剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
Not on the docks. Not in the coal factories.
煤厂 煤都不是在那里做出来的
Coal factory? That's not even how coal is made.
好吧 那你知道煤是怎么做出来的咯
I see. So, now you know how coal is made.
归根到底就是因为你自私
Look. This all boils down to you being selfish.
-什么 -而且坦白说 这对球队没好处
- What?! - And, quite frankly, it's not helping the team.
你就是不愿意承认
You just will not admit
你的新方法没用
that that new-school stuff doesn't work
而唯一有用的方法
and that the only thing that does work
就是我的老方法
is the old-school stuff.
那才起作用
That's what gets it done.
爸 孩子们喜欢的是你
Dad, the kids are responding to you,
而不是你叫他们的方式
not what you are calling them.
我就是我 我是不会变的 好吗
Well, I am who I am and I'm not changing, all right?
如果你执意要继续教这些新东西
And if you continue teaching this new stuff,
那只会变的越来越糟
it's gonna get worse and worse
可能会糟到你无法想象
and maybe even worse.
然后 亲爱的 你就会来求我了
And then, my dear, you will be calling me.
爸爸 爸爸
Oh, dad? Dad?
越来越糟
Worse and worse.
也许我们这种新套路还用得不够到位
Maybe we haven't gone new school enough.
然后他们会变得更糟糕
And they will get worse.
你觉得如何 亲爱的 会不会太过了
What do you think, darling? Too much?
妈妈 高跟有点过了
Mother, heels would be too much.
事实上 你这已经很朴素了
You're practically understated.
卢卢
Wow, Lulu.
你看起来像是女扮男装的艾尔顿·约翰
You look like Elton John in drag.
我们去热身吧
Let's go warm up.
你到底是为什么
So, why exactly
让我来帮你训练他们 亲爱的
have you asked me to help coach, darling?
因为你对棒球一无所知
Because you know absolutely nothing about baseball.
好 太棒了 什么
Great. Fabulous. What?
就是这样 我要这个队伍马上跌落谷底
Yep. I need this team to get worse quickly.
一旦加侬看到了你对他们的所作所为
Once the Cannon sees what you have done with them,
他就会快马加鞭的赶过来了
he will not be able to get here fast enough.
所以 基本上你就是在利用我
So, basically you're using me.
你不是应该很乐意吗
Well, I figured you'd be up for it.
反正也不是姐第一次被人利用了
Not my first day at the rodeo.
角度队 过来集♥合♥
All right, Angles! Bring it on in!
好的
All right.
卢卢是你们的新助理教练
Lulu here is your new assistant coach.
仔细听好她说的每一件事
Listen very closely to everything she has to say.
我要求你们手牵手站成一个圈
Okay, well, I want you to hold hands and form a circle
因为我们要玩一个小游戏 名字叫
because we are going to play a little game called
棒球场跳跳跳
"skip around the cricket pitch".
唐
Dong...
使出你的看家本领吧
Do your magic.
加侬
Cannon.
加侬 听我说
Cannon! Listen to me.
我要代表联盟的所有家长对你说
I'm gonna speak for all the parents in this league.
你不该出现在这里
You shouldn't be out there.
你的孩子们应该获得更好的训练
Your kids deserve better lessons.
你整天欺负他们 不懂得体谅人还很刻薄
You're bullying, insensitive, and mean.
-你要阻止我吗 -是的
- You gonna stop me? - Yeah.
不 我要去找管♥理♥员♥来
Nope! I'm gonna call a park ranger.
卢卢 你在这里做什么
Lulu, what are you doing here?
那个黑人版理查德·西蒙斯在投球区干嘛
W-what's that black Richard Simmons doing out on my mound?
他在做什么
What is he doing?
先进行有氧运动 然后锻炼核心肌群
Cardio then core.
加侬 你一定要帮我们 好吗
Cannon, y-you got to help us, okay?
卢卢让我们变得比以前还奇怪
Lulu's making us look even weirder than we already are.
