how to say that? "Kill me last"?
我不知道这座房♥子里发生了什么
I don't know what's going on in this house,
但是她永远不会回来了
but she's never coming back here!
没关系的 不要担心
It's okay. Don't worry. It's o...
没关系 冷静
It's okay. It's okay. Calm down.
求求你了
Please! Please! Please!
-我会给法官打电♥话♥的 -我不想走
- I'm calling the judge. - I don't want to leave.
爸爸 求求你停下来
Daddy, please. Stop!
那天我酒瘾复发了
That's the day I fell off the wagon.
有人在楼下
Someone's downstairs.
对不起 谢尔
I'm sorry, Shel...
谢尔比
Shelby.
我打碎了你的碗
I broke your bowl.
该死 我不是故意的
Oh, shit. I didn't mean to.
李 你觉都还没睡吧
Lee, have you even been to sleep yet?
李 你都干了什么
What the hell, Lee?!
见鬼
Shit.
-不是我♥干♥的 -好吧
- I didn't do that. - Okay.
没关系 跟我来
All right, come on, come on.
我们两个都不相信她的话
Neither one of us believed her, but people do
但是人们在醉酒状态下会做出一些奇怪的事情
strange things when they are under the influence.
天啊 我自己就做过很多
Hell, I've done plenty myself.
但是看到她那样仍让我吃惊不已
But it opened my eyes, seeing her like that.
我是说李一直是一个坚强的人
I mean, Lee was always the strong one.
总是她去打理所有的事情
She always took care of things.
我的姐姐就是家庭的顶梁柱
I mean, my sister was the rock of our family.
你得振作起来 姑娘
You got to get your shit together, girl.
-来吧 -你以为我不懂吗
- Come on. - You don't think I know that?
我努力了 但我太软弱
I'm trying, but I'm weak.
-你不能让他知道 -好的
- You can‘t let him find out. - Okay.
否则我再也见不到我的女儿了
Or I will never see my daughter again.
冷静点 别说了
Calm down. Stop, stop.
停下 停下 别再胡思乱想了
Stop. Stop. Don't think about it.
我们会解决的 好吗
We'll figure it out, okay?
这次让我照顾你 好吗
Just let me take care of you for once, all right?
-该死 该死 -马特
- Oh, shit. Oh, shit. - Matt?
过来下好吗
Could you come here, please?
好好休息 好好睡会儿
Just rest. Rest, girl. Rest.
你看见她了吗
Do you see her?
看见了
I see her.
马特
Matt?
那儿有什么东西
There's something there.
虽然我喝得大醉
I was three sheets to the wind,
但我知道马特已经离开了房♥间
but I knew Matt had left the room.
我感觉
I felt...
我感觉有人
I sensed something--
有人在看着我
someone-- watching over me.
我们不认识那个小女孩
We didn't know who that little girl was.
从她的打扮来看
The way she was dressed,
我们觉得她是
we figured she had to be a member
乡巴佬波尔克家族的一员
of that hillbilly Polk family.
我们担心他们把她放那儿
We were worried that maybe they put her out there
是引我们进入陷阱
to lure us into a trap or something.
但是我们都觉得无论在地窖里发生了什么
But we both felt, whatever was going on in that cellar,
我们都要一起
we were going to find out.
一探究竟
Together.
看起来好像有人住在这下面
It was like someone had been living down there.
没人知道是多久之前
Who knows how long ago or...
住了多久
for how long?
让我直起鸡皮疙瘩
It made my skin crawl.
那女孩并非想把我们引入陷阱
The girl didn't lead us there as a trap.
她想让我们找到那台摄像机
She wanted us to find that camera.
其中的原因我们不得而知
What we didn't know was why.
她希望我们看到的录像里到底有什么
What was on that tape that she wanted us to see?
我已经不是我了
I am not what I am.
这...
This...
不是我来时能预想到的
is not what I envisioned when I first came here.
这里有可怕的力量让我夜不能寐
But there are forces that will not let me sleep.
它们不停袭来 让我看到恐怖的场景
They keep coming to me, showing me horrible things,
每夜如此 逐渐升级
escalating every night.
