剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
-是吗 -你回来啦
- Uh-huh. - HEY, BUDDY.
特莉 原来你在家啊
Hey, Terry. I didn't know you were home.
我上着班呢 顺便回来拿支票
Anyway, I have to stop by work and pick up my check.
丹尼得去买♥♥双新鞋
Danny needs some new shoes.
我需要你带他去买♥♥
I need you to take him to the store.
听上去不像我打算干的事儿啊
Doesn't sound like something I'm doing.
我还有好多集《哈特夫妇新冒险》没看呢
I got a couple episodes of "Hart to hart" On tape,
斯蒂芬妮·鲍尔斯[主演]她...
and Stefanie Powers...
爸 就当帮帮我 帮帮你外孙
Dad, help me out. Help out your grandson.
什么
What's that?
你外孙
Your grandson.
我会...带他出去的
I will, uh...I will straighten Danny boy out.
你呢 就去你上班的地方
You, though -- - you will bring me home pizza
-给我带点披萨回来 -我可能得晚点到家
- from the place you work at. - I'm gonna be home late.
为什么 啥事儿要推迟我的晚餐
Why? What would be delaying my food?
我要去约会
I have a date.
什么
What?
丹尼 就一次约会而已
Danny, it is just one date.
并不代表什么
It doesn't mean anything.
-挺好啊 祝你玩得开心 -很好
- That's fine. Have fun. - Nice.
我刚好有点讨厌他家伙
I happen to hate this guy.
你都不认识人家
You don't even know him.
我约会的对象 你没一个看得上的
And you've never liked anyone I've dated.
不不不 那个瘸小子...
No, no, no, no, no. T-the kid with the limp.
是你把人家弄瘸的
You gave him that limp.
-你开车撞到了人家 -撞得挺狠的
- You hit him with the car. - Bumped him.
我是成年人了 不用你管我
I am a grown woman. Butt out.
反正我不喜欢他
I don't like this guy.
去买♥♥运动鞋
Sneakers.
我爱你 丹尼
I love you, Danny.
还有你...父亲
Father.
瞧她说话那样
Father!
你觉得怎么样
So? What do you think?
亲爱的 你很美啊 很性感
Darling, you look gorgeous. Very sexy.
这样穿是不是像在暗示他"虽然我很少这么做
Does it say, "I want to sleep with you on the first date
但我今晚就想跟你上♥床♥"
But I don't do this often"?
亲爱的 有多久了啊
Oh, wow, darling. How long has it been?
-是布♥什♥还在任的时候吗 -不 奥巴马
- Was Bush still around? - No. Obama.
你以为我在说总统吗
You thought I meant the president.
你真可爱
You are so cute.
你知道吗...
You know...
我想我喜欢上他了
I think I might like this guy.
那你就跟他上♥床♥啊 男人都喜欢这样的
Well, then sleep with him, darling. Men love that.
不是说要矜持什么的吗
So, the rules about waiting and all that, they're gone?
听着 亲爱的 最重要的是你要诚实
Look, darling, the main thing here is to be honest.
诚实 我能做到
Honest. I can do that.
除非他问起你的年龄
Yeah, well, unless he asks about your age
或者问你跟几个男人搞过
or the number of men you've slept with.
那你就往少了说
Then you round down.
额 我就跟两个睡过
Well, I've only been with two.
往多了说吧
Round up.
好吧
Okay.
我猜你要说 那就是加拿大
So, I guess you can say that's why the Cannon
一直拒签加侬的原因
has been banned from Canada.
其实加拿大是个典型的宽容国家
Typically, a very tolerant country.
但无所谓啦 听起来他挺有趣的
But whatever. He sounds like fun.
-真想见见他 -得了吧
- Kind of need to meet him. - Uh, let me stop you right there.
你还是不要见了 不是我泼你冷水
You will not be meeting my dad. Nothing against you.
自从我离婚后 他对我的保护有点过分了
He's been a little overprotective since my divorce.
-离婚 -我直接告诉你吧
- Divorce? - Let me stop you right there.
我离婚了 所以才跟我爸住在一起
I am divorced, which is why I live with my dad.
