剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
所以我认为现在剩下的唯一问题是
So I think there's only one question left,
那就是 你够种答应吗...
and that is, are you man enough to take it...
迪克
Dick?
夫人 你们两个都上我也能对付
Oh, lady, I'm man enough to take both of you on.
只要给我十五分钟休息时间
With 15 minutes in between.
或者二十分钟
Maybe 20.
但是听着
But hey,
可能得二十五分钟
maybe 25.
我跟你赌
You got yourselves a bet.
是他打你的吗
Is that the kid that hit you?
-是的 -你照我说的做
- Yeah. - Here's what I want you to do.
把你嘴上叼的烟
You take your lit cigarette,
从肩膀往后弹出去
you flick it over your shoulder, see,
就像这样 然后拿这根球棒
just like that. You take this bat,
砸烂丫的膝盖
and you bash his knees in.
不要 我才不打小孩子 也不抽烟
No. I'm not hitting a kid, and I do not smoke.
你想的都是什么啊
What is wrong with you?
-加油 老爸 -闭嘴
- Come on, Dad! - Shut up!
-好丫头 -没打中 我们有球队了
- That's my boy! - He didn't hit it. We are a team!
没打到球吧
Didn't hit it.
-我没事 -球场上见 迪克
- I'm fine. - See ya on the field, Dick.
干得好 特莉
Good job, Terry!
抱歉到家里打扰你
Hey, I'm sorry to bug you at home,
但是我知道你们明天有训练
but I know you guys have practice tomorrow.
想把队服给你们
I wanted to get you your uniforms.
你们队名叫天使队
You guys are gonna be the Angels.
太棒了 你眼睛还好吗
Great. How's the eye?
一点都不疼 我甚至都没冰敷
Oh, it doesn't hurt. I haven't even iced it.
抱歉把球朝你脸上扔 但你真的很混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I threw at you, but you were acting like a jackass.
没关系 我知道
No, hey, I get it.
就像学校里的女生们觉得你很性感
It's just like the little girls in the schoolyard
朝你胳膊上打一拳一样
when they punch you in the arm because they think you're hot.
-你想多了 -我喜欢你的打扮
- It's nothing like that. - You know, I like your look.
很多女孩都有美貌
A lot of girls have beauty,
但你不关心外表 你有的是个性
but you're not concerned about that. You have character.
-有个性 -是的
- Character? - Yeah.
就像你的穿着
It's like your clothes.
一点都不在乎别人怎么想
You don't care what anybody thinks.
还有头发 就像因为泄愤乱剪的
And your hair. It's like you were angry when you cut it.
这就是你家吗
This your house?
你应该偶尔请我进去 帮你除除虫
Maybe you should invite me in sometime for some bugs.
-看见我车了吗 -是的
- You see my car? - I did.
我猜一定能吸引不少妓♥女♥
Bet it's a real hooker magnet.
我只想祝你们好运
Well, look, I just wanted to, uh, wish you guys good luck,
斯林宝队祝你晚安
and the Slings says good night.
角度队
"角度队"[天使一词印错了]
"The Angles"?
真是个傻♥逼♥
What a douche.
大家都叫我大便
I'm the one they call Dung.
角度队球员介绍
我们是同卵双胞胎
We come from the same egg.
火是唯一爱着哥的东西
Fire is the only thing that loves me.
你好 %&*#%#
Hola! #﹡﹩﹠‐%~$#$@U(
我逊毙了
I suck.
*这正是我选择的路 老娘生而如此*
*Cause I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way*
你是女同吗 你看起来像个女同
Are you a lesbian? You look like a lesbian.
我杀过一只狼
I killed a wolf.
很好 我向大家
Okay, uh, couple of things
简要说明几点
I want us to focus on.
第一 要穿鞋子
Number one, gotta wear your shoes.
-全天都要穿 -洗澡也要穿吗
- All the time. - Even in the bathroom?
第二 不敢相信我竟然要强调这个
Two, and I can't believe I even have to address this,
你们戴的帽子不是用来装水喝的
the cups you wear are not for drinking.
那它们该叫别的名字嘛
Then they should call them something else.
