李·哈里斯的律师
她根本不知道自己在做什么
She didn't know what she was doing.
她很清楚自己在做什么
She knew exactly what she was doing.
令人震惊的转折
In a stunning turn of events,
李·哈里斯被判无罪
Lee Harris was acquitted of all charges.
简直太过分了
It was an abomination.
我绝不会眼看着
There was no way I was gonna stand by
她再次逃脱罪责
and watch this woman elude justice-- not again.
所以我打出了我仅剩下的唯一的一张牌
So I played the only card I had left.
追究她最初的罪行
Went after her for her original crime--
梅森的谋杀
the murder of Mason.
我杀了爸爸
I killed Daddy.
是我做的 我一个人
That's on me, and me alone.
没有其他人帮过我
No one else helped me.
是我犯的错 与他人无关
It's nobody's fault except mine.
我有她招供的录像
I had her on tape, confessing.
马特的监控录像明确显示
We had Matt's security footage clearly revealing
李晚上10:13出了家门
Lee leaving that house at 10:13 p.m.
电♥话♥记录显示 李和梅森10:19时
And phone records revealed a call between Lee and Mason
打了一通六分钟的电♥话♥
at 10:19 p.m. that lasted six minutes.
我们认为 李·哈里斯
And it was our contention that Lee Harris
当时是约她前夫见面
was arranging a rendezvous with her ex-husband.
我们这么认为的原因
And the reason we thought that...
检方传芙洛拉·哈里斯
The prosecution calls Flora Harris.
我们有目击证人
We had an eyewitness.
你在林子里待了很久
You were in the woods a long time.
肯定很害怕吧
That must have been scary.
你在林子里时
Now, when you were out there,
看到什么怪事了吗
did you see anything strange?
是的
Yes.
你看到谁了
Who'd you see?
妈妈和爸爸
Mom and Dad.
他们做了什么
And what were they doing?
他们在吵架
They were fighting.
又是为了我吵
It was about me, as usual.
我爸爸说妈妈从学校绑♥架♥了我
My dad, he said my mom kidnapped me at school,
还说她把我藏起来了
and she was hiding me.
说他要去报♥警♥
So he wanted to tell the cops.
你父亲威胁要报♥警♥
So your father threatened to involve the police.
你妈妈接下来做了什么
What'd your mom do next?
他走开了
He walked away...
她拿起了一块石头
and she picked up a rock.
她拿石头做了什么 芙洛拉
And what did she do with the rock, Flora?
她打了他
She hit him.
他摔倒了 她又打了他一次
He fell, and she hit him again,
直到他不动了
until he stopped moving.
你杀了爸爸
You killed Daddy.
芙洛拉 你妈妈或你♥爸♥爸
Flora, did your mom or your dad
那晚看到你了吗
ever see you that night?
没有 我躲起来了
No. I was hiding.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
你父亲以为你妈妈把你藏了起来
Your father thought your mother was hiding you.
但并不是那样的 是吧
But that wasn't true, was it?
是你自己跑进林子里的 是吧
You chose to go out into the woods, didn't you?
对
Yes.
你为什么不去找妈妈和爸爸
Why didn't you go to your mother and father?
因为
Because...
我不希望他们找到我
I didn't want them to find me.
-为什么 -因为
- Why not? - Because...
我觉得安全
I felt safe.
你觉得安全
You felt safe?
一个人在林子里叫安全
Alone? In the woods?
我不是一个人
I wasn't alone.
我跟普里西拉在一起
I was with Priscilla.
普里西拉 电视剧里的鬼女孩
Priscilla. The ghost girl from the TV show.
对
Yeah.
你觉得跟一个亡魂在林子里
You felt safer in the woods with a dead girl's spirit
比跟你父母在一起安全吗
than you did with your own parents?
我跟普里西拉一起 比跟你要快乐得多
I was much happier with Priscilla than I ever was with you.
A摄像头
D摄像头
这段说辞来自一个家庭破裂
The words of an imaginative girl,
爱幻想的女孩
from a broken home.
