剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表
重返
赛场
第一季 第十一集
我的老天
Oh, boy.
知道吗 东尼 你跟角度队
You know, Donny, you and the Angles
已经开始看起来没那么糟了
are starting to look not terrible.
他的名字是丹尼
His name is Danny.
-谁 -你的外孙 他叫丹尼
- Who? - Your grandson. His name is Danny.
-那我说的什么 -你知道你说的什么
- Well, what did I say? - You know what you said.
怎么 你没听说过外号♥这回事吗
What, you never heard of nicknames?
东尼是个正经名字 不算外号♥
Donny is a name, not a nickname.
我怎么叫他有什么区别呢
What's the difference what I call him?
他知道我在跟谁说话
He knows who I'm talking to.
-妈妈 我真的不介意 -重点不在这儿
- Y-you know, mom, I really don't mind. - But that's not the point.
叫对别人的名字
It is a sign of respect
是尊重他们的一个表现
to call someone by their actual name.
-别人管我叫加侬 -这正是我的意思
- Look. People call me the Cannon. - I rest my case.
我怎么称呼别人都是有原因的
I call people what I call them for a few reasons.
什么原因 比如你记不住他们的名字吗
What, like you can't remember their names?
那是其中之一
That's one.
那也是亲密的标志 是纽带
It's also a sign of familiarity, uh, a bond, if you will.
这是老派做法
It's old school.
老派迟钝吗
The old school of insensitivity?
布朗克斯
The Bronx.
我们今天要练习什么
So, what are we practicing today?
一些老派的方法
Some old-school ideas.
看好了 我们就这么甩
Here you go. Here's the way we throw.
瞧 向右 向左
See... right, left.
这叫做大象走 伙计们
This is called the elephant walk, guys.
然后我们这么打 向左
This is way we hit... left.
都是很有节奏的
It's all rhythm.
好 等一下
All right, hold it. Hold it. Hold it.
小黑孩 过来
Black kid, come up.
你在你们家乡
You've seen a lot of elephants
见过很多大象 对吗
in your native country, right?
你来带头 接着练
You lead the way. Go ahead.
向左 向右 来 保持节奏
Left, right. Come on, rhythm.
你们要弯下腰 想象青草都是奶酪 向下
You got to bend over. Make believe the grass is cheese. Get down.
对 孩子们 这是老派的练习
All right, hey, boys. This is an old-school exercise.
教我们如何放松球棒顶端
It teaches us how to release the head of this bat
这样就能完全伸展 击出一条直线
so we get full extension, a straight line out.
把它扔过那棵树
Throw it over that tree.
松开球棒顶端 知道吗
Release the head of the bat, okay?
裹头男 来给他们演示演示 准备好了吗
Towelhead, let's show them how to do it. Ready?
让它像一把战斧一样飞出去
All right, just let it go just like a tomahawk.
让它飞出去
Boom. Just let it rip. Let it go.
真棒
Whoa! That's great.
接招吧 以色列 对吗
Take that, Israel, huh?
不对吗
No?
挡住球 挡住
Block the ball. Block it.
不要躲
Don't flag it.
不要躲
Don't flag it.
好 很好
Good, good!
上蜡 除蜡
Wax on, wax off.
你明白了 这孩子明白了
You got it. The kid gets it.
瞧见没有 简直是与生俱来
You see? It's in his blood.
现在我们可以开始打棒球了
Now we can begin to play baseball.
小黑孩 听好了
Black kid, listen up.
感受那个球 把它扔向那个沙袋
Feel the ball, throw it to the bag.
裹头男 第二个上
Towelhead, come over to second,
用吃奶的力气扔球 好吗
fire the ball to coffee and cream, all right?
你知道了吗 小妹
You got that, girly?
唐 当我击中球的时候
Dong, when I hit the ball,
你就直接往一垒跑
you're gonna run to first... straight.
记住 你不是在开车 你是在跑
Remember, you're not driving, you're running.
跑
Run.
加侬 注意语言
Cannon, language.
