What started as a sick sisterly game
很快却演变成了
soon became an act of defiance--
对人 对社会 对生命的一种蔑视
against people, against society, against life itself.
米兰达深信她们杀死的每一个人
Miranda became convinced that each soul they took
会增加她们对人生的激♥情♥
would add a lifetime to their passion
而且能使得她们的爱情
and ensure that their love would...
会永不褪色
would eclipse eternity.
1989年10月29日
Fact: October 29, 1989,
警♥察♥被派遣去调查这里
police were called to investigate the facility.
很显然有些亲戚
Apparently some relatives
很担心家人
became concerned when no one answered
因为打电♥话♥好几周都没人接
the telephone there for three weeks.
布丽奇特和米兰达早已离开了
Bridget and Miranda were gone.
警方在屋子里一件私人物品都没有找到
They found not a single personal item in the house.
他们把此事上报给了联调局和墨西哥警方
They alerted the FBI, even the Mexican police,
但是这两个护士已经无处可寻了
but the nurses had disappeared.
她们唯一留下的痕迹就是墙上
The only thing they left behind was a word, unfinished,
没写完的
on the wall.
"杀"字
"Murder."
房♥子很快就挂牌对外出♥售♥
The house was put up for sale.
他们想把房♥子装饰一番
They tried to make it presentable.
放了新地毯 重新粉刷了墙壁
They put in new carpeting, repainted all the walls.
但是他们每次把这个字粉刷掉
But each time they covered the letters,
这个字即使当时消失了
even if they looked away for a minute,
但不久又会重新浮现出来
the word would reappear again.
怎么了 马特
What, Matt?
-"M"是指玛格丽特 -什么
- "M" Is for Margaret. - What?
"M" 是指玛格丽特
"M." "M." "M" Is for "Margaret."
马特
Matt.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
就在这里
It's here.
就在这里 她说了
It's here. She said it.
我看见了
I saw it.
马特 你在说些什么啊
Matt, what are you talking about?
听上去...
It seemed...
真的是难以置信
totally crazy.
来 来 来 来 来
Come, come. Come, come, come.
但录像上那个人说的一切都是真的
But everything he said on that tape was true.
墙上的字就是最好的证明
The letters on the wall proved it.
而且录像带还没有放完
And he wasn't finished.
官方的说法是
There is an official story,
两名杀人犯护士
and that story is about two homicidal nurses
谋杀了五位老人 然后逃到国外去了
who killed five elderly patients and fled the country.
她们没有被抓住
They got away with murder,
但我知道真♥相♥并且我确信
but I know the truth now and I am convinced
并非如表面看起来那样
that is not what happened.
她们不是离开了 而是被迫停下了
They didn't leave, they were stopped.
在她们杀死最后一名受害者
Something got to them
拼完谋杀这个词之前
before they were able to take their final victim
有东西找上了她们了
and finish spelling "Murder."
不是警♥察♥ 而是比她们
Not by the police, by something
更加邪恶的一种东西
even more evil than they were.
这种东西就在这里
Something here.
也无处不在
Everywhere.
在空气中
In the air.
在树林里
In the woods.
在那栋房♥子里
In that house.
我已经好多天没有踏足那幢房♥子了
I haven't set foot in that house... in days.
但我打算回到那
But I'm going back in there.
我不知道是否还能活着回来
I don't know if I will survive,
但我一定要去探个究竟
but I have to see exactly what it is.
我知道你在这
I know you're in here.
现出真身吧
Show yourself.
没事 好了
Okay. All right, okay.
现出真身吧
Show yourself!
天啊 快关掉
Oh, my... Turn it off.
等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait.
那是什么
What was that?
我们想要搬出去 把钱拿回来
We wanted out. We wanted our money back.
我们想恢复以前的生活
We wanted our lives back.
银行把它卖♥♥给我们的
The bank sold it to us,
那银行就得把它收回去
and the bank was just gonna have to take it back.
我打电♥话♥叫他们来人并且告诉他们
I just called their rep and said
我们需要讨论下可行方案
we needed to discuss our options.
别无选择吗
No choice?
我们当然有选择
Well, of course we have a choice.
我们可以告你们隐瞒欺诈
We could sue you for fraud.
几个护士在这里经营业务
Some nurses ran a facility here
并且在这里杀害病人
and they killed their patients, under this roof.
为什么我们到现在才知道这些信息
Why are we finding all this out now?
让我再解释一遍
Let me explain this once more.
当你竞价购买♥♥这栋房♥子时
When you bid on this house,
你就已经承诺去购买♥♥它 不管它是什么样
you committed to buy the property as is.
你举手就表示
Any due diligence needed to be
你是经过审慎的考虑和调查的
complete by the time you raised your hand.
那又能怎么样 不是吗
It would't make a difference though, would it ?
我们发现了护士的事 并上动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥搜索了她们的事
We found out about the nurses and google their story.
但并不是我们的房♥子
but it doesn't correspond with our house.
知道为什么吗 因为你们把街道地址给改了
Why? Because you changed the street address.
你们还要隐藏什么
What else are you trying to hide?
你已经和这家银行签订了合同 女士
You entered a contract with this bank, ma'am.
我并不是房♥产经纪人
I'm not a realtor.
我已经履行了自己的义务
I've met my obligations here.
如果你们决定出♥售♥
If you decide to sell,
我们会介绍出价不低的买♥♥家
we can offer your buyer very competitive rates.
我们被迫妥协
We were railroaded.
已经无路可退了
There was no going backwards.
我们被困住了
We were trapped.
肯定拿不回我们买♥♥时的价格
We'll never get back what we paid for this.
那群沼泽居民一定明天就会来买♥♥
Those swamp people would buy it tomorrow
只要我们吆喝一声
if we gave 'em a holler.
没门
No way.
我觉得恶心
Oh, I feel sick to my stomach.
我以为不可能更糟了
I didn't think it could get any worse.
但世事难料
Then it did.
那是李吗
Is that Lee?
好了 我们到了
All right, here we are.
当我看见李和芙洛拉时...
When I saw Lee with Flora...
来吧 宝贝
All right, come on, baby.
我正眼睁睁看着我姐姐犯下重罪
I was looking at my sister committing a felony.
我只是想看她一眼
I just wanted to see her.
她就在那儿
But then there she was.
接着 我们就开车回了房♥子
Next thing I knew, we were driving back to the house.
我去给你倒杯水
I'll get you something to drink.
好的
Okay.
李
Lee...
没什么好谈的
There's nothing that we need to talk about.
梅森知道吗
Does Mason know?
梅森无权掌控我的生活
Mason does not control my life.
芙洛拉 不如你去别的房♥间写作业
Hey, Flora, why don't we do your homework in the other room
待会儿可以吃些点心
and you can have a snack in a minute.
-好的 -好了
- Yeah. - Okay.
走吧
Come on.
好了
Okay.
你喝酒了吗
Are you drunk?
我绝不会沾一滴酒开车
I would never endanger my child
置我女儿生命于危险之中
by driving with a drop of alcohol in my system.
那你绝对是疯了
Then you must have lost your mind.
他要去找法官
He's going to the judge.
他要让我永远见不到她了
He's ganna make sue I never see her again.
经过这事 那是肯定的了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表