奥黛丽 奥黛丽
Audrey! Audrey! Audrey.
该死...藏起来
Shit... hide!
是什么
What-what-what-what- what is it?
快走
Go!
亲爱的 我知道现在情况很糟
Honey, I know it's awful. I kown it's awful, honey.
但我们得离开这里 立刻
but we gotta get out of here, right now!
我不想活了 丢下我吧...
I don't want to live! Leave me...
走
Come!
在拍照片吗 小姐
Takin' pictures, little lady?
火焰将净化我的身体
The fire will purify my body...
消灭我心中的恐惧
...and vanquish the fear in my heart.
我的身体充盈着
I've been imbued...
血月的力量
with the power of the blood moon!
这片土地将由鲜血献祭
The land shall be consecrated with blood,
由火焰净化
and purifed with flames!
这座房♥子里的一切
This house and everything in it
都将被大火吞噬
will be consumed by fire!
今夜终了之时 唯灰烬得以残存
Only ashes will remain at the end of this night.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
谢尔比
Shelby...
谢尔比 谢尔比 醒醒
Shelby, Shelby, wake up.
醒醒 谢尔比 拜托
Wake up, Shelby. Come on.
你得跟我走
Come on, you gotta come with me.
跟我走 谢尔比
You gotta come with me. Come on, Shelby.
跟我走
I need you to come with me.
放开他
Get off him.
放开他 放开他
Get off him! Get off him!
放开他
Get off him!
马特 马特
Matt, Matt,
我们得离开这里
we have to get out of here.
-我们得走了 -我回来是为了她
- We should go. - I came back for her!
什么
What?
我爱上了她 谢尔比
I'm in love with her, Shelby.
我是为了她回来的
She's the reason I came back.
他为什么在拍摄
Why is he filming this?
你们为西德尼工作吗
Are you working for Sidney?
工作
Working?
他一天工作也没做过
He ain't done a day's work in his life.
除非摘大♥麻♥芽也算
'Les you count sortin' buds for creeper weed.
那男孩 他闻这可灵了
Oh, that boy, he got a nose for it.
他只有两件事在行 大♥麻♥以及...
He only good for two things, weed and...
拍照片
Taking pictures.
我有钱
I have money.
我能让你们的生活好过很多
I can make life so much easier for you all.
我们喜欢这样的生活
We like our life just the way it is.
靠作物赚很多钱
Make plenty of money with our crop.
波尔克家属于森林
Polks is part of the forest.
靠这片地生活
Live off the land.
自力更生
Keep to our own.
没人帮忙 也不求人帮忙
Never got help or wanted help from nobody.
就连法律都知道不来打搅我们
Even the law knows better than to bother with us.
至今有150年了
Going all the way back 150 years now.
切下来
Cut them off.
求你别这样
Please don't.
-求你 不要 不要 -别动 别动
- Please don't, please don't. - Hold still, hold still.
撕了 撕了 都撕了
Just tear it. Tear it, tear it off.
脱掉
P-pull it off.
给她一只手松绑
Give it a free hand.
抹上
Rub it in.
抹上 对 都抹上
Rub it. Yeah, rub it.
-来 抹上 抹上 -抹上
- Come on. Yeah. Rub it. - Rub it.
抹上 好的
Rub it. Come on.
一滴都别浪费
Don't waste a drop.
每一寸都抹上
Cover every inch.
上帝啊
Jesus.
这可是好花生油
That there's good peanut oil.
上帝啊
Jesus.
调味料可不能省
Never skimp on seasoning.
成了
That's it.
再有个两小时就好了
Shouldn't take more than a couple hours now.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
人人都知道 让肉更美味的秘诀
Everybody knows the secret to sweet meats
就是软化
is tenderizing.
不
No!
我为了他才回来的
I came back for him.
谢尔比
Shelby...
给我撬棍
let me have the crowbar.
谢尔比 求你 谢尔比
Shelby. Please, please, Shelby, please,
给我撬棍
please give me the crowbar.
求你
Please.
谢尔比 放下撬棍 来
Shelby, let go of the crowbar, please.
没事儿了
It's okay.
好了
All right.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God!
冷静点
Calm down.
马特 马特
Matt, Matt...
他死了 他死了 他死了
He's dead, he's dead, he's dead, he's dead, he...
-死了 -听着 听我说
- not alive! - Listen, listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
-听着 我们... -不 我杀了他
- Listen, we're gonna... - No, I-I killed him,
-是我杀了他 -我知道
- I killed him. - I know.
-听着 -我该怎么办 怎么办
- Listen. - What I'm gonna d-- what am I gonna do?
-听着 -我该怎么办
- Listen, listen. - What am I gonna do?
我们在这等姑娘们回来
We're gonna wait right here for the girls to come back.
-然后你就去自首 -什么
- And then you're gonna turn yourself in. - What?
懂了吗
You understand?
不
No...
不不 多米...
No, no, Dom...
多米尼克 你得帮帮我
Dominic, no, you have to help... you have to help me.
求你了 我没想伤害 没想...
Please, I didn't mean to hurt-- I didn't mean to.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
听着 谢尔比 我是在帮你
Listen, Shelby, I am, I am helping you.
我是在帮你
I am helping you.
-但这到处都有摄像头 -什么
- But there's cameras everywhere. - What?
遍布各个角落
They're everywhere.
西德尼监视着一切
Sidney's watching everything.
他们知道是你干的
They know it was you.
我想要阻止你来着
I mean, I... I tried to stopped you,
可你精神恍惚 我真的无能为力
but you were so out of it, there was nothing I could do.
你最好的选择就是认罪 乖乖伏法
The best thing for you to do is to confess and go quietly.
我...
I...
我没想...
I didn't mean...
-我没想伤害他 -我知道 我知道
- I didn't mean to hurt him. - I know, I know, girl.
我知道 等一下 等一下
I know. Hang on, hang on.
我知道 我知道 宝贝
I know, I know, I know, baby.
我知道
I know.
-我好爱他 -我知道
- I loved him so much. - I know.
我真的好爱他
I loved him so much.
-我知道 -你知道 你知道
- I know. - You do? You know?
-你要做什么 -等一下
- What are you doing? - What a second.
-什么 不 -别动 别动
- What? No. - Come here, come here.
不 停下 不要
No, wait, no, no.
-我不想... -你听 是他们来了
- I don't want... - Hey, listen. That's-that's them.
听着 你得待在这 好吗
Listen, I-I need you to sit here, okay?
乖乖待在这
Just stay right here.
该死
Oh, shit.
能给我来一口吗
Can I please have a bite?
我只剩这些了 求你
It's all I have left, please.
拿一边拍去
Get out my face.
求你 求你
Please, please.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表