剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
"Angles" on me!
角度队加油
"Angles" on three!
一 二 三 角度队
One, two, three, Angles!
知道吗 你妈妈
You know, your mom --
她喜欢这个假期 比任何人都喜欢
I mean, she loved this holiday, uh, more than any other one.
她从七月就开始筹划圣诞节
I mean, she'd start planning Christmas in July,
这经常让我非常恼火
And it drove me up a freaking wall.
没错 她总是容易让别人抓狂
Yeah, she was always wound a little tight.
是啊 这点你倒是跟你妈挺像
Yeah. Well... you got that from her.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我就是跟我妈学的
Yeah, that's where I got it from.
你知道的 这些节日
See, uh... the holidays...
在她去世之后 我觉得难以忍♥受
They really got kind of hard for me after she passed,
你离开后 我觉得更难以忍♥受了
and even more... when you left.
这些人 他们
And, uh, these guys... they, uh...
他们帮助我度过这段时光
They helped me out, you know?
一直以来 我都觉得是我给他们带去活力
So, all this time, I thought I was keeping them alive,
但事实上
But in fact...
在你出现之前 都是他们在给我带来活力
They were keeping me alive until you showed up.
所以 我想 如果你接受的话
And so, uh... I guess, if you take it,
现在起这就是你的责任了
uh, that'd have to be your job now.
好的 我接受
Yeah, I'll take it.
好了 松手吧 别让别人看见我们这样
Okay, let go. Make sure no one sees us.
第二球
Strike two!
你被投了两记好球后绝不能短打 糊涂蛋
Ya never bunt with two strikes, ya dingus.
是吗 给我看好了
Oh, yeah? Watch this.
*圣诞快乐 我今晚不想争吵*
*Merry Christmas, I don't wanna fight tonight*
不要啊-啊-啊
No-o-o.
*圣诞快乐 我今晚不想争吵*
*Merry Christmas, I don't wanna fight tonight*
*圣诞快乐 我今晚不想争吵*
*Merry Christmas, I don't wanna fight tonight*
跑啊-啊-啊
Run-n-n-n.
*和你一起*
*With you*
上啊-啊-啊
Go-o-o-o!
*圣诞老爷爷和雪橇在哪儿*
*Where is Santa and his sleigh*
*告诉我为什么总是这样*
*And tell me why is it always this way*
*鲁道夫在哪儿呢*
*Where is Rudolph*
*大雪又在哪儿呢 宝贝儿*
*Where is blitzzard, baby*
*圣诞快乐*
*Merry Christmas*
*圣诞快乐*
*Merry, merry, merry Christmas*
*孩子们都窝在被子里*
*All the children are tucked in their beds*
*糖果仙女在他们脑海中舞动*
*Sugar plum fairies dancing in their heads*
*打雪仗了*
*Snowball fighting*
*太激动人心了 宝贝*
*It's so exciting, baby*
*圣诞快乐*
*Merry Christmas*
*我今晚不想争吵*
*I don't want to fight tonight with*
*圣诞快乐*
*Merry Christmas*
*我今晚不想争吵*
*I don't want to fight tonight with*
*圣诞快乐*
*Merry Christmas*
*我今晚不想*
*I don't want to*
*和你争吵*
*fight tonight with you*
安全上垒
Safe!
我的老天啊
Whoo! Oh, my gosh!
教练 我们一局还没完呢
Coach! We're in the middle of an inning!
闭嘴吧你
Shut up!
好吧 比赛结束
All right! That's ballgame!
特莉 特莉
Terry, Terry.
随便嘲笑我吧 迪克
Let it fly, Dick.
无论你说什么
Nothing you can say
都无法抑制我此刻激动的心情
could possibly ruin this moment for me.
不 我只是想和你说
No, look, I just wanted to tell you
我觉得这太棒了
I think it's great.
你教这些孩子永不言弃
You're teaching these kids to never quit.
谢谢你
Thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
还有 我从拖车场把你的车拿回来了
And, um, also, I-I picked up your car at the impound.
拖车场也是我的 所以
I own the lot, too, so...
礼物还在车里面
The presents are still inside.
所以
So...
圣诞快乐 特莉
Merry Christmas, Terry.
小妞儿
Hey, good-looking.
怎么了
What?
这是有史以来最有残缺美的圣诞节了
This is the most imperfectly perfect Christmas ever.
是吗
Really?
看起来这是我俩的对决了 小矮子
It looks like it's, uh, just me and you, short stuff.
我觉得你在虚张声势
I think you're bluffing.
看我是不是虚张声势吧 老爹
Bluff this, pops.
我全押了
I'm all-in.
看起来 你的糖棍和栗子加起来
And, uh, looks like you don't have the canes
都跟不上我的筹码哦
or the chestnuts to cover it.
那么
Well, then...
赌洗一个月的碗怎么样
And, uh, how about the dishes for a month?
两个月怎么样
How about two months?
成交
Deal.
两张A 葫芦
Ace and ace, full boat.
完爆你哟
Send it.
各位 晚安了
Into all, a good night.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表