剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
嘿 干嘛关我音响 我正扭着呢
Hey. Why did you turn off my hi-fi? I'm strokin' over here.
你怎么这么高兴 你从来都不高兴的
Why are you happy? You are never happy.
等等
Wait.
两杯咖啡
Two cups of coffee.
我的天啊 她在这对不对
Oh, my god! She's here, isn't she?!
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
小声点 大喇叭
Keep your voice down, loudmouth.
她正起床呢
She's just getting up.
我们昨晚挺累的 你懂得
We, uh, had kind of a long night, you know?
-真是恶心死了 -有点
- That is completely disgusting. - Yeah.
但是真有你的
But good for you!
我的胸部发达的小宝贝在这呢
There's my barrel-chested dreamboat.
嘿 早啊 宝贝
Hey, hey. Hi, babe.
这是我美丽的女儿 特莉
Hey, uh, this is, uh, my beautiful daughter, Terry.
-这是芭布 -你好啊 小甜心
- This is Barb. - Hi, hon.
我先抽根烟去
After I get some nicotine in me,
然后咱一起洗个澡 准备一下再来一局
We'll take a shower and get cleaned up for round two.
那到底是什么
W-what is that?!
哦 其实多蒂挺好的
Oh, you see, uh, Dotty, she's really sweet,
但跟你说实话 我们就是不来电
But to tell you the truth, we just didn't click.
所以我就找了个地下酒吧 碰见了芭布
I walked over to this dive bar, and I met barb.
而且我告诉你 她赞爆了
And I got to tell you, she is terrific.
所以说实话
So, to be honest,
我觉得我要和她呆一阵了
I think I'm gonna spend some time with this one.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她的肺听起来可要爆了
It sounds like her lungs are about to explode.
嘿 她那肺可没问题
Hey, nothing wrong with those lungs.
刚才她像只海豚一样憋气呢
She held her breath like a dolphin.
我得告诉你
You know, I got to tell you,
要不是因为你那样逼我
If it wasn't for you pushing me the way you did,
我是不会遇见芭布的
I'd have never met, uh, barb here.
所以谢谢你
And so thank you.
这房♥子里有泳池吗
Is there a pool in this house?
那东西... 不干净
Oh, that's not a clean thing.
我说了她不错吧
Is she terrific, or what?
加侬 我刚遇到芭布
Cannon, I just passed Barb.
她看着脸色发青
She's turning blue.
那只是肺气肿而已 她没事的
Oh, it's a touch of emphysema. She'll shake it.
如果这东西是给小孩的 为什么
Why do they make these things childproof
要做的让孩子打不开
if they're for children?!
怎么了 伙计
What's the problem, buddy?
没什么
Nothing.
是女生
Girls.
你是怎么让芭布喜欢你的
How did you get Barb to like you?
好吧...
Oh, well...
我们坐下来谈了一会
Uh, we sat down and we talked for a while.
把她灌醉 然后好声好气地问她
I got her loaded and asked her nicely
愿不愿意去男厕所
to join me in the men's room.
你刚说的每个字都会让我被开除的
Every single part of that sentence would get me expelled.
你看上哪个女孩了吗
You got your eye on a girl?
我不知道该怎么办
I just don't know what to do.
就像我在训练时告诉你的 好吗
Look, it's like I told you in practice, right?
你要全力以赴
You got to commit.
走过去告诉她你的感受
You just go up and tell 'em how you feel.
如果她说不喜欢你
Now, if she doesn't like you back,
那是她有眼无珠 你也别再想着她了
she's a bum and you don't want her anyway.
所以我就这么走过去告诉她吗
So, I just walk up and tell her?
如果你想给她留下好印象
I mean, if you want to make a real impression, right,
那就...做点什么 花点心思
then, uh, just do something, uh, you know, thoughtful.
知道吗 小女孩们...都吃这一套
You know, girls, they, uh... they eat that crap up.
给你
There you go.
滚蛋吧
Take a hike.
我带晚饭回来了
Hey. I brought dinner.
我鼻子从不骗人
My nose never lies.
闻到披萨和制动液就像鲨鱼闻到血腥味
I smell pizza and brake fluid like sharks smell blood.
芭布
Barb.
现在都穿我衣服了哈
Now wearing my clothes.
是的 她...她修好了电视
Yeah, she, uh... she fixed the TV.
她是修电器的行家
She's a wiz at electrics.