-好 我 -加侬 你不该出现在这里
- Right. I... - Cannon, you're not allowed to be here.
迪克会把警♥察♥叫来的
Dick's gonna call the cops.
我最不担心的就是那些警♥察♥了
Oh, the cops are the least of my worries.
你看到了吗 你看看啊
Did you take a look at this? Look at this.
你说你想要新式教学 这就是
Well, you said you wanted new school, so here you go.
我必须得让卢卢来
Look, I had to bring Lulu on
因为你让我别无选择
because you didn't give me a choice.
我是个单身母亲 我没法一个人做这个
I'm a single mom. I can't do this alone.
大家好
Hello!
安托万 亲爱的
Oh, Antoine, darling!
你是谁
Who are you?
安托万 教普拉提
Antoine. Pilates...
你给我听着
Listen.
我知道你打的什么算盘
I know what you're doing.
叫这群怪人来 这整件事
This show of freaks here, this whole thing,
你就是想让我忍♥无可忍♥
you're just doing this to get my blood to boil
-然后我就不得不道歉了 -你为什么不呢
- so I have to apologize. - And why can't you?
我和所有这些孩子的家长都谈过了
I've had to talk to each of
就为了让他们继续留在队伍里
these kids' parents just to keep them on the team.
他们喜欢你
They love you.
我没做错什么啊
I-I didn't do anything wrong.
我需要你 行了吧
I need you, okay?
加侬
Cannon...
帮帮我们 求你了
Help us, please.
角度队
Hey, Angles!
过来集♥合♥ 大家都过来
Come on around. Come on, everybody.
听我说
Look, uh...
联盟 他们开除了我 你们知道吧
The league, they... they threw me out, you know?
我不能出现在这里
I mean, I-I can't be here
因为我没有叫你们的本名
because I wasn't calling you guys by your names.
所以 我 我很抱歉
So, I, I'm sorry.
我无意侮辱大家
You know, I didn't mean to insult anybody.
我想继续做你们的教练
You know, I want to coach you guys, and...
我很喜欢教导你们 我想要回来
I like it and I want to come back.
好的 那就举手示意
Okay, so, show of hands...
每个人都得投票
and everyone has to vote...
如果你想要加侬回来就举手吧
if you want the Cannon to come back.
帕坞
Parvu?
你忘了举手了
You forgot to raise your hand.
不 我没忘 我不想要他回来
No, I didn't. I don't want him back.
加侬教练 你的话伤害到我了
Coach Cannon, your words hurt me.
没有获得全票 加侬
Without every kid's vote, Cannon,
你得离开这训练场
you got to get off this field.
好吧
Yeah.
笨蛋联盟
The league of dorks.
蠢货联盟 呆瓜联盟
League of idiots, morons,
共♥产♥主义吸血猪联盟
communist bloodsucking pigs!
爸爸 你在做什么
Dad, what are you doing?
我在做嫩煎小牛肉片
I am making veal piccata.
给你
Here.
这可真是我见过的最薄的
Wow, that is the thinnest veal
牛肉片
I've ever seen.
简直薄得跟纸一样
I-it's like meat paper.
加侬 我知道这个世界在以一种
Cannon, I know this world is changing
你不喜欢的方式变化
in ways that you don't like,
但也许跟上时代并不是一件坏事
but maybe changing with it wouldn't be the worst thing.
我试过了
I tried.
我道歉了
I apologized.
可你那头巾男游击手如此固执
And it's not my fault that your shortstop is stubborn
我还有什么办法
and wears a weird towel hat.
好吧
Okay.
那就这样结束了
So, I guess it's over then.
那你为什么不退出算了
So, why don't you just quit?
我们之前已经讨论过种族用词不当这个问题了
And we already covered racial insensitivity earlier in the week.
这对丹尼来说又是一个很好的教训
This would just be another great lesson for Danny.
你想让我怎么做
What would you like me to do?
你自己好好想想
Figure it out.
并没有那么难
It's not that hard.
好好想想 加侬
Figure it out, Cannon.
拜托了
Please.
我要去散个步
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表