有人倒下了
Move! Man down!
三分钟前
好了 角度队 先来活动活动筋骨
All right, guys, angles, let's shag some flies.
我不懂你什么意思
Yeah, I don't know about this.
我们有三名伤员 休息区都坐不下了
We had three injuries just running out of the dugout.
那比赛的时候他们怎么办
What are they gonna do during a game?
做他们一贯做的事儿咯
They're gonna do what they always do --
大喊"你来接" 然后都跑开呗
yell "You got it" and get out of the way.
把球给我
Come on, give me.
我来接 我来接 我来接 我来接
I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it!
你去接 你去接 你去接 你去接
You got it! You got it! You got it! You got it!
你知道吗 迪克 作为安全主任
You know, Dick, as safety officer,
我真的非常高兴看到
it really makes me happy
你们的安全措施做的很好
to see your league embracing safety.
-是啊 -就像我愿意拥抱我老婆...
- Yep. - Just like I'd like to embrace my wife...
如果她回来的话
If she ever comes back.
总之 我会给你们打高分的
Anyway, high marks all across the board.
谢谢 艾玛的事儿很抱歉 谢尔登
Thank you, and I'm sorry about Emma, Sheldon,
我也非常乐意接受
and, uh, I'd love to take credit
你给我们的安全措施好评 但...
for how safe it is out here, but, you know.
开玩笑的 有哥在 必须好啊
Ah, who are we kidding? This is all me.
-我真的很高兴来看他们练习 -是啊
- Well, practices have really been a pleasure to watch. - Yep.
这比起你09年接管之前
Boy, it's miles ahead of how it was
确实有些进步
before you took over in '09.
真不敢相信那个黑小子手断了
Yeah, I can't believe that goldberg kid lost his hand. Man.
我用链条绑住他们也是为了他们好
You'd think chain link would be a little more forgiving.
好了 唐
All right, Tong.
想想咱们之前是怎么练习的
Remember what we practiced now.
把手套挡在眼睛上面
Shade your eyes with the glove,
看准 接住
watch it, catch it.
好的 加侬 我明白
Okay, cannon. Got it.
*王者归来*
*I'm back*
*王者归来*
*I'm back*
喂 喂 小伙子
Come on. Come on, buddy.
起来 你没事儿吧
Wake up. You all right?
他死了
He's dead.
我已经也遇到过这种情况
I've seen this before.
我们得找人来解决这事儿
We need a fixer.
不 看 他没死
No, see? See? He's not dead.
这么轻轻砸一下不会怎么样的
That head's 10% brain and 90%...something else.
来 过来
Here, come here.
把这个放在头上
Put this on your head.
喂 喂 喂 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hang on.
加侬 你这是在本区安全主任面前
Are you offering an alcoholic beverage to a minor, Cannon,
诱导未成年人饮酒吗
in front of our regional safety officer?
我穿的是小丑鞋么
Am I wearing clown shoes?
这罐子上的标变红了
The pinata on this can turned red.
这证明它是冰的 你懂了吗
That means it's ice-cold. You get that?
我完全不能接受你这种行为
That is completely unacceptable.
-你的急救包呢 -包呢
- Where's your medical bag? - Yeah.
闪开 有人倒下了
Move! Man down!
别怕 没事儿的
Hey, hey. You're gonna be okay, buddy. Here.
这比昨天好多了
It's not half as bad as yesterday.
前天也没这么糟
Or the day before.
比起你那天吃掉松节油袋真是差远了
Or the time you ate the rosin bag.
孩子们 你们一边呆着去 这里我来就行
Angles, take a lap while we figure this thing out.
先生 你们完全没法
You, sir, are completely out of touch
保障这些孩子的安全
with the safety of these kids.
是啊 他简直就是个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
Yep. He's a human pipe bomb.
我早就说过了
I've been saying it for weeks.
你是谁啊
And who exactly are you?
他是谢尔登·毕克
This is Sheldon Bickell.
他是这一区的安全主任
He's the regional safety officer.
我认识一个叫艾玛·毕克的
I knew, uh, an Emma bickell.
她是个悲惨的女人
She was a very unhappy woman.
我这个姓很普遍
It's a common name.
我刚才看到的事情
What I just saw was a blatant violation
完全是违反联盟安全条例的
of the league's safety rules.
我向上面要报告此事
I'm gonna have to report this.
是的 是的
Yes! Yes!
我不是要妨碍你做事 谢尔登
And not to do your job, Sheldon,
但我个人觉得他们有必要去听听安全讲座
but I personally would recommend the four-hour safety seminar.
你算个屁啊
Who asked you?
还有 你知道吗
And you know what else?
她是这个队的教练
She's the coach,
所以她也得一起去
so she should have to go, too.
我去过了
I went.
真的吗 穿短裤的小矮子
Oh, you did, short shorts?
那你带的孩子为什么还被球砸到脸了
Then why are your kids still getting hit in the face with balls?
-我要杀了你 -不用你动手 我来
- I will kill you. - No, I'll do that.
迪克 作为球队主席 你也该去参加
Dick, as the president of the league, you have to go, too.
你应该对这个人负责
You're responsible for this guy.
搞什么 谢尔顿
Oh, come on, Sheldon!
该死
Dang it!
你为什么觉得
What makes you think that, uh,
我应该去参加
I'll show up at this thing anyway?
参不参加
Do it. Don't do it.
选择权在你手上
The choice is yours.
但如果你不去参加而出席比赛的话
But if you're at the game,
"角度队"会因此而失去比赛资格
the Angles are gonna have to forfeit.
那你算是帮了他们大忙了
You'd be doing them a favor.
我会让他过去的
I will make sure he's there.
那最好 我也会去的
Do that. I'll be there, too.
我没其它地方可去了
I have no place else to go.
你凭什么以为你可以指挥我做事
Now, what makes you think you can make me do anything?
你必须去
You have to go.
否则你会害孩子们失去比赛资格
You're keeping the kids from playing.
你就假装是在家里把我的话当耳边风就好了
Just pretend you're at home not listening to me.
什么
What?
你是在等迈克尔吗
If you're waiting for Michael,
我敢肯定刚才看到他跟丹尼一起骑车回家了
I'm pretty sure he rode his bike home with Danny.
不 不是 亲爱的
Oh, no. No, darling.
我是来观察家长接孩子的
I am here for the kid hand-off.
这是最简单也是最好的方法
Yes, it's the best and easiest way
可以找到刚离婚的单身爸爸
to spot the newly divorced dads.
你真是头野兽啊
You are an animal.
不 亲爱的
Oh, no, darling.
我是头非常富有同情心的母狮子
I'm a very sympathetic lioness,
正在寻找情感上受到创伤的瞪羚
on the prowl for an emotionally wounded gazelle.
你看
Ooh, yeah, see,
我喜欢他
I like him.
他懂怎么溺爱孩子
He knows how to spoil.
卢卢 你有不喜欢的吗
Lulu, are there any that you don't like?
当然 亲爱的 我是不会
Yes, darling. I will not do a parent
对开本♥田♥牌汽车的人动心思的
who drives a car that starts with the letter "H".
原来你也是有标准的哈
Oh, well, it's good to have standards. Mm-hmm.
我也绝对不跟烫发的男人约会
I will never date a man with a perm --
那种人太自私
Way too selfish.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
没事 教练
I'm fine, coach.
我在等我爸爸
Just waiting on my dad.
要用我的手♥机♥打去问问吗
You want to use my cellphone?
不用了
It's okay.
我可以边等他边做作业
I can do my homework until he gets here.
大多数时候他是不会忘记来接我的
He almost never forgets to pick me up.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表