有人进屋里来了
Someone's in the house.
李 我可不想一个人待在上边
Hey, Lee, I'm not staying up here by myself.
你的枪在哪儿
Where's your gun?
枪放在楼上的抽屉里 锁着的
Where it should be, locked, in a drawer upstairs.
我们要不要上楼拿枪
Do we need to go back up and get it?
我就知道 它回来了
I knew it... it came back.
我就知道是真的
I knew it was real.
为什么会有人闯进我家
Why would someone break into my house
只为了播放一段家庭录像
just to play a home movie?
我听见过这些声音
I've heard those noises.
我快要接近它了
It's close.
我能闻到它的味道
I can smell it.
总算逮到你了 你这混♥蛋♥
I finally got you, you son of a bitch.
那究竟是什么东西
What the hell was that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我们得离开这里 走
We have to get out of here. Come on.
我吓坏了
I was freaking out.
我报了警 他们说他们会调查的
I called the cops-- they said they would look into it.
简直没用
Freaking useless!
我去 我去
Shit! Shit!
就算是100英里之外
I knew, even 100 miles away,
我也得在警♥察♥之前赶回去
I'd get there before they would.
我就是不停地念着
I just kept saying,
老天开恩 让我快点回家
"Please, God, just-just get me home.
别让我回得太迟
Please just don't let me be too late."
上面有人
Someone's up there.
很多人
A lot of someones.
我们在下面呆了将近二三十分钟
We were down there 20, maybe... 30 minutes,
但就好像是一辈子
but it felt like forever.
不要
Come on.
-不要 不要 -小声点
- Come on! Come on! Come on! - Keep it down.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-来 -不 不 不
- Come on. - No no no no no no.
来啊
Come on.
我的天啊
Oh my God
我终于到了
I finally arrived.
我到的时候警♥察♥已经来过了
The cops had come and gone by the time I got there.
李说他们写了份报告
Lee said they took a report
认定这是一起故意毁坏事件
and chalked it up to vandalism.
这根本不是故意毁坏 这是恐怖行动
This was not vandalism. This was terrorism.
他们怎么在这么短的时间里做到这个的
How did they do this so quickly?
这不是重点 马特
That's not the point, Matt.
他们闯进了我们家
They broke into our home.
他们把你姐姐和我锁在了地下室
They locked your sister and me in the basement.
他们闯到家里来了
They were here.
他们把我们引到下面去
They lured us down there,
让我们看令人发毛的录像带
made us watch this creepy video.
什么录像带
What video?
我可不想再看一次
I didn't want to see it again,
然而我还是跟他一起下去了
but I went down with him anyway
因为我不想只身一人在这房♥子里
because I wasn't going to be alone in that house.
这事发生时马特不在现场 所以
Matt hadn't been there when it happened, so,
他当然不以为然
of course he didn't take it seriously.
我觉得事态严重
I took it seriously.
我是说 我认为那录像带是假的
I mean, I thought the video was fake.
肯定是那些乡巴佬全巢出动
Had to be those rednecks going all out,
想把我们吓走
trying to get us to leave.
我终于捉到你了 你这个混♥蛋♥
I finally got you, you son of a bitch.
这让我更生气了
Pissed me off even more.
人们经常这样做
People do this all the time.
邻居或本地人想把新来的业主赶走
Neighbors or locals do crazy things
总是会做些疯狂的事
to try to drive out the new homeowners,
所以他们才能来并低价买♥♥进房♥子
so they can come in and buy the property cheap.
他们只想吓唬我们 好让我们离开
They're just trying to freak us out, so that we'll leave.
好吧 这起作用了
Well, it's working.
我想走了 马特
I want to leave, Matt.
就现在
Now.
他们那么想要这栋破房♥子 给他们好了
If they want the house that badly, let them have it.
警♥察♥看过这些录像带了吗
Did the cops see these tapes?
他们才不在乎
They don't care.
他们只会觉得这是些老顽童
They just think it's some good ol' boys
老顽童罢了 你知道他们可不会
being good ol' boys. You know they're not gonna
费力来帮我们
lift a goddamn finger to help us.
好了好了 谢尔比
Come on, Shelby, Shelby, come on.
你得让警♥察♥做好他们的工作
You got to let the cops do their job.
别以为我在说你呢
Oh, don't take this personally.
马特
Matt.
我们必须离开
We have to leave.
这是我们的家
It's our home, Shel.
我们毕生的积蓄 我们还能去哪儿
Our life savings. Where are we gonna go?
哪有能力走
And with what?
你不能让这些人把你们赶出你们的家
You cannot let these people run you out of your home.
你根本就没在听我说
You're not even listening to me.
你知道吗
You know what?
想怎么随你
Just... Just do what you want.
谢尔比
Shelby...
随她去吧 给她点时间静静
Oh, let her go. Give her a little time to calm down.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
乡巴佬家族的一员吗
Another member of that redneck family?
谢尔比
Shelby!
谢尔比
Shelby!
难以置信
I couldn't believe it.
谢尔比竟然走了
Shelby just... left.
当时 只有离开才是合理的
At the time, it made all the sense in the world.
人对恐惧的反应有简单的两种
Humans respond to fear in two simple ways--
战或逃
fight or flight.
撒手不管并不可耻
There's no shame in getting the hell out of the way.
喂
Hello?
谢尔比 回家
Shelby, come home.
谢尔比 能听见吗 你在听吗
Shelby? Can you hear me? Are you there?
谢尔比
Shelby!
-我的天啊 -谢尔比
- Oh, my God. - Shelby!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
能听到我吗 谢尔比
Can you hear me? Shelby!
别出事
Oh, come on.
别出事 别出事
Come on, come on.
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello?
女士
Ma'am?
你没事吧
Are you all right?!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
不 不
No, no, no!
快停下 别动
Please, stop! Stop!
我得送你去医院
I have to get you to a hospital!
我不清楚怎么回事
I didn't understand what happened.
现在都不知道
I still don't.
女士
Ma'am!
你在吗
Hello?!
我跟着这个女人直接进了森林
I followed this woman straight into the forest,
大概十五米
maybe 50 feet.
你在吗
Hello?!
我发誓马路就在我身后
And the road was directly behind me, I swear.
她不可能走太远
There's no way that she could've gotten very far,
但我根本找不到她的踪迹
but I couldn't find any sign of her.
有人吗
Hello?!
我也找不到出路
And I couldn't find my way out.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表