盖尼斯最后进了监狱
Guiness ended up in jail,
被指控谋杀他的主人以及藏尸
accused of murdering his master and hiding the body.
不过 他没有告诉跟任何人
He neglected to tell anyone
说起那些被关在地窖里的仆人
about the servants in the root cellar, though.
一个多世纪来这栋房♥子一直属于莫特家族
The house remained in the Mott trust
但是有人说
for over a century, but it was said that
这个家族总是有人发疯
madness always ran in the family.
莫特最后一代1952年于南佛罗里达去世
The line ended in scandal when the last Mott died
这个家族在丑闻中走到了终结
in South Florida in 1952.
随后 这座房♥子被买♥♥卖♥♥了几次
At that point the house was bought and sold a few times,
可没有人能在那久住
but no one ever stayed for long.
你相信它闹鬼吗
Do you believe it was haunted?
我吗 我是名历史学家
Do I? I'm an historian.
死人复活能让我生活简单很多
It would make my life a lot easier if the dead came back.
我现在能说的只是没人能说服我
All I can say at this point is that no one will convince me
让我在那栋房♥子过夜
to stay in that house overnight,
满月的时候就更不可能了
certainly not at a full moon.
这里是911 您遇到了什么紧急情况
911, what is your emergency?
我在萨博尼路的一栋屋子里
I'm calling from the house on Sappony Road.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
屋外有一个邪教团体 他们要杀了我们
There's a mob outside, they're trying to kill us.
马特
Matt!!
-谁要杀你们 先生 -快派警♥察♥过来
- Who's trying to kill you, sir? - Just sent the goddamn cops
你们投降吧
Deliver yourselves unto me,
我会让你们死个痛快
and I shall grant you a merciful death.
太不真实了
It was... surreal.
这不只是树林里的奇怪声响
This wasn't just weird sounds in the woods
或是天花板上插着的刀
or knives left in the ceiling.
这是一个直奔我们而来的邪教
This was a mob, and they were coming for us.
他们是死是活是什么都不重要
It didn't matter if they were alive or dead, or what they were,
我只知道我们得赶紧离开
I just knew that we had to get out of there.
簒夺者
Usurpers!
你们大限已到
Your time is nigh.
血月已经升起
The Blood Moon is upon us.
我们必须遵守同古老神明定下的契约
We must honor our covenant with the ancient gods
再次献祭这片土地
and consecrate this land once again.
你们本有机会离开这片土地
You were given opportunity to cede this territory.
但你们没有
As you did not,
所以你们最终只能接受无情的审判
your end shall be a merciless reckoning.
天啊
Oh, God.
-我们该怎么办 -拿上我的钥匙
- What do we do? - Take my keys.
我先出去把他们引开
I'll go out first and lead them away.
不
Oh, no.
你带着芙洛拉直接去卡车那里
You take Flora and go straight to the truck.
马特 拜托
Matt, please.
拜托 我们得一起走
Please, we have to stay together.
听我说 你得带着芙洛拉离开这里
Listen to me, you have to get Flora out of here.
-好的 好的 -我得确保你们的安全
- Okay. Okay - I need you both safe.
好了 现在 一旦走出前门
All right, now, once you go through the front door,
立刻去卡车那里
go straight to the truck.
无论发生什么 不要停
No matter what happens, don't stop.
-好的 -答应我
- Okay. - Promise?
答应你
Yes.
马特舅舅 我好害怕
Uncle Matt, I'm scared.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
你要勇敢
I need you to be brave
再撑久一点 好吗
just for a little while longer, okay?
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
好吧 走吧
Okay. Come on.
看着我
Look at me.
紧紧抱住我
Hold on to me as tight as you can.
明白吗
Do you understand?
千万别放手
Do not let go.
芙洛拉
Flora!
你能感觉到整栋房♥子...
You could feel the house...
活过来了
coming alive around you.
芙洛拉
Flora?
芙洛拉
Flora!
芙洛拉
Flora!
该死
Oh, shit.
马特
Matt!
芙洛拉
Flora?
芙洛拉
Flora!
看着我
Look at me.
你没事吧 有受伤吗
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
走吧 快点
Come on, come on.
我们好像是被故意引去那里似的
It's like we'd been led there.
起初我没明白
I didn't understand at first.
伊利亚斯...
Elias...
伊利亚斯说过屠夫手下的受害者都很惧怕她
Elias said that past victims of The Butcher were afraid of her.
后来我才意识到 她利用那份恐惧
Later on I realized that she used that fear
迫使他们任她摆布 他们把我们圈困起来
to make them do what she wanted. They corralled us.
-篡夺者 -就像待宰的畜牲一样
- Usurpers! - Like animals for an easy slaughter.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
也许我能帮上一点忙
Perhaps I may be of some assistance.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no! No, no, no!
不必使用暴♥力♥ 我没有要伤害你们的意思
No need for violence! My intent is not to harm you.
恰恰相反 我是来救你们的
In fact it is to save you.
如果你们愿意的话
If you let me,
我可以带你们逃出这所房♥子
I can help you escape this house.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
就是这里 我们快进去吧
That's right, in we go.
他告诉我们他的名字
He told us his name.
爱德华·费利佩·莫特
Edward Philippe Mott.
说他是房♥子的第一任主人
And that he was the original owner.
虽然这激起我们很多疑问
As many questions as that raised,
但我们没时间问清楚其他细节
we-we didn't have time for any more details.
你要带我们去哪
Where are you taking us?
-安全的地方 -这个地道通向哪里
- Safety. - Where do these tunnels lead?
我以为是当地人修建的
I thought the hillbillies built them.
是我建的
I built them.
你...
You're not...
你已经死了
You're not alive.
不 屠夫杀了我
No, The Butcher killed me.
我要阻止她杀你们
I will keep her from killing you.
仅此而已
No more, no less.
这就是你出现的原因吗
Is that why you appeared?
为了救我们吗
To save us?
不
No.
你们是我的灾星
You're my bane.
毁我至深
My ruin.
我们对你没有威胁
We're no threat to you.
曾经的我已经一去不回
All that I was is no more.
所有的美好已化为尘埃
Everything precious turned to dust.
我只有一个奢求
I have but one last sliver of grace.
独自清静 仅此而已
My solitude, such as it is.
我无法忍♥受再多出三个灵魂出来了
I can hardly suffer three more souls.
我们在潮湿黑暗的隧♥道♥里
We must've walked a mile
走了一英里
in the dank and dark.
有些地方墙壁是活动的
In some places the walls were moving,
爬满了昆虫
infested with insects.
闻起来就像坟墓
It smelled like a grave.
我好冷
I'm cold.
感觉冷总比面对屠夫的热焰要好吧
Well, better cold than the heat from The Butcher's flames.
这会带我们到大路上吗
Will this take us to the road?
我走的这里是没有路的
There are no roads where I go.
如果我们不是通向大路
If we're not going to the road,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表