这效果会很棒的
This is gonna be so good.
这就是我在屋内布下75台摄像机
This is why I have 75 cameras in the house
拍摄一切的原因
recording everything.
谢尔比
Shelby.
来啊 马特 做点什么
Come on, Matt, do something.
他上了你老婆 还在全国面前
The guy fucked your wife and rubbed it in your face
显摆此事
in front of the entire country.
马特 马特 马特
Matt, Matt, Matt! Matt!
马特
Matt!
放开他
Get off him!
太棒了 美国人看到了这一幕肯定都会欲罢不能
Yes! Who in America is not coming back after they see that?
晚饭来了
Dinner.
-谢谢 -给
- Thank you. - Here.
我要的是沙拉
Uh, I asked for a salad.
我们在北卡罗来纳
Yeah, well, we're in North Carolina.
没蘸面包屑炸过 就不叫食物
If it's not breaded and fried, it's not edible.
西德 你跟戴安娜通过话吗
Hey, Sid, have you talked to Diana?
我给她打了一天了 她都不回电♥话♥
I've been calling her all day, and she hasn't answered.
-她还回来吗 -我们不需要戴安娜
- Is she coming back? - We don't need Diana.
我不会在一个不愿参与
I'm not wasting my energy on someone
创造历史的人身上浪费时间
who doesn't want to be a part of history.
好吧
Okay.
你看到了吗
Did you just see that?
看到什么
See what?
有人刚捅了罗里
Somebody just stabbed Rory.
-真搞笑 -不 我发誓
- Very funny. - No, I swear.
重放一下
Let's-let's rewind it.
艾丽莎
Alissa?
你没事吧
You okay?
艾丽莎
Alissa?
该死 该死 拿摄像机
Shit. Shit. Get the camera.
拿摄像机 拿摄像机
Get the camera. Get the camera!
该死
Oh, shit.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
天呐 该死
Oh, God. Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死 西德尼 西德尼 你没事吧
Shit, Shit. Sidney? Sidney, are you okay?
该死
Holy shit. Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit.
我是树 亦是劈中它的闪电
I am the tree and the lightning that strikes it.
罗里
Rory?
罗里
Rory?
罗里
Rory!
他不在楼上
He's not upstairs.
我说了
I told you.
R代表罗里
"R" is for Rory.
你能不能别再吓她了 那是她丈夫
Could you stop scaring her? He is her husband.
你既然那么害怕 干嘛还回来
Now, if you so spooked, why you come back anyway?
他会不会在躲我们
Do you think he could be hiding from us?
你看床下面了吗
Did you look under the beds?
柜子里
In the closets?
我们从这里开始找
We'll start looking over here.
好的 我找找这边
Okay. I'll check in here.
我们随时都会听到有人尖叫
Any minute now, we're gonna hear somebody scream.
别吓唬人 马特
Don't be such a ghoul, Matt.
你打算这几天
Are you going to stick
就一直把那玩意对着我的脸吗
that thing in my face the entire time we're here?
没错 但不只是你
Hell yes. But not just you.
我要全程录像
I'm filming the whole thing.
但他们已经在房♥子各处都装了摄像头
But they've installed cameras all over the house.
归他们控制
That they control.
然后剪辑 播出他们的故事
And edit to tell their story.
这台摄像机是我的故事
This camera is my story.
人们会知道我没说谎
People are going to know I did not lie.
你们最好进来看看这个
Guys? You better come in here and see this.
是血吗
Is it blood?
我演过够多的杀人狂电影了
I've done my share of slasher films.
这闻起来不像玉米糖浆
That don't smell like corn syrup.
那如果是他的血 尸体在哪呢
Well, if it's his blood, where's the body?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 布拉德·皮特
Oh, my God. Brad Pitt.
什么
What?
罗里另谋高就了
Rory got a better offer.
他离开我们回洛杉矶去了
He's left us to go back to L.A.
去拍一部电影 西德尼让他这么做的
for a movie. Sidney put him up to this
为了在镜头前把我们吓坏
to give us a good scare for the camera!
你个贱♥货♥ 西德尼
You are an asshole, Sidney!
没有用 因为我发现了
Well, it didn't work, because I'm onto you!
我真是疯了才以为我们能过下去
I was batshit crazy to think it could work.
他总说年龄只是个数字
He always said age is just a number.
但我明白事理
But I knew better.
一个男人比他的新娘大15岁没关系
It's nothing for a man to be 15 years older than his bride.
但对女人来说
But for a woman...
就像喜马拉雅山
it's Mount Everest.
必须所有状况完美才能跨过高山
All the conditions have to be perfect for the ascent.
我猜他是氧气用光了
And I guess he just ran out of oxygen.
该死的
Damn,
阴险的
treacherous,
卑鄙的毒蛇
despicable serpent.
他处处对我恶语相向
Hurling wicked insults at my every turn.
他不该抛弃我的
He should not have cast me aside so.
他活该
He deserves to roast
永远在烈火中炙烤
for an eternity in the flaming depths.
这么多血
All this blood.
她有个孩子
She had a baby.
天啊
God.
艾丽莎有个孩子
Alissa had a baby.
我很喜欢她
I liked her.
她总在天热的时候确保我有庇荫的帐篷
She always made sure I had a cooling tent when it was hot.
天啊
Oh, God.
我做了什么
What have I done?
我夺走了一个孩子的母亲
I robbed that baby of a mother.
他们骗走了我的土地
They cheated me of my land.
夺去了我的尊严
Robbed me of my dignity.
所有毒蛇都是一样的
All the vipers were one and the same.
他们都必须死
They all had to die.
他们血淋淋的尸体能够
Their bloody carcasses will slake the thirst
解古老神灵的饥渴
of the ancient gods.
保存我的遗产
Preserve my legacy.
这是命运使然
It was my destiny.
他们选择了我
They chose me.
我是影迷的最爱
I was the fan favorite.
我一生都被人看轻
All my life, people have underestimated me.
他们只跟我签约了三集
They only booked me for three episodes,
但是我拍了五集
but I got five.
因为影迷们看不够我
'Cause the fans wanted more.
他们想看到屠夫
They wanted The Butcher.
[外语]
Am an ri'ain
[外语]
gach uile choirceoige.
有人吗
Is somebody there?
有人吗
Is somebody there?
这让我感觉不妙
Something just don't feel right about this.
那这可不是喝酒的时候
Then now's definitely not the time to get loaded.
-现在才早上6点 -别管她
- It's 6:00 a.m. - Leave her alone.
该死 经历了昨晚的事我们都该喝一杯
Hell, we could all use a drink after last night.
两杯都行
Or two.
甚至十杯都不为过 我能来一口吗
Or ten. May I?
没有人会在死前后悔自己
No one ever goes to their grave regretting
过分贪玩享乐
they had too much fun.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表