剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, Mary mother of -- it's beautiful.
快来试试 摸摸这个材质
Come try it on. Feel that material.
全明星教练才能有的
That is all-star-team coach material.
看到差距了吧
Yeah. Here we go.
你没有胜算的
You're playing with the big boys now.
像汤米·拉索达的儿子
You look like Tommy Lasorda Jr.
洛杉矶道奇队教练
斯坦 那不是赞美
Stan, that's not a compliment.
是赞美
No, yes, it is.
丹尼 这位是德里克·迪格斯
Danny boy, this is Derek Diggs right here.
-这是我外孙 -德里克·迪格斯
- This is my grandson. - Derek Diggs.
你可以叫我"2D" "D平方"或者"双D"
You can call me "D2," "D-squared," "Double D."
我都接受
Derek digs them all.
你听懂了吗
You see what I did there?
听懂了
I dig that, yeah.
不管叫什么 德里克是南加州
Anyway, uh, Derek here's the biggest pharmaceutical rep
最大的医药代表
in all of southern California.
而我要从他手里赢一些钱
And I'm about to take down some of his cash.
老规矩100美元一个球洞吗
So automatic price is $100 a hole?
这女孩说是的
That's what she said.
别当着他的面说啊
Oh, hey, not in front of the kid, okay?
开始吧
All right.
丹尼 这个手势的意思
Danny, when I put my hand out like this,
是让你把球杆给我
it means give me the driver.
我知道 我只是不想来这儿
I know. I just don't want to be here.
-那孩子和你顶嘴 -把球杆给我
- That kid just sassed you. - Give me the thing.
不许扔
Don't throw it.
可是你接住了
You caught it.
不许扔
Don't throw it.
天呐 我又脱臼了
Oh, god! I threw that thing out again!
老天 好疼
Oh, god, that hurts!
真可惜 到关键的一杆了
That's a shame. That's a hell of a shot.
一记推杆就能有1200美元 可惜你拿不到了
There's a $1,200 putt on the line, and you can't take it.
只能取消你的资格
That's a DQ.
没法比赛了
Unable to perform.
这女孩说的
That's what she said.
闭上你的嘴
Would you shut up?
听着 我有个主意
Look, I have an idea, all right?
为什么不让我来呢
Why don't I take the shot?
-什么 -那可是1200美元
- What? - I mean, that's like $1,200.
你输得起1200美元吗
You gonna stand up for $1,200?
直接把钱给我好了 省得还要走去果岭
Why don't you pay me now? Save you a walk to the green.
你知道吗"双D"
You know what, Double D?
我觉得你真是个混帐
I think you're kind of a jerk.
加侬 我能行
All right. Cannon, I got this.
小男子汉
And there he is.
使出吃奶的劲打吧 小姑娘
Hit it like you mean it, Nancy.
"小姑娘" 你想满地找牙吗"双D"
"Nancy"? You like your teeth, Double D?
别烦他
Leave the kid alone.
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
话说 我知道你手肘没受伤
By they way, I know you didn't hurt your elbow.
小家伙 真是个好球
What a guy. What a putt.
现金支付哟 老伙伴
Cash, my friend.
付钱吧
Pay up.
记住啊 斯坦 投我一票就是投自己一票
Remember, Stan, a vote for me is a vote for you.
特莉 我觉得你真的很不错
Look, Terry, I think you're great.
迪克有时候确实会占我便宜
And Dick does sometimes take advantage of me,
但他只剩这个了
but this is all he has.
自从他离婚以后 他的人生就崩坏了
When he got divorced, he went off the rails.
联盟曾是他的一切 现在仍然如此
This league became his life. It still is.
我担心如果我投给你 你赢过了他
I'm afraid if I vote for you over him,
他又会崩溃的
he'll spin out again.
我是他的朋友 特莉
And I'm his friend, Terry.
我不会让这种事情发生的
I'm not going to let that happen.
你想想
Well, think about this.
如果这就是迪克的全部
If this is all Dick has,
这或许也不是什么好事
maybe it's not such a good thing.
你是个好人 霍尔查塔
You're a good man, Horchatta.
是霍尔尔尔查塔
Hor-r-r-chatta.
