剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
but my real feelings are for someone else.
-拉斯提 想都别想 -这傻♥逼♥是谁
- Rusty, don't even start. - Who's this dork?
-挥拳头上啊 丹尼 -什么
- Kick his butt, Danny. - What?
-咚咚 咚咚 -谁在敲门
- Knock, knock. - Who's there?
*这足以让你疯狂*
*It's enough to make you go crazy*
*如果不在意 我真的会疯狂*
*And I'd be crazy not to care*
你知道吗 以前在隔间里的都是我
You know, I've never been on this side of vomit before.
淡定 亲爱的 吐出来就好了
Just relax, darling. Let it all out.
让往事随水冲走吧
Flush those pounds away.
太抱歉了 卢卢
I am so sorry, Lulu.
他们把火扑灭了吗
Were they able to put the fire out?
是的 亲爱的 但那男的假发全毁了
Yes, darling, but that man's toupee is completely ruined.
我只是想好好找点乐子
I just really wanted to have some fun.
我知道 亲爱的 这没关系
Oh, I know, darling, and that's fine.
但你不能压抑十年 想着一晚能释放完
But you can't cram 10 years into one night.
我知道你觉得错过了自己二十岁的时光
And look, I know you think you missed out on your 20s,
或许那是真的
and maybe you did.
但又怎样呢 能听我的慢慢来吗
And so what? May I suggest baby steps?
谢谢你 卢卢
Thank you, Lulu.
我说的可不是比喻
And I'm not talking metaphorically.
我是说 如果你不慢点走
I mean, if you don't actually walk slowly,
你还得回马桶边趴着去
you're gonna end up in the loo again.
老天 你没醉 一点事都没有
No, no, gosh. You're fine. You're fine.
虽然难闻死了 但你绝对没醉
You are absolutely disgusting, but you're fine.
-你最好了 -那当然 快走吧
- You're the best. - Yes, I am. Off you go.
-爱你哦 -真乖
- I love you. - There she is.
来 用这个敷脸上
Here. Put this on your kisser.
现在你该消停了吧
So, you done now?
我懂了 残酷的现实敲醒了我
Yeah. Look, I get it. I got smacked back into reality.
老天自有他的方法
The universe has a way of doing that.
还有 这种坏小子的招数
And this -- this bad-boy thing,
你得悠着点使
You got to use it in moderation.
或许我该在你从窗户溜出去之前
Of course, I should have told you that
就提醒你 但你知道的
before you jumped out the window, but you know.
等等
Wait, wait.
加侬 这一切都是你给我上的一堂课吗
Cannon, was this all one of your lessons?
我不知道 是吗
I don't know. Was it?
那现在你是在给我上课吗
Is this right now one of your lessons?
你觉得呢
You tell me.
我还是去打扫屋子了
I'm just gonna go clean the house.
这是谁的房♥子
Whose house is this?
你脸上怎么了
Hey. What happened to your face?
拉斯提 大个子不能惹啊
Rusty. Big kid, big mistake.
总之是我自作自受
Pretty much got what I deserved.
妈妈 我很抱歉
Mom, I'm so sorry,
我保证 再也不跟你顶嘴了
And I promise, I will not mouth off to you again.
真高兴我的乖宝贝又回来了
Oh, I am so glad to have you back.
告诉我 是你收拾了这脏屋子吗
Now, what did you do with my dirty house?
加侬和我分了工
Uh, well, the Cannon and I worked it out.
我负责周一 周三和周五
I've got mondays, wednesdays, and fridays.
还有 我又在瓦内萨面前丢脸了
And also, I embarrassed myself in front of Vanessa again.
或许我们注定有缘无分吧
I guess we're just not meant to be.
不管怎么说 如果我还得假装成别人
Anyways, if I have to pretend to be someone I'm not
才能接近她
just to get near her,
这可能是老天给我的一个启示
I think it's the universe trying to tell me something.
好了 我该准备上学了
Hmm. Anyways, I got to go get ready for school.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, mom.
我也爱你 小子
I love you, too, bud.
你闻起来像被骆驼睡过的地毯一样
You smell like a rug a camel sleeps on.
-昨晚很疯狂 -猜到了
- It was a rough night. - Yeah.
你是怎样既打扫干净了屋子
Hey, how did you clean this house
又同时让我儿子改邪归正的
and transform my son back into this sweet boy I love?
你知道的 就是一点小小的共同教育
Well, uh, you know, just a little co-parenting.
这是个天赋 我与生俱来的
It's a gift. I'm gifted.
所以我们能做好这事的 是吗
So we're figuring this thing out.
或许这次我会做得更好
Maybe I'll get it a little better this time.
顺便告诉你 我跟那小子说
Hmm. And by the way, I told the kid
我负责周二和周四的打扫
that I would clean up tuesdays and thursdays.
想跟你说一声
And just for a little heads-up,
此事纯属虚构
It ain't gonna happen.
回见
Bye-bye.
训练场见了
Mwah. See you at practice.
我就知道
I know.
把记分板亮上 比利
Light it up, Billy.
好了 小子们 都给我出来
All right, boys. Come on, everybody out.
过来 麻利点
Let's go. Come on. Hustle up.
好了 该是我们一雪前耻的时候了
All right. Time to get back some of our pride.
我们今天要加倍练习
We're gonna practice our butts off today
因为 根据那块记分板上的记录
Because, according to that scoreboard over there,
你们这帮蠢蛋让人打了个二十一比零
You knuckleheads let them get up on you 21-zip.
这事再也不能发生
We are never gonna see that score again.
来吧
Let's go.
来啊
Let's go!
快点 赶紧的
Let's go. Let's hit it.
玩命跑 把球棒放下
Run and put the bats down.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
跟上 达德利 加把劲
Pick it up, Dudley. Let's go.
好样的
Attaboy.
平衡 保持平衡
Balanced. Stay balanced.
好的
All right.
好吧
All right, hey.
亨特 它打不疼你的
Hunter, it won't hurt you.
好吧 可能有一点疼
All right, maybe a little.
不是吧
Hey! Come on.
接好球 像火烧屁♥股♥一样玩命跑
Field that ball like your pants are on fire.
当我没说
Or not.
接好了 接好了
Catch it! Catch it!
眼神不错
Good eye.
-我帮你 -我帮你
- I'll get it! - I'll get it!
真是看不下去了
I got to get out of here.
嘿 金属摇滚小子
Hey, metal head!
扔个球给我
Throw me one!
我不再是那样的人了
I'm not that guy anymore.
那很好
Good.
来吧 扔一个给我
Now, come on. Throw me one.
好吧 不过你得小心
All right, but I'm gonna warn you.
我可是一直有练习哦
I have been practicing.
不是吧
What?
瓦内萨
Hey, Vanessa.
想不想来我们队试试
You ever think of playing?
连续四年艾美奖最佳喜剧得主
The Emmy winner for Best Comedy, four years in a row.
全新一集《摩登家庭》现在开始
An all new "Modern Family" starts now.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表