This must be the control room.
他们说所有演员都会回归
They said the entire cast
回到房♥子拍摄第二季
was going back to the house for season two.
看起来大多数人都没能活下来
Looks like most of them didn't make it.
天啊 不
Oh, God, no.
我喜欢谢尔比
I love Shelby.
那是谁
And who's that?
每个人都死了吗
Is everybody dead?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我真的不在乎此刻
I don't really care about keeping
奥黛丽·廷德尔
That's Audrey Tindall.
-保持清醒的头脑了 -她扮演的谢尔比
- a clear head at the moment. - She played Shelby.
-至少她还活着 -等等
- A-At least she's alive. - Wait...
这些都是电视剧的一部分吗
is this all part of the show?
我是说 这些都是真的吗
I mean... is anything even real?
发生在托德身上的事 是真的
What happened to Todd was real.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
莫奈
Monet,
你不是应该戒酒吗
don't you have your sobriety to think about?
不 别那么做
No, don't do that.
你得保持头脑清醒
You have to keep a clear head.
你不了解我 奥黛丽
You don't know me, Audrey. I can't face
不喝点酒来壮胆 我没法面对这些怪物
these monsters without some liquid courage.
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
看啊 是李
Look. It's Lee.
她要去袭击她们了
She's coming for them.
不 这不是恶作剧
No. It's-it's not a prank.
外面至少躺着三具尸体
There's at least three dead bodies outside.
你们一定要过来
You have to come.
喂
Hello?
警♥察♥不相信我的话
The cops don't believe me.
就跟节目里一样 记得吗
It's just like on the show. Remember?
马特打911报♥警♥ 警♥察♥没来
Matt called 911, no one came?
天啊 她进房♥子里了
Oh, God, she's in the house.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
我们能做什么呢
What the hell are we gonna do?
我们必须阻止她
We have to stop her.
什么
What?
我们吗 你...
U... Us? Are you...
你说真的吗
are you serious?
如果我们及时赶到房♥子那 就可以扳倒她
If we get to the house in time we can take her down.
苏菲
Sophie.
她杀了托德
She killed Todd.
现在她又要去杀谢尔比和李
And now she's gonna kill Shelby and Lee.
她就是李
She is Lee!
那才是真正的李
That's the real Lee!
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
只有我们知道她能干出什么事
We're the only ones who knows what she's capable of.
我们必须去救奥黛丽和莫奈
We have to save Audrey and Monet.
求你了 麦洛 帮帮我
Please, Milo. Help me.
可那个怪人还在外面
But that freaky guy's out there.
你看到他了吗
You see him?
没有
No.
是血月
It's a blood moon.
真正的血月
It's a real blood moon.
麦洛
Milo.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们是在浪费时间
We wasting time here.
我们现在就该拿着录影带
We should just take this tape
去找警♥察♥
to the cops right now.
有什么意义呢
What is the point?
老实说
Honestly?
李不见了 那辆卡车也不见了
Lee was gone, the truck was gone.
如果她还活着 绝不会把录影带丢在那不管
She never would have left that tape there if she were alive.
肯定已经被波尔克家的其中一个儿子给捉住了
Sure one of the Polk boys have nabbed her by now.
很好 我希望他饿了
Well, good. I hope he was hungry!
该死的
Shit.
我的天啊 莫奈
Oh, my God, Monet.
真希望有摄影机把你那句话录下来
Wish you had a camera on you for that one.
实在太...
It's r...
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
天啊 时候到了
Oh, my God, this is it.
时候到了 我不想死
This is it. I don't want to die.
天啊 我要... 行了 行了 行了
Oh, God, I'm gonna... Okay, okay, okay!
没事 没事
All right, all right.
好
Okay.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
怎么了
What is it?
天啊
Oh, my God.
李
Lee.
你回来了
You're back.
我们四处找你
We went looking everywhere for you.
你去了哪儿 发生了什么
Where did you go? What happened to you out there?
李
Lee.
你们不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你的邪恶玷污了这个神圣之地
Your vile presence defiles this sacred ground.
-我 -你说谁邪恶啊
- Me? - Who you calling vile, huh?
你是杀人犯
You the murderer.
你从没瞒得过我
You didn't fool me, not for one minute.
我一直都知道
I knew it all along.
明天 警♥察♥
And now, tomorrow, the cops
其他的人都会知道
and everybody else gonna know it, too.
我不怕你
And I'm not afraid of you.
拿着切肉刀待在那儿吧
Standing there with your little cleaver
说些乱七八糟的胡话
and saying weird shit.
我就叫你杀人犯
Yeah, I just called you a murderer.
对此你有什么话要说的吗
Anything to say about that?
不 我的天啊
No! Oh, my God.
你退后 别让我杀了你
You stay back. You don't make me kill you.
这片土地要用
These grounds must be cleansed
火焰和鲜血才能净化
with fire and blood.
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, my God!
我是苏菲·格林 我在这儿目睹了
This is Sophie Green, and I'm here to bear witness
发生的邪恶事件
to the evil that is happening out here.
我在北卡罗来纳州东部
I'm in the woods near the house of My Roanoke Nightmare
《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》 附近的树林里
in eastern North Carolina.
这一切都是真的
It's all real.
这儿尸横遍野
There's people dead everywhere.
李·哈里斯就是凶手
Lee Harris is a murderer.
她...她
She-she...
她刚用切肉刀杀了我的朋友
she just killed my friend, Todd Connor,
托德·康纳
with a cleaver.
现在她又去追杀奥德丽·廷德尔
And she's on her way to kill Audrey Tindall
和莫奈·图缪西美
and Monet Tumusiime right now.
她们在屋子里 身处险境
They're in the house and they're in danger.
我们叫了警♥察♥ 可是没人听我们的
We called the police but they won't listen.
苏菲 你得慢点 好吗
Sophie, you've got to slow down, okay?
我们就快到了
We're almost there.
你怎么知道
How the do you know?
你要冷静点
You have to stay calm.
我们快到了
We're getting close.
去你的 我们迷路了
Fuck that, okay? We're lost.
托德是唯一知道怎么走的人
Todd was the only one who knew where we were going
他死了 明白了吗 他死了
and he's dead, okay? He's dead.
我们得调头回去
We got to turn around.
麦洛
Milo.
不 苏菲
No. Sophie.
苏菲
Sophie!
李
Lee.
你看到了吗
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表