剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
You're gonna need super glue.
需要油脂 胡椒 可能还要个独轮车
You're gonna need grease, some pepper, maybe a unicycle,
一袋水泥 以及长筒丝♥袜♥
a bag of cement, and silk stockings
还有一堆其他东西
And a couple other items.
总共大概会花掉你们三千或者四千美元吧
Whole thing costs you $3,000, $4,000.
听起来好多啊
That sounds like a lot.
是啊 你们没那么多钱 我明白
Right. Not in your budget. I get it.
要不这样吧 拢过来
Here's the deal. Gather up here.
你好 特莉
Hey, Terry.
就是想问问你
Just thought I'd make sure
明天晚上要不要来我的"迪克牛仔"
you're coming to my Dick-tober awesome Halloween
炫酷万圣节变装盛宴
costume jam tomorrow night.
我本来想背把弓算了
I was thinking about just putting a bow on
扮成女性的恩物
and coming as God's gift to women,
后来我想 何不扮成牛仔
but then... I couldn't be a cowboy.
牛仔那叫一个狂拽炫酷
and cowboys are friggin' awesome.
噼里啪啦砰
Pew! Pew! Pew! Pewng!
那颗子弹弹飞了 听到了吗
That one ricocheted. You hear that?
别那样啊
Oh, don't do that.
我要陪儿子过万圣节 迪克
I spend Halloween with my son, Dick.
来吧
Oh, come on.
我们有接力赛 有很棒的奖品 只要
We're having all kinds of relay races, cool prizes. Just --
天啊 你们有接力赛
Oh, my god. You're gonna have relay races?
真的好酷哟
That's so cool!
你真刻薄
That's mean.
我的天
Oh, my god.
那是姬丽·萨默斯 她来这里干什么
That's Keeley Summers. What is she doing here?
你也认识姬丽
You know Keeley?
去年我在赛德卡遇到她的
I met her last year at the Sidecar.
她回城了 她肯定会来参加我的
She's back in town, and she's definitely coming
"迪克牛仔"炫酷万圣节变装盛宴
to my Dick-tober awesome Halloween costume jam.
你好啊 斯林宝
Hey, Slingbaugh.
明晚派对见哦
See you tomorrow night at the party?
明天见 姬丽
Yes, you will, Keeley.
加侬
Gannon?
特莉
Terry?
我的
Oh, my --
真的是你吗
is that you?
你一直就没长个儿啊
Oh, you never grew!
你可算起来把衣服穿上了
Oh, and you're standing up and wearing clothes.
高中毕业后我就再没见过你
I haven't seen you since high school.
我那时是班长 而特莉是...
I was class president, and Terry was the, uh --
天呐 你是什么来着 又忘了
God, what did you do, again?
贩卖♥♥机联络员
Vending-machine liaison.
是的 是的
That's right. That's right.
特莉总是和我竞争
Well, Terry and I were always competing,
而赢的总是我
and I always won.
天呐 我们那时候乐趣多多啊
God, we had so much fun.
是 高中么
Yeah, high school.
历史久远 无关紧要了
So long ago. So irrelevant now.
你知道人们说什么吗
Well, you know what they say.
人生就是成人版的高中生活
Life is just high school all grown up.
不 没人这么说
No. No one says that.
我刚就说了 所以确实有人这么说
Well, I just said it, so people do say it.
确实有
They do.
那 你还住这里吗
So, do you still live here?
特莉 特莉被人搞大了肚子
Oh, Terry -- uh, Terry had to quit college
所以大学时不得不退学
when she got knocked up.
然后她 嫁给了一个瘪三 然后又离婚
And then, she, uh, married a loser and got divorced... Oh.
之后不得不搬回这里跟她爸爸住
...And had to move back down here to live with her dad.
她还在做教练 而且她为我工作
She also coaches, and, uh, she works for me --
在我的披萨店
at the pizzeria.
特莉·加侬
Terry Gannon,
从1997年就开始做可悲的人生抉择
making poor life decisions since 1997.
特莉 虽然很想跟你叙旧
Well, Terry, I would love to catch up,
但我在另一个操场有个X体育频道的采访
but I have a sports x interview at the other field here.
但我们也许可以在迪克的万圣节派对上见
But, hey, maybe I'll see you at Dick's Halloween party.
在我的"迪克牛仔"酷炫万圣节变装盛宴上
At my Dick-tober awesome Halloween costume jam.