怎么 他们都会说英语
What? They talk English.
西湖镇 青年棒球联赛
叫外号♥ 我现在还要处理这种问题吗
Name-calling? I got to deal with this now, too?
少年棒球联盟里的一半球队
Well, half of youth baseball
都要处理学生父母的抱怨
is dealing with complaints from parents.
你知道的 迪克
You knew that, Dick.
别说我知道的事 斯坦
Don't tell me things I know, Stan.
那样帮不上忙
That's not helpful.
范海伦乐队跟直流/交流乐队一起巡演之后
I haven't seen a buildup of parent hysteria like this
我就再没见过这么歇斯底里的家长
since Van Halen toured with AC/DC.
我怪我自己
I blame myself.
我也怪你
Uh, I blame you, too.
我本该跟加侬说说的
I should have said something to the Cannon.
但是 老实告诉你 我怕他
But, quite frankly, he terrifies me.
闭嘴 斯坦
Shut up, Stan.
好了 肥仔 球给我
All right, fat kid, ball.
好了 看看怎么样吧
All right, let's see it work.
很棒
All right!
就这样 就这样 角度队
Way to go! Way to go, Angles!
第一个双杀
First double play.
好耶
Yes!
很好 加油 大家伙们
All right! Way to throw, big guy!
你们会拿冠军的
You'll be the captain.
-看到我怎么做的了吗 -你怎么做的
- See what I did? - What you did?
那你觉得我一直跟孩子们一起干嘛呢
What do you think I've been doing with these kids the whole time?
在输 你就承认吧
Losing. Hey, you walked into that one, all right?
好吧
Yeah.
我为你们骄傲 很骄傲
Listen, I am so proud of you guys. I'm so proud.
迪克 你看见了吗
Dick, did you see that?
没看见 我一定是刚好转过身去了
Uh, no. I must have turned away at just the right moment.
特莉 我能跟你谈谈吗
Terry, look, can I talk to you for a second?
-关于比赛的事 -关于我有多火♥辣♥吗
- It's about league business. - About my hotness?
-我是认真的 -关于我认真火♥辣♥吗
- I'm actually serious. -About my serious hotness?
-你说完了吗 -说完我的火♥辣♥了吗
- Are you done? - Done with my hotness?
特莉 我对某事压力很大
Terry! I'm actually stressed out about something.
拜托能跟我谈谈吗 关于你♥爸♥的
Can we talk, please? It's about your dad.
好吧
All right.
加侬 加侬 加侬
Cannon! Cannon! Cannon! Cannon! Cannon!
好棒 加侬 加侬 加侬
Uh-huh! Oh, yeah! Cannon! Cannon! Cannon!
王者归来
I'm back
王者归来
I'm back
重返赛场 第一季 第十一集
好吧
Okay.
特莉 找个地方坐吧 就那儿
Terry, why don't you have a seat... There?
瞧 是这么回事
So, look.
现在有很多投诉
There have been numerous reports
针对你的助理教练
that your assistant coach...
也就是你父亲
and father.
我能搞定 斯坦
I can handle this, Stan.
抱歉 我在帮你解说
Sorry. I was giving context.
我知道
I know that!
从现在开始 你就假设
Look, just assume from now on
我知道所有的事情
that I know... everything.
-那我闭嘴 -好的
- I'll go ahead and shut it down. - Okay.
有些家长...
So, some parents have...
有些家长用手♥机♥录下了
Some parents have been filming
你父亲的一些不当行为
your dad's insensitive behavior with their phones.
这样吧
And, um, well, you know what?
你按一下这里的播放键
Just push "Play" on there
你就知道我在说什么了
and you'll see what I'm talking about.
你把头盔戴上 你来代跑
You, put the helmet on. Go pinch run.
你为什么要让亨特去代跑
Why are you sending Hunter in to pinch run?
因为他是黑人
He's black.
我想说...
I mean...
快 手套准备好
Come on. Get your glove ready.
柔和 手上动作要柔和
剧集 | 重返赛场(2013) | 导航列表