剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
重返
赛场
第一季 第八集
西湖镇 青年棒球联赛
现在上场的是9号♥击球手丹尼·加侬
Now batting... number 9, Danny Gannon.
加油 丹尼 你能行的
Come on, Danny. You got this. You got this.
死球
Dead ball.
在一方打出球而另一方没有接住球之前
被口哨停止
触身球 上垒吧
Hit batter. Take your base.
好了 老兄 别...别...
Okay, buddy, hey, let's, um, let's,
别表现得那么得意 好吗
uh, let's wipe the smile off your face, okay?
以后不要这样幸灾乐祸了 好了 回去吧
Let's not be smiling after that. All right, back to work.
宝贝 你还好吗
Sweetie, are you okay?
好痛
It really hurts.
别拿手去擦 别拿手去擦
Hey, hey, hey. Don't rub it. Don't rub it.
你要是擦了 大家就会觉得你肯定很疼
Don't rub it. If you rub it, people will think you're hurt.
-爸 那确实很疼啊 -听着
- Dad, it does hurt. - Hey, listen.
别 别这样 拜托
Oh, no. Don't do this, please.
-别哭 -没关系 哭吧
- Do not cry. - It is okay to cry.
不 我们姓加侬的只笑着给别人伤痛
No. Gannons, we inflict pain, and then we laugh.
什么 你是冷血动物吗
What?! What are you, a monster?
你能一边凉快去吗 拜托你了
Do me a favor. Take a little break, will ya? Please?
听我说 丹尼 你要努力克服困难
Listen to me, Danny. Just fight through it.
疼痛只是暂时的 而眼泪会影响你的一生
Pain is temporary. Crying hurts you the rest of your life.
我现在走开 你吐口口水就把这事儿忘了
Now, when I walk away, spit.
有人快要过生日咯
So, somebody has a big birthday coming up, huh?
11岁啦
The big 1-1.
我想你可以邀几个好友过来
So, I was thinking, uh, invite a few friends over.
我们一起出去逛逛 看看电影
You know, we can hang out, watch a movie,
或者玩画花脸比赛啊
maybe do a little face-painting.
我没听错吧 你知道我是个男孩儿 对吧
Face-painting? You know that I'm a boy, right?
-经过今天这件事 我看不一定 -闭嘴
- Well, after today, the jury's still out. - Shut it!
那我们可以做些别的呀
All right, well, we could do something else.
-玩自♥制♥纸杯蛋糕怎么样 -玩彩球派对怎么样
- How about a cupcake station? - How about a paintball party?
对不起 宝贝 我算过 预算有点...
Sorry, bud. You know, I looked into it, and it's just a little...
可以说 咱们完全负担不起
100% out of our price range.
但我们可以租些碟片看 吃吃披萨
But we could rent a movie, have some pizza,
和朋友出去逛逛
and hang out with some friends.
妈 我参加过四次生日派对
Look, mom, I've been to four birthday parties.
三次是去玩卡丁车 还有一次是真人射击
Three went go-karting, one went to laser tag.
我不能光叫朋友来看电影吃披萨
I can't just have my friends over for a movie and a pizza.
我还是去租几本碟来以防万一吧
I'm still gonna stop by the Redbox at the market just in case.
真可怜 我是说 即使他是个鼻涕虫
The poor kid. I mean, even though he's a crybaby,
他也应该得到一次比那更像样的派对
he deserves a better party than that.
你还不如带他们去玩那些把你
Why don't you just get one of them germ-infested bounce houses
摔得脑震荡的充气玩具
where you get concussions, you know?
那都比你计划的那些强
That's even better than what you got planned.
再好好想想吧 好吗
Step it up, will you? Huh?
好好想想
Step it up.
*王者归来*
*I'm back*
《重返赛场》
第一季 第八集
*王者归来*
*I'm back*
你们知道假面条叫什么吗
What's a fake noodle called?
-什么 -"非意粉"
- What? - An im-pasta.
-原来...是这样啊 -你懂了吗
- That's... that's good. - You get it?
是个双关呀
It's... it's a pretty good pun.
有需要再叫我哦
Let me know if you guys need anything else.
谢了 雪儿
Thanks, Chelle.
我们打算邀人一起给丹尼过生日
Hey, so, we are gonna have people over for Danny's birthday.
我们准备了披萨 电动游戏
We're gonna have pizza. We're gonna have video games.
还可以玩画花脸哦
We're gonna have face-painting.
不 我们才不要玩那些玩意儿
No, we killed that. That's not something we're doing.
是啊 因为你不喜欢被画成花脸
Right. Because you hate way-cool face-painting.
别再提了好吗
Let it go.
总之是在周六 我知道我通知得很晚
Anyway, it's this Saturday, and I know that's really late notice,
但请你们一定要来呀
but please tell me you guys are free.
什么 这周吗 不行 迈克尔也有生日宴会
What, no? This Saturday? We can't. It's Michael's party.
-你也生日吗 -对啊
- It's your birthday, too? - Yeah.
