剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
甘侬先生 跟大家一起坐下来好吗
Uh, Mr. Gannon, why don't you join us here on the floor?
六十年代的生活我已经过够了
See, I-I-I lived through the '60s,
所以现在没兴趣和大家围成一圈吃咖喱
and I have no interest whatsoever in eating curry
轮流抽长烟斗
or passing around the peace pipe
或者一起玩丢手绢
or playing "Duck, duck, goose."
我不会坐在地上的 谢尔顿
I don't do floors, Sheldon.
随便你
Fine.
咱们开始吧
Let's begin.
安全是什么
What is safety?
安全...
Safety
非...常...重...要...
always feels excellent together...
...啊
yay!
你...
M...
是...
o...
大...
r...
傻...逼...
o-n --
傻♥逼♥...啊
moron. Yay.
我得说清楚 那家伙不代表我的球队
That man does not speak for my league, to be clear.
黄牌警告一次 这可不是安全的言行
Flag on the play. That's not safe speech.
我回来了...达德利
Hey, Dudley.
真是个惊喜啊
What a surprise.
你好 特莉教练兼妈妈
Hey, Coach Mom-Terry.
你好 老妈 我能跟你说句话吗
Uh, hey, mom, you know, can I talk to you real quick?
达德利就这么跟着我一起回来了
Dudley just kind of followed me home.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
他看起来挺孤单的
He just seems really lonely, you know?
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 我来单独跟他谈谈
You know what? Let me talk to him alone.
好的
All right.
你好呀
Hey.
一切还顺利吗
How's it going?
还凑合吧
I've been better.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我懂你的感受
Yeah, I know how you feel.
我妈妈去世之后 我爸爸一直没怎么陪过我
After my mom died, my dad was hardly ever there for me.
我现在已经成年了 感觉还是不好受
I'm a grown-up, and it still hurts.
但你要知道 小子
But you need to know, buddy,
你父母的离异不是你的错
Your parents' divorce is not your fault.
我只是希望一切还能回到从前的样子
I just wish things could go back to the way they were.
他们现在都不来看我的比赛了
They don't even go to my games anymore.
但我不怪他们
But I don't blame them,
毕竟 谁会想看个胖墩
I mean, who wants to see a fat kid
连着五次被三振出局呢
strike out five times in a row?
加侬 VS 迪克
心肺复苏术
各位 请记好心肺复苏的步骤
Let's remember our CPR technique, gentlemen.
按压心脏30下 口对口呼吸两次
It's 30 compressions and 2 breaths.
张嘴亲爱的 我可是才吃的肉丸三明治
Pucker up, sweetheart. I just ate a meatball sandwich.
我的天啊
Oh, come on!
我想换个搭档
I-I want a different partner!
我还想跟我老婆复婚呢
And I'd like my wife back.
伤员没有反应
Unresponsive!
他活过来了 他活过来了
He's back. He's back.
-合作的真不错 -谢谢
- Good teamwork, guys. - Thank you.
安全泡泡
谢尔顿 这个...
Oh, uh ... uh, Sheldon,
我真的很想换一个搭档
I-I really want a different partner this time.
我...我这次能不能
Can ... can I work with
-和丹尼斯合作... -等等
- Dennis this time just... - Hold it. Just a second.
你当我是什么...疯子吗
What do you think ... I'm a crazy person?
难道你真的以为
Do you really believe for one second
我会用球棒揍你吗
that I'd hit you with this bat?
正是 加侬说得对
Exactly. The cannon is right.
听着 当你们看见有人拿着球棒时
Look, if you see anyone holding a baseball bat,
确保没有人在他身旁五英尺的范围内
you make sure that no one is within 5 feet
即他的"安全泡泡"之内
of that person's safety bubble.
今天我们用的是塑料球杆
Today we're using wiffle-ball bats,
被这玩意打到 远比不上回家撞见
But there is no comparison to the pain of walking home
你老婆甩了你 却跟你姐姐私奔的痛苦
and seeing that your wife has left you for your sister.
我知道 但他在我五英尺的...
