to talk about rumors of another installment
下一部的计划
of the surprise hit of last season.
是的 会有第二季
Yes, there will be a second season
叫《重回罗厄诺克》
called Return to Roanoke.
我能肯定的是我已经正式签约
And I can confirm that I've signed on the dotted line
出演这部剧了
to be on the show.
外界对于你为什么
There's a lot of speculation
同意来做第二部
about the reasons you've agreed
有众多猜测
to do the second season.
原因很简单 我不会再让
It's simple. I'm not gonna have them
他们诋毁我的名声
drag my name through the mud
而不为自己澄清了
without being there to defend myself.
你知道动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上有人发起了请♥愿♥书
You're aware there's a petition online
希望你被指控谋杀吗
to have you indicted for murder?
知道
Yes.
这非常荒谬也很伤人
It's ridiculous and hurtful.
我的婆婆起诉我
My mother-in-law is suing me
想得到我女儿芙洛拉的抚养权
to gain custody of my daughter, Flora.
那才是真的罗厄诺克噩梦
That's the real Roanoke nightmare.
但你也承认了你在经济上获利了
But you admit that you've benefited financially.
你的书卖♥♥了一百万
You've received a seven-figure book--
我是个努力工作来改善家人生活的单亲母亲
I'm a single mother working to better my family's situation.
真有那么难理解吗
Is that so hard to understand?
我的问题是 在我知情的前提下
My question is, knowing what I know,
北卡罗莱纳
我们让李去录节目 会不会担上法律责任
we put Lee on the show, are we in any way liable?
万一她又杀人呢
What if she kills again?
法律上来说 你们站得住脚
Legally, you're on solid ground.
每个人签的合同上
We've got an airtight release of liability
都有无懈可击的免责声明
on the contract everybody signed.
法庭不能要求你们承担负责
There's no way the court can hold you accountable.
比起李·哈里斯
I'm less concerned with Lee Harris,
我更担心扮演她的那位女演员
and more concerned with the actress who played her,
-莫奈... -图缪西美
- Monet... - Tumusiime.
图缪西美
Tumusiime.
她的代理人告知我们
Her representatives have advised us
她因酗酒问题
that she has been in and out of treatment
已多次接受治疗
for alcoholism.
这意味着电视台
So that means that the network
和制片方
and production cannot
不能故意给她提供酒精
knowingly provide alcohol to her.
否则我们就要负上法律责任了
That could conceivably make us liable.
好的 酒精是真人秀节目的
Okay... alcohol is the secret sauce
秘制调料
to reality shows.
关键词是"故意"
The key word here is "knowingly".
如果她真的是酒鬼
If she's a real alcoholic,
一定会自己找酒来喝
she's gonna find a drink on her own.
我来理一下
Let me get this straight.
比起李真的杀了人
We would get in more trouble
我们偷偷给莫奈酒
for slipping a drink to Monet
反而会惹上更大♥麻♥烦
than if Lee actually murdered somebody?
-没错 -以防万一
- Yes. - Just to be safe,
你最好给我们加倍购买♥♥责任保险
you might want to double that liability insurance we have
-以求自保 -没问题
- to just protect ourselves. - You got it.
-外景棚那边出了大问题 -好
- Uh, we've got a major problem on the set. - Okay.
好
OK.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
艾丽莎 艾丽莎 发生了什么事
Alissa, Alissa, what happened?
该死
Shit.
如果在这里装上广角摄像头
See, if you mount the wide-angle here,
不仅能拍到房♥子的东面
you'll not only get the east side of the house,
还能拍到大部分的热浴盆
but a nice wide of the hot tub.
没错
Yeah.
-格雷格 -该死
- Greg! - Shit!
-你是工会代表吗 -是的
- You the union rep? - Yeah.
标准程序是怎么样 你会要求我们停工吗
What's protocol? Are you shutting us down?
因为这明显是场意外
Because, clearly, this was an accident.
即使是意外 我们通常也会
Even in an accident, we usually like to
给剧组一天左右时间
give the crew a day or so
好从这种事情缓过劲来
to recover from stuff like this.
