我不想住在那里
I didn't want to live there.
我决定不告诉谢尔比发生了什么
I decided not to tell Shelby about what happened,
但是我相信这是那些混♥蛋♥白人帮派
but it was proof to me that that white trash gang
想要把我们吓跑
was trying to scare us away.
我第二天必须要回罗利
I had to be back in Raleigh the next day, so,
所以我在房♥屋周围安装了安全摄像头
I set up security cameras all around the perimeter
并且同步到我的手♥机♥上 无论我在哪里
that were synced to my cell phone so I could keep an eye
都可以监控家里的情况
on the place from wherever I was.
作为一个外行我很满意
Not bad for an amateur.
但我仍然不会让谢尔比一个人在这里的
But I was not going to leave Shelby there alone.
所以我叫来了我的姐姐
So I called my sister.
谢尔比一点都不喜欢我
Shelby never liked me.
这也无妨 因为我也不喜欢她
Which is fine, because I was never a huge fan of hers.
瑜伽不是一项职业
Yoga is not a job.
我以前在高中是打排球的
I used to play volleyball in high school.
那时候瑜伽被称为"伸展运动"
Back then, yoga was called "stretching,"
这不是一项运动 只是运动前的准备活动
and it was something you did before, not as exercise.
李对我的瑜伽工作
Lee judged my yoga
和麸质过敏症
and my gluten allergy
还有我两年的大学生活品头论足
and my two years of college.
她觉得她弟弟不该娶我这个虚伪的人
She thought I was too much of a phony for her brother to marry.
我毕业于北卡罗来纳大学犯罪心理学专业
I got my degree in criminal psychology from UNC.
我本来是能当警探的
I was on track to make detective.
但最终没能如愿
Didn't work out though.
我开始嗑药可不是因为
I didn't start taking pills
我性格有缺陷这么简单
because of some fault in my character.
我在执行一次任务时 负伤了
I got hurt. On the job.
你们知道处方止痛药
Do you know prescription painkillers can be
比海♥洛♥因♥更容易上瘾吗
more addictive than heroin?
我开始是一天两片 到后来一小时两片
I went from two pills a day to two an hour.
我也不记得那天我究竟吃了多少片药
I don't remember how many I took that day.
那天发生了什么 我基本上不记得了
I don't remember very much of anything at all that day, really.
他是名连环强♥奸♥犯
He was a serial rapist.
实实在在的混♥蛋♥
A real asshole.
我最恨混♥蛋♥了
I hate assholes.
把枪放下
Put down the gun!
放下
Put it down!
你听见了吧 把枪...
You heard me. Put down the...
他是准备第三次犯案的
It would have been his third strike.
要我说 这是法律唯一一次
You ask me, it's the one time the law worked exactly
发挥了它应有的作用
the way it should.
你找什么...
What you nee...
她被开除了
They fired her.
梅森 别这样
Come on, Mason.
离婚 现在
Divorce? Now?
在我人生最低谷的时候
When I'm at rock bottom?
就这一个月 你说你有多少次
How many times have you forgotten to pick up
忘记去学校接女儿了
your daughter at school this month?
三次
Three times.
这比上个月我们亲热的次数
Which is three more the amount of times
还要多三次
than you've touched me in the past month.
我受够了
I'm done with this.
法官判决他享有芙洛拉的全部抚养权
The judge awarded him full custody of Flora.
我每过14天才能和她在一起3天
I got her three days every 14.
她人生的21%
21% of her life.
我就只能得到这些
That's all they gave me.
我们能不能暂停一下拍摄
Can we stop for a moment, please?
很香嘛
Smelling good...
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
天呐 李
Oh, Jesus, Lee!
你能不能别一声不响地在后边吓我
Don't sneak up on me like that!
你把我吓个半死
You scared the shit out of me!
我弟弟娶了个神经质婊♥子♥
My brother married one jumpy bitch.
她知道我们叫她来的原因
She knew why we called her there.
