剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
What do you want me to do, throw it back?
对 尤其那肥肉还是我老师
Yes! Especially if the fish is my teacher...
我那个疯老师 加侬
my crazy teacher, Cannon!
你想让我怎么办 她当时穿着那种
What did you want me to do... she was wearing them stockings
后面有黑色走线的丝♥袜♥
with that black thing running right up the back.
你明白吗
You know what I'm saying?
淡定 这不过又是一次
Just relax... it's just one of those
"你是哪里人 你认识谁"的
"Where you from? Who do you know?"
普通约会而已 好吗
kind of coffee dates, okay?
别紧张
Take it easy.
不好 大事不好
This is bad. This is very bad.
西湖镇学校
运动会
筹款会就在本周日
不好意思
Excuse me.
您知道我想在运动会搭摊位的话得去哪登记吗
Do you know where I can register to set up a booth for sports day?
知道
Yeah.
就... 就在那
Uh, it's... it's right over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我刚才遇到个超帅的男人
I just met the cutest guy.
好吧 特莉 先听我说
Okay, Terry, me first.
我的灵魂伴侣 他也在这
My soul mate... he's here.
他在哪啊
Oh! Where is he?
就那边的
He's over there.
是不是帅到闪闪发光
Oh, isn't he perfect?
是啊 不能再好了
Yepper. Super-perfect.
好吧 你看上的是哪个
Okay, so, where's your guy?
他是...
Hmm? Oh! Um... that was, uh...
他是... 他是... 谁都不是
that was... that was... that was nothing.
还是说你吧
You know what? Back to you.
好吧
Okay.
我这次可没僵了
I am not freezing this time.
看我的"摔倒大♥法♥"登场
Watch my trip move in action.
那是什么
What's that?
我摔倒了 正好倒进他怀里
Well, I trip, I fall into his arms,
剩下的都交给我的乳♥沟♥
the cleavage takes over.
百试百灵
Never fails.
卢卢大桥倒塌了
Down goes Lulu.
搞什么啊
Oh, come on!
他双脚都在界内好吗
He had both feet in!
不 他左脚出界了
No, his left foot was out.
是你啊
Hello again.
你好
Hey.
我只是想看牛仔队输球而已
I just want the Cowboys to lose.
是啊 那样就能凭着更高的
Yeah, so you can sneak into that wildcard spot
胜场率拿到外卡席位了
with a higher conference win/loss percentage.
看看你 挺懂球的嘛
Look at you, dropping the sports knowledge.
我爸从小就带我练体育
Oh, well, my father raised me on sports.
由不得我啊
What can you do?
-我叫特莉 -帕特里克
- I'm Terry. - Patrick.
你怎么会来镇上的 帕特里克
So, what brings you to town, Patrick?
我离婚了
I'm divorced.
想换个环境 所以在这开了家诊所
I wanted a change of scenery, so I opened my practice here.
我是儿科医生
I'm a pediatrician.
真的吗 太巧了
Really? Wow. 'Cause... this is so weird.
我朋友卢卢就想找个儿科医生
Um, my friend Lulu is looking for a pediatrician.
你朋友卢卢多大了
How old is your friend Lulu?
是给他儿子找 他十二了
Uh, it's for her son. He's 12.
好吧 这是我名片
Well... here's my card.
告诉她打我电♥话♥
Tell her to give me a call.
一定
I will.
没看错的话
Uh, uh, did I, uh, notice
角落里那个是"蜈蚣虫"吗
a-a "Centipede" Game in the corner?
躲豆子版的《贪吃蛇》
别不自量力哦 医生
Ohh. Walk away while you can, doc.
没人能打败我
I am unbeatable.
等我理理清楚 你喜欢橄榄球
Let me get this straight... you love football
还有全世界第二好玩的游戏
and the second-greatest video game ever invented,
-第一是"爆破彗星" -第一是"爆破彗星"
- next to "Asteroids." - Next to "Asteroids."
打陨石版的《雷电》
我得闪了
Well, I got to take off.
等等 你不是在这上班的吗
Wait... don't you work here?
对
Yep.
我还是留下吧
So I'll stay.
那我就闪了
And I'll take off.
-还满意吗 -是的
- You good? - Yeah.
回见 特莉
See ya, Terry.
再见
Bye.
但愿在游戏会上能看到你
Hope I see you at sports day.
没问题
Yeah.
我猜 因为我也教小孩打球
I'm assuming, because I coach,
我猜教育是件很值得的事
that, uh, teaching is quite rewarding.
如果教的不是小孩子当然很好
I mean, it would be great if it wasn't for the kids.
我对养孩子也是这感觉
That's what I thought about parenting.
不好意思 你这是怎么了
Excuse me. What is this?
你为什么要哭啊
W-w-what's with the waterworks here?
对不起 没什么事
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's nothing.
只是...
It's just... huh?
只是我正在更年期而已
It's just I'm... I'm going through menopause and...
吃晚饭的时候别说这个
No talking about that at dinner...
或者...干什么的时候都别说这个
or, you know, anyplace else, for that matter.
只是我从来没自己生过孩子
It's... it's just that I'll never have children of my own.
这倒是事实
Uh, that... that would be a fact.
但是 你不也说你自己不喜欢小孩吗
But listen... you said, uh, you hated children anyway.
什么 什么 你在说什么
W-w-w-what... what... what... what are you talking about?
谁会不喜欢小孩啊
Who could hate a child?
你刚才可是说...
You clearly just said...
我就喜欢生气的男人
I love a man with fire.
原来是这样啊
Oh. It's one of those.
什么样
Huh? One of what?
怪不得你要的大份牛排
No wonder you ordered a big steak.
因为有两个你
There's two of you.
我喜欢你 加侬 你真有趣
Ooh, I like you, Cannon. You are funny.
不用不用 谢谢
Oh, no, no, no. Thank you.
你今天和迈克尔讲话了吗
Hey, have you talked to Michael today?
也就只讲了七次吧
Only like seven times.
他...提到了家里发生的什么事吗
Has he... mentioned anything going on at his house?
卢卢还喜欢那个男人吗
You know, is Lulu still having those feelings for that guy?
-你是说帕特里克吗 -他叫这个吗
- Oh, you mean Patrick? - Is that his name?
对 迈克尔简直都急死了
Yeah, and Mike was kind of freaking out about it.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
我想说的是卢卢
What I'm getting at is Lulu.
她...她基本上见色忘义 对吗
She's, uh... she's pretty driven love-wise, isn't she?
对 迈克尔也这么说的
Yeah, that's what Michael said.
她真的挺迷他的
She's pretty crazy about him.
那挺好
That's sweet.
妈妈 你还要玩吗
Mom, you gonna play or what?
什么 当然玩
Hmm? Yeah. Sure.
如果对他绝口不提是零
So, if not talking about him at all is a zero
滔滔不绝的说帕特里克是十
and talking about Patrick nonstop is a 10,
你觉得卢卢会是 八分往上吗
would you say Lulu is at a solid... 8?
妈妈 你问这个干什么
Mom, why all the questions?
等等
W-wait.
你喜欢他 对不对
You like him, don't you?
什么
What?!
不 不
No! No.
我只是在打游戏的时候和你聊聊天而已
I'm just making small talk while we play video games.
是吗
Uh-huh. Right.
他叫帕特里克·威尔森
His name is Patrick Wilson.
芝加哥人
He is from Chicago.
最喜欢的游戏是"爆破彗星"
His favorite game is "Asteroids."
而且 他是个儿科医生
And... he's a pediatrician.
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表