Not after this stunt.
李 你是警♥察♥
Lee. You're a police officer.
这严格说来就是绑♥架♥
And technically this is kidnapping.
他迟早会去报♥警♥的
He's gonna go to the cops, if he hasn't already.
真是糟透了 李 糟糕透了
This is bad, Lee. This is really bad.
现在你可能已经被列为失踪警报的嫌疑人了
There could be an AMBER Alert out on you right now.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter!
我有权去看她
I have a right to see her!
你签定了监护协议
You have a custody agreement.
而他不想遵守
Which he is trying to break.
是 是 梅森 她在这儿
Yes, yes, Mason, she's here.
她很安全
She's safe.
芙洛拉正在做作业
No, Flora's doing her homework right now.
是 我知道你很生气
Yes, I know that you are angry.
你也完全有权生气
You have every right to be furious.
李...
Lee...
不 不 不 梅森
No, no, no, no, no, Mason.
别把他们牵扯进来
Please don't involve them.
你不会想让芙洛拉
You don't want Flora to have to see
看到她母亲应付警♥察♥的
her mother dealing with the police.
她没有恶意
It wasn't malicious.
她只想见自己的女儿
She just wanted to see her daughter.
是的 当然
Yes, of course, yes.
我们都会在
We'll be here.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
他非常生气
He's really pissed,
但我的话应该让他消气了
but I think I talked him off the ledge.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thank you for that.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我明白
I understand.
真的
Really I do.
我知道我的行为很疯狂
I know what I did was insane.
难道我真的会带着八岁的孩子跑路吗
Did I really want to be on the run with an eight-year-old?
颠覆她的生活 让她过得更糟吗
To turn her life upside down, even more than it was?
让她永远见不到自己的父亲
To hide her away from her father forever?
芙洛拉不该遭这种罪
Flora deserved better.
让我跟先芙洛拉道别
Let me say good-bye to Flora.
免得他来了就没机会了
Before he comes for her.
这样才对 李
It's the right thing, Lee.
她在客厅
She's in the living room.
我们找遍了那栋房♥子
We looked everywhere in that house.
但孩子不见了
But my baby was gone.
你在哪儿
Where are you?!
芙洛拉
Flora!
芙洛拉
Flora!
芙洛拉
Flora?
芙洛拉
Flora?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
天啊
Oh, my...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表