我也不希望这样
It's not something I hoped for,
但至少我儿子生活中能有个男人
But at least my son has a man in his life.
你儿子
Your son?
停 不要再说了 我是有个儿子
Let me stop you right there. Yes, I have a son.
我20岁就怀孕了
I got pregnant when I was 20,
而且对第一次约会来说我告诉你的太多了
And I am telling you way too much for a first date.
其实 我就是想和你坦诚相见
Look, I just want to be totally honest with you.
停 还是让我来说吧
Let me stop you right there.
尽管你现在语无伦次
Despite your apparent inability to edit yourself
而且背负着沉重的包袱
And some really sizeable baggage,
我非常欣赏你的坦诚
I really appreciate the honesty.
而且我觉得你很漂亮
I also think you're really beautiful.
-给你加一分 -说实话
- Point for you. - And if we're being honest,
我可能也有点小包袱
I might have just a little bit of baggage myself.
好像有年夏天我辞了职
I may have quit my job one summer
不顾一切的去追...
And gone on the road following...
酷玩乐队了
Coldplay.
酷玩乐队是英国著名的另类摇滚乐团
-明白 -给你加一分
- Check. - point for you.
不提酷玩乐队那事儿
Coldplay confessions aside,
我只是个普通人
I'm just a regular guy
非常喜欢你的普通人
Who really... really likes you.
好的
Yeah?
和杰米罗奎乐队
And jamiroquai.
杰米罗奎是英国著名摇滚乐团
西斯运动专卖♥♥店
鞋感觉怎样
How those feel?
非常棒 就是太贵了
Great. They're expensive.
不是问题
Not a problem.
听好了 按照我说的做
Look, here's what I want you to do.
抬着头 自信点
Keep your head up, be real confident,
当我说撤的时候
And when I say go...
你穿着鞋从那门走出去
You walk out that door with them on your feet.
什么 你是想让我偷吗
What? You mean steal them?
我是想让你撤 别被抓起来
I mean go. I don't want you to get arrested.
好 现在撤
Now let's go.
停 停 停 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait.
现在
Now.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me. Sir?
嘿 嘿 别跑
Hey. Hey, stop!
看好了
Just watch this.
明白了吗 任何安保装置
See? You can beat any security
在叉子和磁铁面前都是渣渣
with a fork and a magnet.
加侬 我们真不应该偷那鞋
Cannon, we shouldn't have stolen those shoes.
屁话 是你偷的 哪来的我们啊
What's the "We" Crap? "We"? No, you.
算了 总之
Yeah. Anyway, look
那些中国佬花三分钱把鞋造出来
The chinamen people, they make these for 3 cents.
商店里居然卖♥♥到一百一双
The store sells them for what? $100?
这才算偷东西呢
That's stealing, yeah.
咱们就当是3分钱批发来的好了
I mean, we're basically paying 3 cents under wholesale.
磁铁 叉子 搞定 对吧
Magnet, fork, done. Right?
谢谢加侬爷爷
"Thanks, grandpa cannon."
不用客气宝贝 不用客气
You're welcome, son. Oh, you're welcome.
不用客气哦
You're welcome.
看来该说晚安了
I guess this is good night.
我真不想现在就告别
I wish it didn't have to end.
我也不想
Me neither.
那你非送我回家干嘛
So, why did you bring me home?
我不是装绅士吗 你为什么没拒绝我
I was being a gentleman. Why did you let me?
唉 我是菜鸟
Ugh. I'm new at this.
我真想请你进屋
I would love to invite you in,
但我那73岁的疯老头在里面呢
But my 73-year-old suitcase is inside.
明白
Hmm.
-但我们可以去别的地方啊 -太好了
- We could go someplace else. - Yes, please.
今天谁也走不了
No one's going nowhere!
我去拿个水管 再来个钢管
I'm getting the hose! A pipe!
于是 今晚正式结束
And now the night has ended.
-再来袋硬币 -真不好意思 杰克
- And a bag of nickels! - I'm sorry, Jack.
没事的特莉
Terry, it is okay.
我要拿球棒去了
I'm getting a bat!
-我哪里都不会去 -再来把剑
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表