她妈妈酗酒成瘾
Her mother an addict,
她爸爸脾气暴躁
her father an angry man with an explosive temper.
可怜的孩子幻想出一个给她安全感的朋友
Is it any surprise that this poor child...
-找到你了 -真的那么难以置信吗
- Gotcha! - ...invented a friend with whom she felt safe?
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
李在录像里承认杀人
Lee's taped confession.
-我杀了爸爸 -明显是为了
- I killed Daddy. - An obvious attempt by Ms. Harris
阻止绑♥架♥她的人继续施虐
to stop the abuse of her kidnapper.
说不定
For all we know,
芙洛拉是个易受影响的孩子
Flora, this impressionable child,
她可能看过这段录像后
may have seen that tape
构建出一段虚假记忆
and built false memories around it.
她的证词也许谴责哈里斯女士是个失职的母亲
Her testimony may condemn Ms. Harris as a mother,
但并不能证明她是杀人犯
but it does not prove that she is a murderer.
十六天后陪审团才达成一致决议
It was 16 days before the jury reached a verdict.
我们对芙洛拉的证词有意见分歧
We were split, on Flora's testimony.
我知道陪审团已达成一致决议 请宣布
I understand the jury has reached a verdict. What say you?
我知道罗厄诺克这个节目很受欢迎
I know the Roanoke show was a popular show.
我们宣布被告...
We find the defendant...
但我不能因为鬼故事
But I couldn't send a woman to jail
而把一个女人送进监狱
based on ghost stories.
...罪名不成立
...not guilty.
我可以肯定告诉你
Well, I'll tell you one thing.
李·哈里斯一定是个好演员
Lee Harris must be one damn good actress.
演技可能比扮演她的那个女人还要好
Maybe even better than the woman who played her.
我整个法律生涯 迄今为止
You know, in my entire legal career, to this day,
这个裁决是我最不能忍♥受的
that verdict was the hardest to swallow.
芙洛拉
Flora...
芙洛拉 求你跟我说话
Flora. Just talk to me, please.
芙洛拉
Flora?
一般来说
You know, it's easy
这种事情可以分出胜者和输家
to break this kind of thing down to winners and losers.
但这次没人赢
But nobody won here.
当然 李·哈里斯躲过了法律的审判
I mean, sure, Lee Harris dodged a sentence.
但她失去的恐怕更多
I think she lost a lot more.
李·哈里斯 既受非议又被歌♥颂
Lee Harris. Equally reviled and celebrated.
她是我们这个时代最有争议
She is one of the most provocative
最两极化的人物之一
and polarizing figures of our time.
李从一段惨痛的经历中存活下来
Lee endured and survived a harrowing experience
多数人都会被打垮
that would've destroyed most people.
她从遭受的磨难中浴火重生
She rose from the depths of her torture
写出一本畅销书
and wrote a bestselling book,
成为高薪的演讲者
became a highly-paid speaker,
但有人说 李从未逃脱出来
but some would say Lee never escaped.
和怪物斗争的同时 她自己也变成了怪物
That in fighting monsters, she became one herself.
我杀了爸爸
I killed Daddy.
是我做的 我一个人
That's on me, and me alone.
没有其他人帮过我
No one else helped me.
是我犯的错 与他人无关
It's nobody's fault except mine.
李·哈里斯谋杀案的审判
The murder trials of Lee Harris
紧紧抓住了全国人♥民♥的心
captured the hearts and minds of an entire nation.
准备宣布决议那一刻
And when it was time to announce the verdict,
整个世界似乎都停止运转
it seemed as though the whole world stood still.
这是李第二次成功结束
It was the second time Lee successfully navigated
一段可怕的旅程
a journey of horrors.
所有罪名不成立
Acquitted of all charges,
陪审团判她无罪
exonerated by a jury of her peers,
但仍有些问题得不到解答
and yet questions remain.
正是为了这位让人着迷的女性
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表