-但都取决于你 -很好
- But it's your call. - Great.
演员们什么时候到场
What time does the cast get here?
四小时后航♥班♥陆续到达
Oh, I-- Planes start landing in four hours.
我们继续工作
We're gonna keep going.
不是吧
You can't be serious.
西德 西德 有个人刚死了
Sid, Sid, someone just died.
那是个可怕的意外 但坏事常发生
It was a horrific accident, but shit happens!
"坏事常发生"
"Shit happens"?
你就这么轻描淡写
That's what you have to say?
你也看到视频了
You saw that video.
那不是普通的意外
That wasn't just random.
我知道 我看到了 的确很伤人
Yeah, I know, I saw it. It was traumatic.
-不 你没听懂我意思 -听着
- No, you aren't listening to me! - Shh! Listen.
放开 你真的在乎
Get off! Do you even care
-我们刚失去了一个剧组成员吗 -我...
- that we just lost a crew member? - Do I--
-这地方正在发生可怕的事情 -戴...
- Something terrifying is happening with this place. - D...
好吧 我保证 我也很难过
Okay, I assure you, okay, I am upset, too.
但我们已投入了太多 不能还没开始就结束了
But we have come too far to end this before it even starts.
你被想象力蒙蔽了判断
Okay, you're letting your imagination cloud your judgment.
-深呼吸 -你知道吗
- Take a breath. - You know what?
-我不干了 -戴安娜 别这样
- I'm done. - Diana-- D, come on.
-真的 -不 去你的 西德尼
- Seriously. - No, you, Sidney.
你也许认为这没什么
Like, you might think everything's fine,
但我不要在这个鬼地方
but I'm not spending one more second
再待上一秒钟
in this goddamn place.
你真的要现在就走吗
You're really doing this right now?
小戴 你反应过度了
D, come on. You are so overreacting.
你拍到了吗
Did you get that?
现在是12号♥周三下午2点15分
It's 2:15 on Wednesday, the 12th,
这段录影将作为今天外景棚
and this video will serve as evidence
所发生的真实情况的证据
of what really went down on set today.
因为我知道西德尼会让我看起来像个疯婆子
'Cause I know Sidney's gonna make me look like a crazy bitch.
但已经发生了太多诡异的事情
But too much creepy shit has been happening
我不能再沉默
for me not to say anything.
老天 西德也许没看出来
God, Sid-- Sid may not see it,
但我知道 那里正在发生古怪的事
but I know something freaky is happening at that place.
我宁愿做个疯婆子
And you know, I would rather look like a crazy bitch
也不想因为这个节目把命丢了
than get killed trying to make this show.
什么鬼
What the?
我一点也不想知道那是谁
I have no intention of finding out who that is.
天啊 这地方让我毛骨悚然
Oh, God. This place gives me the creeps.
她的尸体未被发现
你好
Hello.
你好 我是奥黛丽·廷德尔
Hello, I'm Audrey Tindall,
和英国公主廷德尔没有关系
no relation to the Tindalls of the Princess Royal,
很可惜
unfortunately.
这是我第一次自白
And this is my first confessional.
你们通过我在《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》中
You know me as the reenactor playing
重演的谢尔比一角
the role of Shelby
认识了我
on My Roanoke Nightmare.
我还知道 很多粉丝第一次听我说话的时候
And I know a lot of fans are always really surprised
都很惊讶
when they first hear me speak,
因为我是英国口音
because I have an English accent.
-你要带我们去哪 -安全的地方
- Where are you taking us? - Safety.
这些地道通向哪里
Where do these tunnels lead?
我以为是当地人修建的
I thought the hillbillies built them.
是我建的
I built them.
-你还好吗 -真的很疼
- You okay? - Oh, God, that really hurt.
拜托能来点光吗
Can we get some lights in here, please?
-停 来个医生 -天哪
- Cut! A medic! - Oh, God!
医生
Yeah. Medic.
-天啊 -你还好吗
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表