她知道有人在故意整我们
And she knew that someone was messing with us.
为什么她要把刀插在肉上
Why would she move the knife like that?
你什么时候成厨师了
So when did you become a cook?
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
最近开始的
Recently.
烹饪使我放松
It relaxes me.
-烹饪 -没错 烹饪
- Cookin'? - Yes. Cooking.
听着 能跟你说实话吗
Look, can I be real with you?
我在你家时 能请你别在屋里喝酒吗
While I'm here, could you please not drink inside the house?
我知道这是你家
I know it's your home,
但是我正咬紧牙关坚持戒酒
but I'm hanging on to my sobriety by my teeth here.
但别担心 我会时刻保持清醒
But don't worry, I'll stay sober.
总得有人保护你们不被树林里野人袭击
Somebody's got to protect you from the wild men in the woods.
我非常感激 但是...
And I appreciate that. Although...
我真希望你的警徽和佩枪还在
I wish you still had your badge and your gun.
虽然我没了警徽
Well, I may not have my badge,
但老娘宝枪仍在
but Mama's still packin'.
实话实说
I'll be honest with you,
我一直不相信
I never put much stock in the stories
弟妹告诉我弟的那些怪事
my sister-in-law was telling my brother.
她一直不想搬到乡下生活
She never wanted to move to the country.
我猜她是想吓吓我弟
I figured she was just trying to scare him
好让他重新搬回洛杉矶
so they'd pack up and move back to L.A.
谢尔比
Shelby, um...
我气极了
I was pissed off.
以为是谢尔比在耍我
I thought Shelby was messing with me.
为什么 谢尔比
Why, Shelby?
你为什么要做这种事
Why would you do something like that,huh?
我做了什么
Do something like what?
这个 你为什么把这个丢给我
This. Why would you do this?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
而且我也没喝光这瓶酒
And I certainly didn't finish off that wine,
所以也许是你产生了幻觉
so maybe you're the one seeing things.
等一下 我产生了幻觉
Wait a minute. Hold up. I'm seeing things?
我在这的原因
The reason I'm out here
是因为你产生了幻觉
is because of what you been seeing.
我的电♥话♥在十一点半左右响了
My phone buzzed around 11:30.
我以为是谢尔比发的晚安短♥信♥
I thought it was Shelby texting to say good night,
但不是她发的短♥信♥
but it wasn't her.
那是我安装的安保系统
It was an automated alert from the security system
自动发送的警报
I'd installed.
感应器被...
The sensors had been triggered by...
某些东西触发了
something.
瓶子可不会自己
Well, bottles just don't roll
从地板上滚过来
across the floor by themselves.
你为什么要这样吓唬我
Why you messin' with me?
我最后再说一次 不是我♥干♥的
For the last time, I didn't do it!
你总是这么大惊小怪
God, everything is a five-alarm emergency with you.
我吓坏了
I was in a complete panic.
我的家人陷入危险
My family was in danger,
我却只能干瞪眼
and all I could do was watch.
一群暴徒
When a mob shows up at your house
深夜拿着火把到你家来
in the middle of the night with torches,
他们肯定不是来欢迎你的
they are not there to welcome you to the neighborhood.
你知道马特
Do you know how many hours Matt spends
有多担心你吗
worrying about you?
而且没有一个人接电♥话♥
And no one would pick up the damn phone.
每次你有困难了 你就给马特打电♥话♥
Every time you have a problem, you call Matt.
你丈夫对你不好 你给马特打电♥话♥
Your husband's mean to you, you call Matt.
你酒瘾复发 你给马特打电♥话♥
You fall off the wagon, you call Matt.
家人不就是该这样吗
Well, that's what families do!
互相帮助互相扶持
We look out for each other!
可是你不一样 你只知道索取从不付出
Yeah, except for you take.You take and you take.
马特住院了 昏迷不醒 生命垂危
Where were you when Matt was lying in that hospital room,
这时候你在哪儿
unconscious, fighting for his life?
你在哪儿
Where were you...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表