剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
Soft. Soft hands.
-就像你在摘草莓 -那是...
- Like you're picking strawberries. - Well, that's...
你要是把草莓弄坏了
If you damage them,
就会被送回瓦哈卡州[墨西哥] 知道吗
you go back to Oaxaca, all right?
准备好了吗
Ready?
抓住
Catch it!
抓住 就当它是丽萨从舞台上扔下来的
Catch it like Liza was throwing it off the stage.
你不就喜欢那么干吗 百老汇小子
Won't you do that, Broadway?
-拜托 -好吧
- Please! - Right.
我知道看起来很糟糕
Look, I know this looks really bad,
但是他不是那个意思
but he doesn't mean it.
我是说 他爱这些孩子
I mean, he loves these kids.
这只不过是老派做法
It's just his old-school ways.
只是老派做法吗
Just his old-school ways?
种族主义者不都这么说吗
Isn't that what all racists say?
我不能再让他跟你一起执教了
Look, I can't have him coaching with you anymore.
-我不能 -我已经跟他谈过了
- I can't do it. - Look, I've already talked to him.
我答应你 一定不会再这样了
I promise you... I promise you it will stop.
不行 这可能会引起大的诉讼
No, this could explode into a huge lawsuit,
知道吗 而且可能会毁了联盟的
okay, and it could devastate the league.
我不能放任不管 这事完了
I'm not gonna let that happen. It is over.
不 没完
No, it is not over.
联赛章程规定 如果有明显的冒犯行为
League charter dictates that if there is a perceived offense,
家长或教练可以先向球队道歉
the parent or coach can apologize first to the team.
如果所有孩子投票决定原谅冒犯者
If all kids vote to forgive the offender,
那么他或她可以在下次联赛会议时
then he/she can apologize to the board
向董事会道歉
at the next league meeting.
在那时 可以通过投票
At which point, it would be put to vote
来决定是否复职
to decide on reinstatement.
你刚刚把章程逐字逐句背出来了
You just recited the charter word for word.
我就知道会有这一天
I knew this day would come.
爸 我今天看到一些东西
Dad, I saw something today.
那是个老派的绝妙双杀 多亏了我
That was old-school great double play, thanks to me.
是呀 联盟想要把你扫地出门
Yeah, well, the league wants to kick you out
就因为你那些老派办法
because of your old-school ways.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
爸 你不能提到我们的队员时
Dad, you can't refer to the members of our team
都用他们的肤色或者种族来区分
by the color of their skin or their ethnicity.
-我没那么做 -中国娃
- I don't do that. - Chinaman kid?
他就是个来自中国的娃
He's a kid from China.
这是个外号♥
It's a nickname.
爸 那是老派种族主义才说的话
Dad, that's old-man racist talk.
不 不是
No. No, it is not.
是他们神经过敏
It's them being oversensitive.
政♥治♥正确的鬼话 知道吗
Politically correct crap, okay?
其实是因为我长大的方式 那才是原因
This is all about the way I was raised. That's what it's about.
我已经烦透这套"我就这么长大"的借口
I am so sick of the "I was raised that way" Excuse.
然后呢 你睡了五十年吗
And then what? You went to sleep for 50 years?
爸 世界已经发展了 你也应该进步
Dad, the world has moved on and so should you.
老天爷 我们还有个黑总统呢
For goodness sakes, we have a black president.
黑总统 瞧见没 我就是那么叫他的
Black president, see? That's exactly what I call him.
联盟让你停职了
The league has suspended you.
在你道歉之前不能再回赛场上
You can no longer go on the field until you apologize.
那好吧
Well, fine.
我被停职了
I'm suspended
因为我不会为了
'cause I'm not apologizing
叫孩子们外号♥而道歉
for calling my kids nicknames.
实话告诉你
As a matter of fact,
我觉得赛场上所有人欠我一个道歉
I think everybody on that field owes me an apology.
在大家对我道歉之前我不会再回去
I'm not walking on that field until people apologize to me.
天呐
Oh, God.
我懒得听你胡扯 你这个老顽固
I don't need this, you old goat,
我也不需要你
and I don't need you.
喂
Oh, hey!
看你的《马特洛克》重播去吧
Enjoy your "Matlock" reruns.