Right, but he's within 5 feet of my --
他站在我的泡泡里面了 你看到了吗
He was in my bubble. Did you see that?
他站在我的泡泡里了
He was in my bubble.
相信我吧 迪克
Trust me, Dick.
信任练习
好的 接下来的练习将会让你们体验到
All right, this exercise will demonstrate what it feels like
如何去完全信任你的教练们
to completely trust one of your coaches.
记住 如果孩子们不信任你
Remember, if your kids don't trust you,
他们就不会有安全感
they don't feel safe.
丹尼斯 真庆幸你是我的搭档
Boy, Dennis, I'm glad you're my partner.
你让我有安全感多了
I feel safe.
你是哪里人 哥们
So, where are you from, man?
你不说话的时候感觉怪怪的
It's a little weird you're not answering me.
如果你们准备好了的话 那就开始吧
And if you're ready, you can go.
慢点 丹尼斯
Slow down, Dennis.
跟我说句话 哥们
Talk to me, man.
我闻到了熟悉的古龙水味
I smell cologne.
不会吧
No. Aah!
课程结束
想再来一次吗 小迪
Want to go again, Dickie?
你知道吗
You know something?
我们来这不是为了让你拿我寻开心的
This isn't just about you having fun terrorizing me.
如果不是光顾着带我四处撞墙
Instead of banging me around,
说不定你真能从中学到些什么
you could have used this opportunity to learn something.
我学到了你用脸撞门的样子很滑稽
I did. I-I learned it's funny when your face hits a door.
你知道吗
You know what?
真不敢想象如果你是我爸会是什么样子
I cannot imagine growing up with you as my dad.
怪不得特莉的人生过得一团糟
It's no wonder Terry's a frickin' disaster.
-听好了 你这杂种 -来吧
- Listen, you piece of crap. - Yeah. Come on. Let's go.
大家冷静点... 发生什么事了
Hey, guys. Guys, what's going on here?
我本来站在那边
I was over here, you know,
想隔出我"安全泡泡"的距离
just trying to get into my safety bubble.
然后这家伙冲到我面前挑衅我
And then this guy comes and gets in my face.
这老家伙正在忽悠你
That old bastard is lying to you right now!
-他在说谎 -他痛得口不择言了
- He's lying! - See, that is hurt speech.
-是的 -这让我很没有安全感
- Yeah. - And I feel very unsafe.
迪克 你在这什么都没学到吗
Dick, haven't you learned anything here?
-没有 -我想没有
- No! - Guess not.
他一点也没学到
No! No, he hasn't.
但幸运的是 我学到了很多
And I fortunately have.
通过这堂安全讲座
I mean, just coming to this safety seminar,
我加深了对自己的认识
I've learned quite a bit about myself.
我学到了...
I've learned, you know,
要懂得尊重孩子们 与他们融洽相处
to respect and enjoy my time with the kids.
还有...
And, uh, also, I...
我认识到要探索我的内心深处
I learned I have to get deep inside myself,
找出最善良的自我
you know, to find a better man,
才能让这些孩子们不再感到害怕和恐惧
so these kids won't be f-frightened or scared.
-太能吹了 -我只想说...
- Wow. - So, what I'm saying is,
非常感谢你 谢尔顿
thanks a lot, Sheldon,
还有...
And, uh...
期待你来实地考察我的表现时我们再见
I guess I'll see you on the field for my evaluation.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
瞧瞧 终于有人听进去了
Look at that. Someone was listening.
-你听到了吗 迪克 -一清二楚
- You hear that, Dick? - Oh, I heard it.
-讲座还是有用的 -那是
- It works. - Mm-hmm.
-加侬 真不错 -真不错 加侬
- Cannon, way to go. - Way to go, Cannon.
现在我允许你进入我的"安全泡泡"
I'm granting you permission to enter my bubble.
真不错
Yeah.
我好想她 加侬
I miss her so much, Cannon.
你死定了
道格拉斯先生 真心希望
Oh, Mr. Douglas, it would just be so great
你能改变主意 跟你的妻子一起
if you changed your mind, took the high road with your wife,
在达德利的比赛上露个面
and just showed up to Dudley's game.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表