-霍尔... -霍尔尔尔尔尔查塔
- Hor... - Hor-r-r-r-r-chatta.
霍尔尔尔尔...查塔
Hor-r-r-r...chatta.
你是个好人 斯坦
You're a good man, Stan.
她真是个美人儿 对吧
She's a beauty, ain't she?
丹尼
Danny, hey.
你是来支持你妈妈的吗
Are you here to support your mom?
不 我是来支持你的 斯坦
No. I'm here to support you, Stan.
哥们 你开这车一定很拉风
Man, you'd look real good in this thing.
行了 咱们赶紧完事吧
Okay, so, let's just get this over with, right,
我们就都能回家了
so we can all go home.
如果有人支持这位没经验的
Anyone in favor of an inexperienced,
柔弱的披萨店员工
fragile pizza worker
成为我们下一位联盟主席的话
to be the next league president,
就举手吧
go ahead and raise your hand.
这简直是浪费时间 伙计们
It's a waste of time, guys.
好的 一 二 三 四
Okay, so, one, two, three, four.
还有人吗 没人了吗
Anybody else? Nobody?
-好的 会议结束 -等等
- Okay, meeting adjourned. - Wait!
斯坦 你在搞毛
Stan, what the hell are you doing?
-把手放下来 -不 迪克
- Put your hand down. - No, dick.
我是时候该为自己做点事了
It's time I did something for my own good.
我投给特莉
I vote for Terry.
我赢了 我赢了 太棒了
I win! I win! Yes!
我是大赢家
I'm the big winner!
基蒂 鲍勃 斯皮罗 迪克输了
Kitty, Bob, Spiro, Dick crushed!
我们成功了
We did it!
我就知道我们能行的
I knew we could do it!
简直是人生新篇章啊
It's a new day!
你死定了 霍尔查塔
You're dead to me, Horchatta!
谢谢你 斯坦
Thank you, Stan.
让我们说清楚吧 特莉
Let's be clear, Terry.
我投给你只是因为
The only reason I voted for you
丹尼答应我让我使用高尔夫球车一年
is because Danny promised me the golf cart for a year.
该霍尔查塔出风头了
It's Horchatta time.
丹尼做了什么
Danny did what?
-你在干什么 小心点 -好的
- Hey, what are you doing? Be careful. - All right.
-来 -你怎么了 疯了吗
- Here. - What are you, crazy?
我是疯了 我为甘侬一家自豪
I am crazy, with Gannon pride.
你赢了 我也赢了
You won. I won.
丹尼今天赢了两次 来吧
Danny won twice today. Come on.
小子 再说一次 今天那球真漂亮
Hey, buddy, once again, that was a great putt today.
还有你和斯坦说的 简直是太聪明了
Oh, and that thing you did with Stan-- it was genius.
你今天摇身一变成了一位领导者
You became a leader today.
等等 打住
Whoa, look. Stop the clock.
我这样做只是因为
All right, look, I only did those things
"双D"实在是太混♥蛋♥了
because Double D was being a jerk,
而且我们确实需要一个更合适的训练时间
and we do need a better practice time, all right?
我知道你们想让我成为一个领导者和队长
I know you guys want me to be a leader and a captain
不惜一切代价也要获胜
and to win at all costs,
但我真的不是这样的人 好吗
but that's just really not who I am, all right?
我 我做这些事情
I-I only did that stuff
只是想让你们不要再唠叨了
'cause I wanted to get you guys off my back.
如果我在你们眼中还不够好 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you guys,
但我就是这样的人
but that's how it is.
还有 如果做一个领导者真的如此重要的话
And, by the way, if being a leader is so important,
那你们怎么不表现得更好一点呢
then why aren't you guys doing any better?
-我常这么想 -你说到点了 小子
- I've often thought that. - Kid's got a point, yeah.
还有 我才11岁 我知道你们担心我
And, P.S., I'm 11, and I know you guys worry about me,
但我有大把的时间来想通这件事
but I have a lot of time to think this stuff through.
小子
Oh, buddy.
我不该这样死命地搀和到这件事里来的
I shouldn't get so wrapped up in this stuff.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表