剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
重返
赛场
第一季 第五集
达德利 给看台上的观众来一球
Dudley, one for the bleachers.
不不不
No, no, no.
黄毛一号♥ 你来 打到三垒 你可以的
Ginger one -- come on. Right down third base. You can do it.
小天使 来一记短打 能打着就行
Angel, bunt. Do something. I don't care.
打地真好
Excellent.
终于搞定了 我们能回家了
Finally, I'm done. We can go home now.
不不 等等
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. No. Hold up.
我们要再来一轮
We are going around again.
我们再练一轮击球
We're batting around again.
加侬 我们都已经练了两个小时的击球了
Cannon, we've been doing batting practice for two hours.
-对 -我手上都起泡了
- Right. - I have a blister,
都影响到我"英俊潇洒"打响指了
and it's affecting my "Around the world" snap.
我告你你怎么才叫"英俊潇洒"
Well, here's to your "Around the world" snap.
我们要继续练习击球
We're all gonna bat again
直到你们有人把球击出内场为止
until one of you hit it out of the infield.
只要有一个人把球击到外场草坪上就行
Hit the outfield grass, just one of you.
联盟其他球队的人
Every other team in the league
都在内场悠闲地下棋呢
is playing nine guys in the infield.
他们在利用你们的弱点
They're taking advantage of your weakness.
过不了多久
Well, it's not gonna be long
他们就会来你们休息区拐跑你们的女人了
before they just go to your dugout and steal your women.
什么女人
What women?
这就是重点[没女人]
My point exactly.
现在开始击球 按顺序一个一个来
Now let's go! Batter up. Top of the order, whoever that is.
菜鸟
Hey, junior!
你要跟我们一起练习吗
You want to join us over here or what?
我忙着呢
I'm busy!
*你满头秀发 在那里尽情摇摆*
*Standing over there, wagging your hair*
*你一定是使了什么坏*
*There's something that you do*
*你身材修长 尽情摇摆*
*Long and lean, a rock-'n'-roll machine*
*我只想这时与你同在*
*I just want to get with you*
*快来 快来*
*Come on, come on*
屁♥股♥真结实啊
That ass is so hard
*我不得不跟你坦白*
*I'm talking to you*
简直可以完"爆"别人的屁♥股♥
you could crack other hard asses off it.
*你让我惹火难耐*
*You make me hot*
啪啪啪
Crack, crack.
*你让我惹火难耐*
*You make me hot*
但他其实更像我的菜
Yeah, but he's really more my speed.
*你让我惹火难耐*
*You make me hot*
真的吗
Oh,really?
*你让我惹火难耐*
*You make me hot*
好吧
Okay.
他叫杰克
His name is Jack.
是披萨店的酒类销♥售♥代表
He's our liquor rep at the pizza place.
谁都需要偶尔放纵一下嘛
Well, everyone needs - a slump buster now and then.
这个无可厚非
Who am I to judge?
对 他跟那些喜欢
Yeah, he's really channeling
野兽男孩"破坏"风格的人很谈得来
a whole Beastie Boys "Sabotage" thing.
野兽男孩 90年代美国的一支朋克说唱摇滚乐队
我喜欢
And I like it.
我对这个人很有感觉
I'm feeling something about this guy.
-我觉得你该约他出去玩 -算了
- I think you should ask him out. - Oh, wow.
自从怀孕后 我就没主动去找人说过
I haven't asked out a guy since I got pregnant and said,
"我们一起出去聊聊吧"
"Hey, maybe we should go out and talk."
别这样 亲爱的 快约他吧
Come on, darling. Ask him out.
留着那种小胡子
With a mustache like that,
他肯定功夫了得
he's bound to be bringing the thunder.
我也想 卢卢
Oh, I want to, Lulu.
但我也不知道 应该是没准备好吧
But I don't know. Just not ready.
要是你不去 我和我的小宝贝们要上了
Well, if not you, me and the ladies are going in.
*你让我惹火难耐*
*You make me hot*
*你让我惹火难耐*
*You make me hot*
*你让我惹火难耐*
*You make me hot*
你好 特莉
Oh, hey, Terry.