或者直接在照片分享上粉我好了
You know what? Or just follow me on instagram,
我会拍下所有你错过的东西
and I'll take pics of everything that you missed.
好了 拜
Okay. Bye.
她是个人物啊
She is something, huh?
是 是个人物
Yeah. She's something.
特莉 我现在能理解
Look, Terry, I can understand now
明晚你为什么不来了
why you're not coming tomorrow night.
换做我也不想跟她竞争
I wouldn't want to compete with that, either.
我是说 她可是万人迷
I mean... she's perfect.
闭嘴 迪克 我会去的
Shut up, Dick. I'll be there.
好的 很棒
All right. Cool.
妈妈
Oh. Hey, mom.
我知道我们家有传统
You know, I know we have a tradition,
所以问你这个我有点不安
and I'm a little nervous to ask you this,
但是 你觉得 这个万圣节
but, you know, do you think, this Halloween,
我可不可以去不给糖就捣乱 和我的...
maybe I could go trick-or-treating with my own --
朋友吗
friends?
行 可以
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
当然了
Absolutely.
好的 我也会跟我的朋友出去
Yeah, and I'll go out with mine.
-好主意 -谢谢
- Good idea. - Thank you.
超棒的新传统 想法很好 哥们
Great new tradition. Good thinking, buddy.
妈妈 有人来给奶牛挤奶 但我们家没奶牛
Mom, someone's here to milk our cows that we don't have.
迈克尔 是我 特莉教练
Michael, it's me -- Coach Terry.
我是破烂娃娃
I'm Raggedy Ann.
破烂你确实做到了
Oh. Well, you're certainly half of that.
妈妈 我走了 今晚玩得开心
Mom, I'm leaving. Have fun tonight.
别担心 特莉 我妈妈能化腐朽为神奇
Don't worry, Terry. My mom can work magic.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, mom.
再见 亲爱的 我的天呐
Bye, darling -- oh, good lord.
你看着像是个在走羞辱之途的七岁小孩
You look like a 7-year-old doing the walk of shame.
今天是万圣节 亲爱的 你的胸器呢
It's Halloween, darling. Where are your breasts?
救命 我需要一套成人服装
Help. I need a grown-up costume.
我今晚要干掉姬丽·萨默斯
Oh, I am going to take Keeley Summers down tonight.
高中时期她完全骑在了我头上
She completely rode my coattails in high school
还夺走了所有本该属于我的东西
and took everything that was coming to me.
看来你已经忘怀了啊
Hm. Seems like you're over it.
我特别相信你的纯英式智慧
I am way too amped up for your dry British wit.
我想赢 就一次
I want to win -- once.
我想在这个派对上以超惹火的装扮露面
I want to show up to this party looking so smoking hot
让姬丽·萨默斯都不知道是该哭还是该亲我
that Keeley Summers doesn't know whether to cry or kiss me,
她还会困惑
and she's so confused
她怎么就陷入了自己的悲惨泥潭无法自拔
that she just melts into a puddle of her own misery.
我爱死了腹黑特莉
Ooh. I love dark Terry.
现在让我们带你逃离那套可怕的肉饼装
Now let's get you out of that dreadful hamburger-girl costume
然后放进稍稍美味一些的装束里
and into something a little more delicious.
你对乳胶过敏吗
Ooh. Are you allergic to latex?
过敏
Yes.
没问题 我还有别的衣橱
No problem. I have other closets.
卡罗琳·加侬
克莱拉·路易斯
这他妈是什么啊
What the hell is this?
卡罗琳
Caroline?
叫詹姆斯的这个瘪三显然想让你丢脸
This bum James is trying to show you up.
刻着什么"朋友和护士" 还有个破照片
"Friend and nurse" and the picture.
1947年7月10日 - 2002年10月8日
一位好母亲 好妻子 好女儿 好姐妹
他一定是上周干的
He had to do this last week.
我告诉你 只要他敢出现
I'm telling you, when he shows up, man,
我让他吃不了兜着走 听到我说的了吗
I'm gonna cut him a new one. You hear me?
老子在此
I'm here.
你对我家克莱拉的墓碑有意见吗
You got a problem with my Clara's stone?
当然 意见大得很
Yeah, you bet your ass I do.
你以为你的亡妻比我的亡妻出色吗
You think your dead wife is better than my dead wife?
那特么是个啥 简历吗
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表