不用背负着谎言和怀疑
without the weight of lies and doubt.
你好好生活 芙洛拉 振作起来
You go on, Flora, and rise up.
没有任何事能拖累你
There's nothing holding you down.
我从没做过那种事
I never done nothing like that,
杀人
kill somebody.
罗特告诉我 就像宰头猪一样
Lot tells me it's just like butchering a pig.
妈妈说 下一次就轮到我了
Mama tells me next time, it'll be my turn.
你要杀我吗
You're gonna kill me?
第一次杀人
Bust your cherry?
-你期待吗 -不
- Looking forward to it? - No.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
太晚了
Too late for that.
过来
Come here.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
你想摸摸我吗
Do you want to touch me?
我想要你摸
I want you to.
我想录下来 以后可以看
I want to tape it so I can watch later.
我不会给其他人看的
I won't show nobody.
我想让你舒服
I want to make you feel good.
让我摸摸它吧
Let me touch it.
我知道你在看 西德尼 你个混♥蛋♥
I know you are watching, Sidney, you son of a bitch.
你得来救我
You need to save me.
救救我 我快死了
Help me! I'm dying here.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
为什么不来救我
Why aren't you saving me?!
如果我... 如果我离开
None of this would have happened if I just...
这一切都不会发生
if I just walked away.
我只是想要一个属于我的节目
All I wanted is my own show.
我本来下个月要去泰国
I'm supposed to go to Thailand next month.
我从来没去过
I've never been.
我订了头等舱机票
I'm flying first class.
西德尼 我好害怕
Sidney, I'm so scared.
西德尼
Sidney.
救救我
Help me!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
有什么不妥吗
Oh, what's wrong?
我还以为你喜欢被拍照呢
I thought you liked having your picture took.
你在那个电视节目上 嘲笑我的家人
You're on that TV show, mocking our family.
我们从没想要嘲笑任何人
We never meant to mock anyone.
我们只是演员
We're just actors.
我们负责演戏
We play pretend.
我们演的都不是真实的
Nothing we do is real!
我们的孩子是真实的
Our babies was real.
他们被夺走了 都是因为你们
They was took from us 'cause of you.
不是我们做的
That wasn't us.
不关我们事 是马特和谢尔比做的
It wasn't us. It was Matt and Shelby!
真正的马特和谢尔比
The real Matt and Shelby!
你在说什么
What are you talking about, huh?
我说的是真人 我们只是扮演他们
I'm talking about the real people. We're just actors.
他们才是
They are the ones
害你们失去孩子的人 不是我们
who had your babies taken from you, not us.
对对对 是他们
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's them.
你要找的是他们 不是我们
It's them you want, not us.
他们现在在房♥子里
They're at the house right now.
我们可以带你去
We can take you.
我们能进去
We can go in.
然后不锁门
We can leave the door unlocked,
你们就能进去把他们拖出来
and you can go in and drag 'em out!
我们没打算做任何事
Oh, we don't got to do nothing.
今天有血月
Blood moon's here.
很快其他人就会抓住他们了
The others are gonna get 'em soon enough.
该死
Oh, damn it!
怎么了
What happened?
这鬼东西断成两半了
Damn thing snapped right in half.
我就快弄成了
I was almost finished with it!
该死的血月 明天才满月
Goddamn blood moon's gonna be full tomorrow.
我们永远都看不到牙齿之雨了
We ain't had a rain of teeth in forever!
电视上那些牙齿都是从哪来的
Well, where'd you get them teeth on that TV show?
道具 那是道具
Props. They were props.
都不是真的 是人造的
They weren't real. It was all pretend.
你真的觉得这里会下牙齿雨吗
You think it actually rains teeth here?
这是给我们的礼物
Well, it's a gift from the Others.
这么多年 我们献出那么多祭品
All them that's been sacrificed over the years.
我们觉得这是那些祭品的牙齿
We think it's those ones.
瞧 牙齿 唯一一个不会烧成灰的东西
See, teeth... the only things that don't burn.
妈妈要我们戴着这些
Mama tells us we wear these, well,
这样我们就不会被烧死了
we don't burn, either.
-我的天 -那些人就不会来抓我们了
- Oh, my God. The Others leave us alone.
你还想要更多牙齿吗
You need more teeth?
-这里有满满两嘴牙齿 -不
- We got two mouthfuls of 'em right here. - No!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no. No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
求求你 不 不要这么做
Please, please, no, don't-don't do this.
不要这么做 别这样
Don't do this. Don't do this.
不
No!
她好凶啊
She's a feisty one!
不 不
No! No!
求你了 求你放过她
Please. Please leave her alone.
放过她吧
Leave her alone!
好 好 好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
不
No!
不 求你了
No. Please.
她这里的牙齿长得不错
She got some pretty ones in there.
-动手吧 -把钳子递给我
- Here you go. - Pass me them pliers.
-好 -求你 求你别伤害她
- Yeah. - Please, please don't hurt her.
别这样
Please don't do this.
别这样 求你了
Don't do this! Please.
求你了 别这样
Please, don't do this.
不
Oh, no!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
妈的 这个坏了
Oh, damn it! They broke.
别站那只知道笑 把她弄起来
Just standing there laughing for? Get her up!
我去拿副大的
I got to go get the big pair.
-他要去哪 -快
- Where is he going? - Come on.
-起来 起来 -不不不不不不
- Get up. Get up. - No! No! No! No! No!
快 起来 起来
Yeah, get up. Get up.
我的天 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
救救我 救救我
Help me. Help me.
你怎么把那该死的椅子弄坏的
How could you break the damn chair?
别丢下我 别丢下我 莫奈
Don't leave me. Don't leave me, Monet.
我回来再救你 我回来再救你
I'll come back. I'll come back!
求你别扔下我
Please don't leave me.
我的天啊 天啊 我要死了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, I'm gonna die.
我要死了 不 不 不 不
I'm gonna die. No, no, no, no.
这里发生了什么
What the hell's going on in here?
还有一个人呢
Where's the other one?
她逃走了
It got away!
那还傻站着干什么
What are you standing around for?
把它抓回来啊 快去
Go get it! Come on.
去啊 去啊 快 快
Go! Go! Come on. Come on.
快去
Go!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我什么都没做
I wasn't doing anything.
我只是坐在这里 我对天发誓
I was just sitting here, I swear to God.
-张开嘴 -干什么
- Open up. - What?
我的孩子们需要牙齿
My boys need teeth.
要么你自己张嘴 要么我来帮你张嘴
You can open your mouth, or I can open it for you.
我为这口牙花了好多钱
I paid good money for these teeth.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表