杰克 你认识特莉吧 她很可怜
Jack, you know Terry. Terry's poor.
-迪克把头发挑染了 -特莉很可怜
- Dick gets his hair highlighted. - Terry's poor.
-迪克害怕蜜蜂 -你知道吗
- Dick's afraid of bees. - Well, you know what?
那么小的个头不该有那么强大的力量
Nothing that small should be imbued with that much power.
杰克 我 能跟你说几句话吗
Jack, can I... talk to you?
当然可以
Sure.
不是 在这里
Not...here.
我有个... 得到厕所谈的问题
I have a... um...bathroom question.
毛手毛脚 特莉 总喜欢对人毛手毛脚
Front to back, Terry. Always front to back.
迪克穿塑身裤 还想假装穿的是骑自行车短裤
Dick wears spanx and tries to pass them off as bicycle shorts.
其实不是的
No, he doesn't, actually.
那是个谎话 你们去哪里
That's a lie.Where you guys going?
杰克 在披萨店时
So, uh, Jack, I've been watchingng you
我就一直观察你 我觉得你人不错
at the pizza place, and I think you're nice.
我感觉我人也不错
And I think I'm nice.
所以我觉得我们在一起应该会不错的
And I think we'd be nice together.
你是吃货吗 我是吃货
Do you like food? I like food.
你当然是吃货了 没东西吃你会死的
Of course you like food. You'd die without food.
我 现在快要死了
I'm...dying right now.
你想找时间一起跟我吃晚餐吗
Do you want to have dinner sometime?
今晚怎么样
How about tonight?
-好 -说定了
- Okay. - Okay.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I will call you later.
很好
Sounds good.
给谁打电♥话♥
Call who later?
那个人是谁
Who the hell was that?
跟你没有半毛钱的关系
None of your damn business.
-你怎么没跟孩子们在一起 -这个啊
- Why aren't you with the kids? - Oh, yeah, about that.
今天开始训练时有多少个孩子来着
How many - did we start off with today?
十二个
12.
不是八个吗
So, not 8?
-我们换了服装 -我们换了服装
- We switched uniforms! - We switched uniforms!
*重返赛场*
*I'm back*
重返赛场
第一季 第五集
*王者归来*
*I'm back*
好啊 杰克 那么晚上9点见
Great, Jack. So, I will see you at Sidecar at 9:00.
好的
Sounds good.
我...
I...
稍等
Oh, uh, wait a second.
喂 我在打电♥话♥呢
Hey, I'm on the phone!
你是谁
Who is this?
你觉得我是谁
Who do you think it is?
-喂 -爸 我在打电♥话♥呢
- Hello? - Dad, I'm on the phone.
-快挂电♥话♥ -特莉吗 怎么是你啊
- Hang up the phone. - Terry? Terry, how did you get on here?
-你家有两部电♥话♥啊 -是吗
- You have two phones. - I do?
算了 杰克 我...
Okay. Jack, I am --
爸 把电♥话♥挂了
Dad, hang up the phone.
你为什么不直接过来
Why don't you just come in the other room
-找我谈 -挂电♥话♥
- and talk to me? - Hang up the phone.
杰克 真是不好意思
Jack, I am so sorry about that.
-没事儿 你... -你好 -杰克
- It's okay. You... - Hello? - Jack?
-这样吧 我就... -特莉
- Okay, I'm just gonna... - Terry?
-真... -爸
- It's... - Dad!
-你好 -杰克
- Hello? - Ugh, Jack.
不 还是我
No, it's still me.
快挂电♥话♥
Hang up the phone!
你怎么啦
Hey, hey, hey. What's the matter?
你貌似不开心啊
You got a face on your face.
有个小孩 今天考试的时候要我帮他作弊
There's this kid, and he cheated off my test today at school.
-他给你钱了吗 -没
- Did he pay you? - No.
-你有没有抽他几个大嘴巴子 -没
- Did you smack him in the mouth? - No.
那你干嘛了
What did you do to this kid?
啥也没做啊
I didn't really do anything.
我不想惹麻烦
I didn't want to cause any problems.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表