我本来是想当航♥天♥员的
I was gonna be an astronaut.
但从阿波罗13号♥以后
But after Apollo 13,
就禁止在飞船内抽烟了
you're not allowed to smoke on a rocket ship.
阿波罗13号♥上天后服务舱氧气罐发生爆♥炸♥
所以老娘的梦想就泡汤了
So there goes that dream!
你到底在搞什么
What the hell is going on?
那个可怜的女人 她现在处境尴尬
Look, the poor thing, she's in between places, you know?
所以我跟她说她可以住这阵子
So, uh, I told her she could bunk here for a while.
一阵子吗
"A while"?
我没说具体是几天
I left it open-ended.
我们不能跟她一起住
We can't live with that woman.
她把拖鞋扔在洗碗机里洗
She washed her flip flops in the dishwasher.
我们现在得换新盘子了
Now we need new dishes!
天啊 那真的...真是太糟
Gee, that's, uh... I mean, that's too bad.
我还想说 我和芭布还挺合得来
'cause, I mean, me and Barb are kind of connected.
这不就是你想要的吗 对吧
I mean, that's what you wanted, isn't it?
是的 这事起初是我想要的
Yes. When this began, that's what I wanted.
我想要你高兴 对孩子们能好一点
I wanted you happy and nicer to the kids.
那不就成了
Boom! It worked.
但我现在是水深火热
But now I'm miserable!
我受不了了 我要那个痨病鬼搬出这里
I can't take it, and I want "Mucus Mary" out of this house.
咳得翻江倒海啊 亲爱的
Lung butter churned, daddy!
恶 那是丹尼的袜子好吗
Oh, that is one of danny's socks!
乳制品对你嗓子真..."有帮助"
Yeah, dairy's really gonna help that whole situation.
好吃啊
Mmm, it's delicious.
下个接不到球的小子 给我绕场跑到死
The next kid to drop a ball is running bases till he's 16!
开始跑吧 小克里斯蒂
Hey! Start running, Governor Christie!
美国新泽西州州长克里斯·克里斯蒂(Chris Christie) 身材较胖
这位夫人 你是怎么了
What's your problem, lady?
马上跑 所有人跑起来 五圈
Hey, right now! Go! Five laps! All of you!
快跑
Now!
老妈 你出什么事了
Mom, what's your problem?
看起来和加侬一样苦大仇深
You seem just pent up like the Cannon.
都是那个芭布 我要被她逼疯了
It's that Barb. She is driving me crazy.
今天早上 我抓到她用吹风机
This morning, I caught her using a hair dryer
在热鸡蛋三明治
to warm up an egg sandwich.
机头上粘的都是烧焦的奶酪
There was burnt cheese all over the nozzle,
好吃是挺好吃 但老娘我不能忍♥了
Which ended up being delicious, but I can't take it anymore!
加侬看起来挺高兴的
Well, the Cannon seems happier.
但我现在一团糟
Yeah, but now I'm a mess.
糟糕也性感哦
A hot mess.
特莉 友情提示下
Hey, Terry, just a friendly reminder,
我二零天后就要收你卖♥♥巧克力的钱了
I'm gonna need that chocolate money in two-zero days.
-二十天后吗 -是零二天 妈♥逼♥的
- 20 days? - Zero-two. Darn.
别因为你不喜欢
Look, don't try to put me down
我那晚说的话就让我失望
just 'cause you don't like what I said the other night.
记得吗 迪克医生那天的约会诊断
You remember, Dr. Dick's dating diagnosis.
好吧 首先 如果你是"医牲"
Okay, first off, if there's an "M.D." in your name,
那也是"兽医院跑出来的畜牲"
It stands for "Massive Douche."
其次 我绝对有权
Secondly, I have every right
对约会持谨慎态度
to be a little cautious about dating.
是的 我明白
Oh, hey, I get that.
在我妻子和我分开后
I mean, after my wife and I split up,
我想下一个遇见的人
I figured the next person I meet
一定会狠狠地再次让我心碎
was just gonna stomp all over my heart.
我花了很长的时间才走出来
It took me a long time to get back out there.
如果你需要找个人谈一谈
Look, if you need to talk to somebody about this,
这家伙是个好人选
this guy is really good.
打给他 我保证他有用的
Call him. I promise you he will help,
卖♥♥巧克力的钱要给我 好吗
and I need that money, okay?
打给他
Call him.
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表