直到演变为身体上的伤害
Until they get physical.
看看 看看它对我♥干♥了什么
Look. Look. Look what they did to me.
我现在都不敢回那栋房♥子
I'm too afraid to go back into that house now.
我害怕那股邪恶的力量
I fear that whatever malevolent force is there
正打算要我的命
intends to kill me.
所以 我现在住到这个地窖里
So... I'm living here in the cellar.
这儿很冷 臭气熏天
It's-it's cold. It's smelly.
还有别管我样子 我没疯
And-and despite appearances, I am not crazy!
我是个学者 是个作家
I am an academic. I am an author.
他是你上次看到的 在树林里拍的视频里的人吗
Is this the same guy you saw in the video in the woods?
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
他在录像带里说的
What he said on that tape
听上去很疯狂
sounded insane.
可是...
But...
看着他的眼睛听他讲述...
looking into his eyes as he told the story...
我们立刻就相信了
we were immediately pulled in.
从头说起
Okay, from the beginning.
今天是1997年10月11日
Today is October 11, 1997.
这份记录将是我最后的遗嘱 也许吧
This recording will be my last testament. Maybe.
我要说出我所知道的全部真♥相♥
Um, I want to tell the truth, as much as I know of it.
事实是 我是伊利亚斯·坎宁安博士
Fact: my name is Dr. Elias Cunningham.
我是布拉德利大学的一位教授
I am a professor at Bradley University.
事实是 我在两个月前来到这里
Fact: I came here two months ago
为我的新书做研究 一本...
to begin research on my new book, a, uh...
类似《杀人王曼森》这种基于真实案件的小说
a true crime novel in the vein of Helter Skelter.
我最初研究的对象是两个护士
Uh, my initial subjects were two nurses,
米兰达和布丽奇特·简
Miranda and Bridget Jane.
她们是形影不离的两姐妹
They were sisters who spent every waking moment together.
从不分开
They couldn't bear to be apart.
1988年 她们在罗切斯特的一所疗养院工作
They worked in an assisted living facility in Rochester in 1988.
有人怀疑 但从未有证据证明
It was suspected but never proven that they were behind
她们是两位老年病人神秘死亡的幕后黑手
the mysterious deaths of two elderly patients.
她们在任何指控提出前就辞职了
They quit their jobs before any charges could be filed,
她们来到了这里 北卡罗来纳州
and they wound up here, in, uh... in North Carolina,
开了一家自己的疗养院
where they opened a assisted living facility of their own.
她们买♥♥下的房♥子
The house they purchased
曾空置了15年
had previously been unoccupied for 15 years.
之前的一家人...
The family before...
爸爸 妈妈 两个女儿...
a father, a mother, two daughters...
在突然搬走前
had lived in the house only for a brief time
只在这里短暂居住过
before they suddenly vacated.
他们把所有的东西都留下了
They left all their possessions behind.
也没有留下转寄地址
They left no forwarding address.
但这段不祥的过去并不能阻止我的主人公们
But this ominous history didn't deter my subjects.
甚至将她们吸引了过来
It may have even drawn them to the house.
事实是 她们开的疗养院收费低廉
Fact: The living facility they opened was cheap,
吸引了大批申请者
which ensured a bounty of applicants,
但她们有着特殊的接收标准
but they had their own unique criterion for accepting applicants.
她们想要的
They wanted families who were tired of
是已经厌倦了照顾亲人
taking care of their relatives,
只想找个地方让他们活到死的家庭
families who just wanted a place to store them until they died.
但是 最离奇的收治病人的标准
But the most bizarre criteria for accepting a patient
和他们的名字拼写有关
had to do with the letter of their first name.
他们挑选病人然后杀掉
They chose people and murdered them
是为了用他们名字的字母
because they were using the letters of their names
拼出她们最喜欢的单词
to spell out their favorite word.
"R"代表罗杰
"R" Is for Roger.
"E"是指尤妮斯
"E" Is for Eunice.
"M"是指玛格丽特
"M" is for Margaret!
我找到了米兰达的日记
I found Miranda's diary.
起初只是一个病态的游戏
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表