好 角度队 今天我们会采用
Okay, Angles, today, we are gonna have
全新的联♥系♥方式 好吗
a new-school kind of practice, okay?
不再叫外号♥ 不会再有负能量
There will be no name-calling and nothing negative.
只有你们和我
It's just gonna be you and me.
我们一起来练习 我们充满正能量
We're gonna get out there, we're gonna be positive,
我们会取得进步
and we're gonna get better!
现在 角度队 冲向赛场 冲啊
Now, Angles, take the field! Hit it!
你是赢家 你是赢家 你是赢家
You're a winner. You're a winner. You're a winner.
-你是赢家 你是大赢家 -谢谢
- You're a winner. You're the big winner. - Oh, thanks.
很好 很好
All right, all right. Good.
好 角度队 我们来双杀
Okay, Angles, let's get two!
唐 亲爱的
Oh, uh, Dong? Uh, sweetie?
你能站起来吗
Could you please stand up?
还有 别发短♥信♥了
And, uh... and no texting!
看那边
Hey, look over there.
伙计们 伙计们
Oh, guys! Guys, guys, guys!
你要是不把他们分开
Hey, if you don't break them up,
他们就该兄弟相残了
they're going to have a Cain/Abel incident.
特莉教练 我要回家了
Coach Terry, I'm going home.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
外面不安全
It's not safe out there.
角度队 我们要集中注意力
Angles! We need to stay focused!
能集中注意力吗
Okay, can we focus?
这是新方式 我们要充满正能量
This is new school! W-we need to stay positive!
天呐 伙计们 伙计们
Oh, oh, guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!
-你需要加侬回来 -我不
- You need the Cannon back. - I do not!
亲爱的
Sweetie.
谁还没有在训练中得到纪念球呢
Okay, who hasn't gotten a game ball for practice yet?
没人配得纪念球
No one deserves a game ball.
刚才都乱作一团了
That was anarchy out there.
但你们尽全力了 很努力
Oh, but you guys gave it 100%. It was a great effort.
要是加侬在这里就不会这样了
That never would have happened if the Cannon was here.
方向错了 妈妈
This is going in the wrong direction, mom.
你吼我们吼得不够
You're not yelling at us enough!
-骂也骂的不够 -什么
- Or calling us enough names. - What?
我们似乎就吃那一套
It seems we respond to that.
你太和蔼了
You're being too nice.
我们想念加侬
We miss the Cannon.
加侬的老派办法
The Cannon rolls old school.
那套老派办法让他被轰走了
Well, that old school got him kicked out of here.
从现在起 用我的方法训练
So, from now on, we're gonna do it my way,
我的方法♥会♥很有趣的
and my way's gonna be fun.
我们需要教练 不是拉拉队
We need a coach, not a cheerleader.
那你是要顽固到底
So, are you gonna be stubborn,
还是要把加侬找回来
or are you gonna get the Cannon back out here?
顽固的那个人不是我
Hey, I am not the one being stubborn.
现在我们知道谁是好教练了
Well, I guess we know who the better coach was.
他说的是加侬
He means the Cannon.
闭嘴 斯坦
Shut up, Stan.
训练进行的不怎么样吧
So, practice didn't go very well, huh?
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
中国娃刚给我发了短♥信♥
Uh, the Chinaman kid... he just texted me.
他非常的沮丧
And he was, you know, very upset.
你跟唐发短♥信♥
You text with Dong?
他帮我设置了手♥机♥
Yeah, you know, he helped me set up my phone.
我们都喜欢成龙的电影
And, uh, we both like Jackie Chan movies.
-真棒 -听我说
- Awesome. - So, listen.
你说你需要我
You say you need me
那我就好好考虑一下道歉的事
and I will strongly consider apologizing.
为什么不是因为知道自己错了而道歉
Why don't you just apologize because you know you are wrong?
错了吗 我是在帮这些孩子
Wrong? Listen. I'm helping these kids.
我在帮他们度过人生难关
I'm trying to get them through life.
你觉得他们的老板会亲切的叫他们名字吗
You think their bosses are gonna call them by their first names?
-是的 -不是
- Yes! - No.
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
在码头不是 在煤厂不是
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表