-主题是"与寿星共舞" -不是吧
- "Dancing with the Birthday Stars." - No way.
你们没收到邀请函吗
Did you not get the invitation?
真奇怪 一定是弄丢了
Weird. Must have gotten lost.
要是你们来不了也没关系
Look, it's okay if you guys can't make it.
反正也不是什么真正的派对
Um, it's not like we're having a real party, anyway.
或者 卢卢有个绝妙的主意
Or... brilliant idea from Lulu...
为什么我们不合办派对呢
Um, why don't we combine parties?
我这么一说就显而易见了 但
And now that I say it, more obvious than brilliant, but...
一定会很棒 行吗 妈妈
Well, that would be awesome! Mom, can we?
我不 我不知道 我们不想给你添乱
Oh, I don't... I don't know. We don't want to jump on your thing.
特莉 跟我少来这套 快来给我添点乱
Oh, Terry, come on. It's me. Jump on my thing.
这会很壮观的 我妈妈把什么都能搞大
This is going to be huge. My mom does everything big.
把什么都能做大
Makes everything big.
其实 我们只打算小办一下
Uh, honestly, we were gonna go small.
我手头很紧
I'm on a really tight budget.
特莉 别傻了
Oh, Terry, don't be so silly.
我到处都有关系 会拿到个好价格的
I've got contacts all over town... Get us a great price.
我们一起来办 一定会很有意思
And we'll do it together. It'll be fun.
丹尼 你喜欢什么样的派对
Danny, what kind of party would you like?
你想要什么样的都行
You can have absolutely anything you want.
-彩弹射击 -彩弹射击
- Paintball. - Paintball?!
彩弹射击
Paintball?
-丹尼 什么都行 -没错 彩弹射击
- Danny, anything you want. - Yeah, paintball.
好嘛 妈妈 一定会很有趣的
Oh, come on, mom. It's gonna be so much fun.
好吧
Okay.
-载歌♥载舞 舞枪弄棒 -好耶
- Dancing and violence it is. - Yes!
就像是《西区故事》 我好喜欢
It's so "West Side Story." I'm loving it.
好棒
Okay!
陆军坦克形状的气球多少钱
And how much are the balloons shaped like army tanks?
只要五十美元 太好了 要十个
Only $50? Great. We'll take 10 of those.
还是一个吧
Or one.
我们要一个孤苦无依的陆军坦克气球
We'll take one sad, lonely balloon shaped like an army tank.
还要一台泡泡机
And a bubble machine.
很好 谢谢你 气球先生
Great. Thank you, Mr. Balloon Man.
真不敢相信我们在一起策划派对
I can't believe we are actually planning a party together.
我知道 让我们的友谊更加凝聚
Oh, I know. It's an exciting twist in our friendship.
是 就好像我们在演《天生一对》
Yeah, it's like we're in The Parent Trap
刚刚发现咱俩是双胞胎
and we just found out we're twins.
没错 我们是洛翰姐妹花
Oh, yes. A couple of Lohans, we are.
她们俩其实很棒 真该多干点正事儿
You know, those two were great. They really should work more.
电影中双胞胎姐妹其实是林赛·洛翰一人扮演
你在干嘛呢
Hey, what's going on?
我听到你那边不断有咔嗒声
I'm hearing a lot of clicks over there.
我正在彩弹射击的网站上
Oh, I'm just on the paintballing
买♥♥点必需品以备不时之需
website getting a few last-minute essentials.
我买♥♥了激光瞄准镜 功能腰带以及
You've got the laser scope and the utility belt and...
-干脆全选算了 -什么 全选
- Just "Select all." - Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. "Select all."
有点太过了吧
That feels like a bit much.
孩子们不需要那些 至少丹尼不需要
Yeah, kids don't need all that. Well, at least Danny doesn't.
好吧 我们家迈克尔反正是需要
Oh, well, my Michael does need all that.
他已经习惯了大操大办
He's accustomed to a certain level of going big.
丹尼 我觉得他更喜欢
Danny, I think, feels more comfortable
艰苦朴素一点
being... less accessorized.
要不我们先只买♥♥功能腰带
So, you know, maybe we just do the utility belts,
在你大操大办之前 我们好好商量一下
and then before going big, we just talk to each other.
好吧
Fine. Fine.
只买♥♥腰带 他们带上一定很好看
Just get the belts... And they'll look great.
把花费分摊让整件事情变得可行起来了
Wow. Splitting the cost has actually made this whole thing doable.
-一共多少钱 -四千美元
- What's our grand total? - $4,000.
-我欠你两千美元 -没错 几颗白菜钱
- I owe you 2 grand? - Yes! Cheap as chips!
我们应该合办所有的派对
You know, we should plan all our parties together.
听我说
Hey, look.
为了防止你妈妈给你什么烂礼物
I got you a... an early birthday present just to make up
我提前给你准备了一份生日大礼
for whatever lame thing your mother gets you.
就是...这个
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表