开拍了吗
Are we rolling?
镜头不要停下
The camera never stops.
不管别人怎么说
No matter what anybody says.
就算我叫你停下 你也继续拍
Even if I tell you to stop, keep rolling.
懂了吗
You got it?
天才
Genius.
传奇人物
Legend in the flesh.
气色不错啊 弗兰克
Looking good, Frank.
电视台的总裁看到
Well, this is what a network president looks like
试播集14的收视率和25的份额就这气色
with a 14 rating in the demo and a 25 share.
可不是嘛
Goddamn right.
坐吧 各位
Okay, let's, have a seat, everyone.
这是干什么
W-W-What is this?
这是下一个大热节目的开始
This is the beginning of your next big hit.
拿一张 传开
Take one, pass it down.
所有上镜的人都得签字
Everyone on camera has to sign the releases.
得了 西德尼 关掉吧
Come-Come on, Sidney, turn them off.
我们不是演员啊
We're not the talent here.
告诉你 弗兰克
I got news for you, Frank.
你对《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》冒了险
You took a chance on My Roanoke Nightmare.
这就是慧眼识人
That's talent.
你选出了最热的电视节目
You picked up the hottest show on TV.
所以你有权第一个出现在续集中
That gives you first crack at the sequel.
不扯淡
No bullshit. Okay?
我们都算过
We've all done the math.
每小时14分钟广♥告♥
14 minutes of commercials per hour.
28个广♥告♥位 45万一位
That's 28 spots at $450,000 per spot.
一部节目就一千二百万
That's $12 million a show.
这是橄榄球的广♥告♥费 而成本则低得多
That is football money at a fraction of the cost.
所以我们要拍下
So, we are gonna be filming
一切
everything.
人们想要真实感
People want the reality.
他们想了解过程
They're interested in the process.
我们在推特上有三百多万个粉丝
We have over three million followers on Twitter;
最终集在脸书上被点了五百万个赞
almost five million likes on Facebook for the finale;
《娱乐周刊》多次报道
multiple covers of Entertainment Weekly;
动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上有数百个粉丝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站 全国各种粉丝大会
hundreds of fan sites online; cons across the country.
人们对节目的渴望尚未达到巅峰
The appetite for this show hasn't even reached its peak!
数百万的人
We have millions of eyeballs
在等着看续作
waiting to see the next iteration
你们有机会现在就把它买♥♥下来
and you have a chance to buy it now.
好啊
Okay, great.
那它是什么呢
So, what is it?
似曾相识 又有所不同
Okay, it's familiar, but it's different.
《回到罗厄诺克 地狱三日》
Return to Roanoke: Three Days in Hell.
我要让所有在那里住过的人
I'm gonna bring everybody who lived in that house,
和在节目中扮演了他们的演员
and the actors who played them on the show,
都一起带回宅子去
put them together in that house again.
但这次 隐藏摄像机拍下一切
Only this time, hidden cameras recording everything.
演员还演同样的角色吗
Are the actors playing the same roles?
他们要重演什么
And what are they reenacting?
不演什么 现实就是戏剧
Nothing. The drama is reality.
就像《老大哥》
So, it's like Big Brother.
没错 但是恐怖版的
Bingo, but with scares.
他们要在血月期内
See, they're gonna be living in that house
住在那房♥子里
over the period of the blood moon,
就是发生一切恐怖事件的时段
when all of the bad shit happens.
能想象当屠夫出现时大家的反应吗
Can you imagine the reactions when The Butcher shows up?
或是陈一家
Or the Chens?
一切都会全天候地拍下来
And it'll all be filmed, 24 hours a day.
好吧 我不懂
Okay, I-I don't understand.
你要...让让
Um, you expect-- excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要拍下真正的鬼魂吗
You want to capture actual spirits on film?
鬼啊
Like... ghosts?
我要拍下他们对他们所以为的
Well, I expect to capture real reactions
鬼的真实反应
to what they'll believe are spirits.
那么是假的
So, it's... fake.
真实是我们缔造的
Reality is what we make of it.
你们最该明白的
You of all people should know that.
节目播出后
A-A-After the show airs,
我们既没证实也没否认节目内容
we neither confirm nor deny content
大家都签了保密协议
and everybody signs confidentiality agreements.
听上去很好
Well, I-it sounds great.
只有一个小问题
There's just, one small niggle.
调研部提出了一些担忧
Our research department has come up with some concerns
关于上一季的季终
regarding the ending of last season.
大部分观众感到不满
A majority of our audience felt dissatisfied
因为梅森被杀一案并未侦破
because the murder of Mason was never solved.
而他们眼中的凶手也没有遭到惩罚
And the person they believe did it suffered no consequences.
-就是李 -我知道
- Lee. - I get it.
我在处理了
I'm all over it.
我们还有那栋房♥子吗
Do we even still have the house?
我有
I own it.
我们拍情景重现的时候
I bought it from Matt and Shelby
我以五折价
for fifty cents on the dollar
从马特和谢尔比那里买♥♥来的
when we shot the reenactments.
他们都愿意回到那里吗
And they're all willing to go back there?
我是说
I mean...
那地方简直是噩梦
that place is a nightmare.
你去哪了 戴安娜
Where the hell have you been, Diana?
-你完全错过了 -堵车
- You missed the whole thing. - Traffic.
我把版权费翻了倍
I doubled the license fee
还争取到了13集的集数
and got 13 episodes on the air.
你可能得放弃这些了
You might have to give them back.
-我终于联♥系♥到了谢尔比·米勒 -然后呢
- I finally got ahold of Shelby Miller. - Yeah?
她完全不想参与这件事
She doesn't want anything to do with it.
同感
I know.
从这都能闻到广藿香
I can smell the patchouli from here.
再次感谢您接受访谈
Thanks again for agreeing with this interview.
没有你就没有这个节目
I don't think we'd have a show without you.
是啊 我可不是为了你 西德
Yeah, well, I'm not doing this for you, Sid.
我是来正名的
I am here to set the record straight.
我看了动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上写的
I've read the vile things
关于我们的粗俗评论
that people are saying about us online.
我知道他们发的评论
I hear the comments they make.
我试着忽略这些 安心生活
I try to ignore it and live my life,
但有时你就得
but at a certain point you have to...
为自己辩护
you have to defend yourself.
有人把斧子凿进我的大门
People leave hatchets stuck into my front door.
我收到过死亡恐吓 真是
I've gotten... death threats. It's...
肯定影响了婚姻吧
That must take a toll on a marriage.
对了 很抱歉听说
I was so sorry to hear
你和马特分开了
that you and Matt separated, by the way.
是啊
Yeah.
我们以为
You know, we thought that,
我们以为拍这个节目
We thought that doing the show
会是愈合的过程
would be a healing experience,
可能能帮我们
maybe help us...
接受所有的事
process everything.
结果却让我们
It just made us...
重新经历了一切
relive it all.
这就是多米尼克·班克斯
Is that what led to the thing
那件事的诱因吗
with Dominic Banks?
-谢尔比·米勒 -多米尼克
- Shelby Miller! - Dominic!
多米尼克·班克斯
Dominic Banks!
-你们是在约会吗 -行了 回去吧
- Is this a date? - All right, guys, back up.
-快走吧 闪开 -谢尔比 谢尔比
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表