马特
Matt!
马特
Matt!
-谢尔比 -马特
- Shelby! - Matt!
他们人多势众
They were everywhere.
马特 他们抓了她 他们抓了芙洛拉
Matt, they have her! They have Flora!
芙洛拉
Flora!
把她还给我们
Give her back to us.
这是我们唯一的要求
That's all we want.
然后我们就离开
And then we'll leave.
交易的时间已经结束了
Time for bartering has ended.
是时候收回这片土地了
It's time for the land to be reclaimed
以鲜血献祭
and consecrated with fresh blood!
不
No!
快跑
Run!
快跑 马特
Run, Matt!
快跑
Run!
坏孩子
Evil child!
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我觉得这不是她的血
I don't think this is her blood.
亲爱的 看着我
Honey, look at me.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
那个人
The man.
亲爱的 哪个人
Sweetheart, what man?
那个人
The man.
哪个人 亲爱的
What man, sweetie?
那个人
The man...
马特
Oh, Matt.
他还没回来是有原因的
There was a reason he hadn't come back.
他根本没有走太远
He hadn't gotten very far at all.
我大概在黎明时接到了他
I picked him up around dawn, I guess.
优步司机
他有点怪异
He kind of stuck out, you know?
告诉我 年轻人 你听过
Tell me, young man, have you ever heard
"收费同志"这个词嘛
the term "Gay for pay"?
我问问而已
It was just a question!
上帝怜悯
Lord have mercy.
芙洛拉
Flora!
回来
Come back!
小可爱 快回来
Punkin', come back!
我等了一会儿 他没有出来 我就走了
I waited around and he never came out, so I left.
我向上帝祈祷大家平安无事
You know, I just prayed to God everyone was all right.
那个可怜的人
That poor man.
我们却无能为力
And there was nothing that we could do.
拉
Back!
拉
Back.
我听说过活取内脏 但亲眼看到
I had heard about disemboweling, but to see it?
她的意思很清楚
Her message was clear.
接下来就是我们
We were next.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表