剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
别见外
You're welcome.
这是你的号♥码啊 迪克
This is your number, Dick!
我知道
I know!
-妈 -嗯
- Mom? - Hmm?
今天放学后
Okay, so, today, after school,
我把巧克力拿到体育馆边上的塔比吧去卖♥♥
I brought my chocolates by the gym
就是那个大人们经常约会的地方
where the big people hang out -- you know, Tubby's.
我刚把箱子打开 就卖♥♥光了
And I just opened the box and got out of the way.
-赚了不少 -干得好
- Payday! - Well played!
咱们的存款有800刀了 我们做到了
That brings us to $800, buddy! We did it!
-钱呢 -钱呢
- Where's all the money?! - Where's all the money?!
芭布
Barb!
这个浓痰老巫婆偷了我的钱
That phlegmy hag stole my money!
注意你的言辞 小娃娃
Watch your mouth, barbie!
我没那么多痰 我也没偷你的钱
I'm not that phlegmy, and I don't have your money.
就这盒子里的 我卖♥♥巧克力赚来的
From this box? The money from the chocolate sale?
-那个啊 早没了 -那你就给我弄回来
- Oh, that money. That's long gone. - Well, get it back!
谁那么蠢拿了钱还会还回去啊
The guys who have it don't like it when you ask for it back.
把钱还给我 否则老娘发誓
Get me my money back, or so help me,
一定打烂你这张喘不上气的老脸
I will smash your apnea mask!
赶紧滚出我家
Now get the hell out of my house!
放松点 女士们 放松
Uh, relax, ladies. Just relax.
芭布 你...你演得很好
Barb, you, uh... You were a champ.
合作愉快 现在你可以走了 好吗
We did great, uh, but you can hit the bricks now, okay?
很好
Perfect!
在拉迪森机场那的欢乐时光还是很爽的哦
It's still happy hour at the Airport Radisson.
她要去哪 我的钱呢
Okay, uh, where's she going? Where is my money?
这他妈是什么情况
And what the hell is going on here?!
其实芭布不是我的女朋友
Barb, um... not really my girlfriend.
她只是我酒吧里的一个酒鬼而已
She's just some lush from my bar.
我认识她有段时间了
I-I've known her for a while.
所以我花钱请她来演场戏 想气气你
So I paid her to hang out here and to drive you nuts.
疯了吧
That's crazy!
我...我听说你们两个老鬼还打了炮
I-I-I heard you two having nasty, old-people sex.
她在这的时候打的
She was here.
什么
What?!
等等
Wait.
你带芭布来 就是为了让我
You brought Barb here to put me in my place
不给你安排约会
for sending you on a date,
然后用的还是我卖♥♥巧克力赚来的钱吗
and then you paid her off with my chocolate money?
答对了
Bingo.
这个主意我可想了一整天呢
I can come up with that crazy kind of crap all day long.
你不应该管我的闲事儿
You shouldn't have meddled.
我才没有管 你个白♥痴♥
I wasn't meddling, you idiot!
我只是担心你 好吗
I worry about you, okay?
我不想你下半辈子都孤单单的
I didn't want you to be alone for the rest of your life!
所以你就要弄坏我的电视吗 那可不行
But you had to go break my tv, and that's war.
你个神经病
Oh, you are a mental patient!
这叫献身
That is commitment.
好好学着点吧
And hereth endeth the lesson.
*不过又是伤心的一天*
*Nothing but a heartache every day*
*不过又是伤心*
*Nothing but a heartache*
*不过只是眼泪又掉下来*
*Nothing but a tear drop all of the way*
不管你要和瓦内莎说什么 先别说
Whatever you're about to say to Vanessa, don't.
她和大卫在一起呢
She and David are totes back together.
我觉得你真美 丹尼
这才叫好东西
That's the good stuff.
你穿那么好干嘛去啊
Why do you look nice?
不关你的事儿
None of your business.
-嘿 -嗨 加侬
- Hey. - Hi, Cannon.
嘿 多蒂
Hey, Dot.
听着 你先上车
Listen, uh, would you mind terribly
-等我一分钟 好吗 -没问题
- just waiting in the car for one minute? - Oh, sure.
是的
Yeah.
自从她不再谈
Uh, after she stopped yapping
她那只蠢狗之类的事儿
about that silly dog and everything,
我们相处得还挺愉快
we had a pretty nice time, you know.
她在道奇球场上班
She worked at Dodger Stadium, and, uh,
她以前跟一个叫史蒂夫·嘉伟棒球手好过
She made it with Steve Garvey, a good ballplayer.
-所以... -好吧
- So... - Yeah.
我想带她出去
I figured I'd take her out
吃顿正式的晚餐
for a...a legitimate dinner, you know?
挺好
Good for you.
总之 你说你怕我...
Anyway, um, you know what you said about caring about me
孤独终老什么的
and being lonely and everything?
其实...我也一样担心着你
Well, I -- I -- I want the same for you.
我希望有一天你能找到一个
I hope someday you find somebody, you know,
非常好 非常棒的人
really great, somebody really wonderful.
真的吗
Really?
假的 我会杀了他
No. I'll kill him.
总之...
Anyway, uh...
早点睡吧 不用等我
Don't wait up.
今晚不管我牙缝里塞了什么 我都留着
Whatever I get in my teeth tonight, I'm keeping it.
说着说着又恶心人了
And right back to disgusting.
特莉
Terry!
咋了
Yes?
我的电视呢
Where's my television set?
我卖♥♥了 你把我卖♥♥巧克力
Uh, I sold it in order
赚来的钱给芭布这事儿就算扯平了
to get back the chocolate money that you gave to barb.
这下才算两清了
Now the lesson has endeth.
不愧是我的女儿
That's my girl.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表