你们脑子里都是什么
What is wrong with you guys?
这些球衣挫爆了
These jerseys suck.
为啥我们队要叫"角度队"
What the hell's an angle anyway?
我告诉你们角度队指的是是什么
I will tell you what the Angles are.
它们总会有些格格不入
They're misfits.
并不总是可以融入主流之中
They don't always fit in.
就像我们一样
Just like all of us.
一派胡言
What a bunch of crap.
是圣诞老人
Hey, it's Santa.
从那滚出去
Get the hell out of there.
你灌输给这些孩子们的都是什么狗屁
What is this garbage you're feedin' these kids?
"尽力了就可以"
"Oh, just try your best."
听着 告诉他们棒球不仅是比赛
Look, tell them that baseball is not just a game.
而是人生的一课
That it's life lessons.
把我教你的告诉他们
Teach them what I taught you.
我才不听你的
I am not doing this here.
好了 听着 棒球...
Okay, so, baseball...
是...
is...
棒球是什么
Baseball is what?
棒球 是...
Baseball is...
是什么 继续说
What is it? Come on.
没关系的 妈妈 说出来吧
It's okay, Mom. Let it out.
我刚才就"出来"了
I just let it out.
你想知道棒球的真正意义是什么
You wanna know what baseball really is?
棒球的意义是一个金发小姑娘
Baseball is a little blonde girl
失去母亲的金发女孩儿
who loses her mother,
不得不跟随父亲远赴墨西哥
and has to go to Mexico with her father
看着他执教 然后消失
to watch him coach, and then disappears,
以至于她不得不扮吉祥物来谋生
so that she has to live with the parrot mascot,
也不知道他会不会回来找她
never knowing if he was coming back for her.
-我告诉过你我进监狱了 -棒球...
- I told you, I was in jail. - And baseball
就是从没去过舞会
is never going to the prom,
因为你暗恋的男孩儿
because the boy you like mysteriously gets hit by a car
在来接你的路上被车撞了
on the way to pick you up.
棒球就是嫁给一个跟牙医搞外遇
And baseball is marrying the man who cheats
还把责任推在你身上的男人
with a dental hygienist and blames it on you,
-就因为你不愿意去隆胸 -你的奶♥子♥还不错
- because you wouldn't get a boob job. - I like your boobs.
谢谢你 欧文
Thank you, Owen.
要是我做得不对
Well, if I did such a bad, bad job,
你还回来干吗
why did you come home?
要是棒球真像你说的那么恐怖
And if baseball did all that horrible stuff to you,
那你还来当教练 你是想怎样
what the hell are you doin' coaching? What's that about?
我回家是因为我别无选择
I am home because I didn't have a choice,
我也希望丹尼能过得好
and I wanted something better for Danny.
我当教练是因为没人想教这些孩子
I am coaching because nobody wanted these kids.
我知道那是种什么感觉
And I know how that feels.
人们...人们会说你
People... people are gonna call you
古怪 讨厌
weird and creepy,
甚至说你是异类 基... 娘炮什么的
and foreign and gay... feminine, and...
别忘了还有"肥猪"
Hey, don't forget fat.
那个躺着的 就是个肥猪
That kid layin' there, that kid is fat.
是吗
Really?
要是一次就能把
So wouldn't it be great
所有的这些
if just one time,
侮辱和欺凌
you could take all of the insults,
还给他们
and all of the bullying,
那不是很好吗
and you could just shove it right up their butts?
我愿意 让他们见鬼去吧
Uh, I do. I wanna shove it up their butts.
好消息是我可以教你们如何做到
Well, the good news is, I can teach you how to do that,
就在这块赛场上
right here on this field.
"角度队"的队员们 听明白了吗
Now... Angles, are you with me?
上场
Take the field.
好了 角度队 加油
Okay, Angles, let's get one.
喂老弟 你还好吧
Buddy? Hey, buddy, is your weiner okay?
-姐们 -你会输得很惨的
- Buddy. - You will lose every game.
-妈 -在这呢
- Mom? - Back here, bud.
加侬问你什么时候能开饭
Uh, the Cannon wants to know when dinner will be ready.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表