And we brought you back together
想看看魔法能否再次奏效
to see if magic will strike a second time.
做你们自己就好
Just do you.
美国观众就想看这些
It's what America wants to see.
如果夜里出现了灵异的东西
And if something happens to go bump in the night,
记得赶紧拍下来
let's be sure and capture it.
你们自♥由♥活动前的最后一件事
One last thing before I leave you to it.
李 我们要你和莫奈住楼上的旧房♥间
Lee, we're gonna put you upstairs in your old room with Monet.
马特 你和谢尔比住一起
Matt, you're gonna be with Shelby.
等等 这肯定不行
Uh, wait... Wait, that's not gonna work.
我可以住地下室
I could take the basement.
这栋房♥子各处都布置了摄像头
Well, the whole house is camera ready
所以你睡哪都行
so sleep wherever you want.
马特 不如我们等会儿再谈
Hey, Matt, maybe we can talk about this later.
谢尔比 随他去吧
Shelby, leave him be.
你完全有权生气 是我的错
You have every right to be upset I deserve it...
我弟弟生气不需要你的批准
My brother doesn't need your permission to be upset.
没有你他也过得很好
He's been doing just fine without you.
-李 别说了 -他不好意思说
- All right, Lee, that's enough. - He's too nice to say this,
你只是个懦弱自私的小女孩
but you are a weak, self-involved little girl
为所欲为
who does whatever you want
完全不在乎你手上沾染了多少鲜血
without giving a damn about the carnage you reap.
你亲手毁了马特还嫌不够
You destroyed Matt but that wasn't enough.
真是感谢你的胡言乱语
Thanks to your reckless bullshit,
现在所有人都认为我是个冷血杀手
everybody thinks I'm a cold-blooded murderer.
那是个该死的失误
It was a goddamn mistake.
老天 我真是受够你了
Jesus, I am so sick of you
整天揪着这事不放 我真不知道
holding that over my head, I don't...
还有什么方式能向你道歉 我受够了
how many more ways I can apologize to you. I'm done.
我受够了作为一个人而受尽指责
I'm done being punished for being human.
马特 只有一次 我向你发誓
Matt, it was one time, I swear to you.
只有一次 我那时候很孤独
It was one time. I was lonely...
我当时肯定疯了 让我...
I was completely out of my mind. Just let me...
炽热而悲哀
Fiery and pathetic.
我扮演她时就是这感觉
That's exactly how I played her.
-你真棒 -我完全... 你们懂的
- Nailed it. - I completely... You know.
你的房♥间在楼上...
Your room's upstairs, to the...
-是的 谢谢 -晚安
- Yeah. Thanks. - Good night.
他们看上去并不像是对着镜头表演
It didn't look like they were playing for the camera.
她看上去真的很沮丧
I mean, she looked really upset.
你真这么觉得
You thought so?
当然 你不觉得吗
I did. You didn't?
我觉得他演得有点过了
I thought he was a little much.
我认为最好还是平淡而真实
I think it's always better to underplay these things,
如果那是你想要的效果
you know, if that's where you're gonna go.
美国人就喜欢抓马
Americans are always so dramatic.
没错 他们的眼泪看上去挺真实的
Yeah, them tears looked real.
告诉你什么不是真的
I'll tell you what isn't real.
当然是他们那荒唐的故事
Their ridiculous story. Obviously.
否则 他们怎么可能愿意再踏进这屋子
Otherwise, why would they ever set foot back in this house?
-我们在这拍摄了八个星期 -说的有理
- We shot here for eight weeks, - You got a point.
-啥事都没 没有鬼魂 -从没有
- nothing happened. No ghost pilgrims, - Never.
也没看到过人肉干
or people jerky.
-你好 -好啊 兄弟
- Hello. - Hey, bro.
你们...
What, uh...
你们是什么时候在这拍摄的
What time of year was that?
夏天吧
Summer?
-没错 是夏天 -大概吧
- Yeah. It was summer. - Ish?
你们看看窗外
Look out the window.
-抱歉 -来吧
- Sorry! - Here we go.
我们要看什么
What're we looking at here?
看满月吗
A full moon?
离满月还差一点
Nearly full.
血月就快来了
The blood moon is coming.
这很糟吗
Is that bad?
需要我们去叫人吗
Should we call somebody?
所有参与此纪录片的人员都因神秘原因死亡
以下是已发现片段的整合
你在做什么
What are you doing?
马上就会变得火热
This is gonna be so hot.
亲爱的
Darling.
-回来 -我要去冲个澡
- Come back. - I'm gonna take a shower
你和我一起洗吧
and I want you to join me.
-我两分钟后就来 -好吧
- I'll be in in two minutes. - All right.
快点
I mean it, hurry.
好的 我来了
Okay, I'm coming.
这太离谱了 马特
This is ridiculous, Matt.
你不会想在睡在地下室的
You don't want to sleep down here.
上楼跟我谈谈吧
Just come upstairs, talk to me.
我不会再让你不理我了
I won't let you shut me out anymore.
我...
I'm...
我仍是你的妻子
I am still your wife.
我就不该回来
Should not have come back.
你知道这地方什么样 你知道这里发生了什么
You know what this place is, you know what happens here.
不 这次不一样
No, it's different this time.
我们人更多 西德尼...
There are more of us, and Sidney's got...
整座房♥子里都装了摄像头
cameras all over the house.
谁都伤害不了我们
Nobody's gonna let us get hurt.
你没这么蠢 谢尔比
You're smarter than that, Shelby.
还会发生的
It will happen again.
我不知道我们这一次能否活下来
I don't know if we'll survive this time.
我本以为我俩没什么共同点
I wouldn't have guessed you and I had anything in common.
我不觉得你像我
Gotta say, I never did see the resemblance.
我本来就跟你不同
I ain't got nothing in common with you.
这里都能闻到酒气
I can smell the booze from here.
我没有看不起你
I'm not judging you.
一个人经历这种事很不好过
It's hard going that road alone.
你想找人谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk to someone about it?
我酗酒还不是因为你
I'm a drunk because of you,
你个杀人妇
you murdering bitch!
那几个月 我得想你所想
I had to live in your head for months.
我知道你的思维方式
I know how you think.
但你良心怎么过得去
But how you live with yourself,
杀死自己孩子的父亲
killing the father of your child, hmm?
你就这样演我的
That's how you played me.
街上那些人冲我喊"杀人犯"
Those people on the street who yell "Murderer" at me,
他们看到的不是我
they're not seeing me.
他们看到的是你选择表演出的那个人
They're seeing the person you chose to put on the screen.
走吧
Let's leave.
马特 你和我
Matt, you and me.
我们现在... 还可以走出那扇门
Right now, we can just-- we can walk out the door.
我只想回家
Hey, I just want to go home.
谢尔比
Shelby, hey.
我想说
Gotta say...
看到多米尼克本人真好
it felt nice to finally meet Dominic in person.
马特 马特 马特
Matt, Matt! Matt... Matt!
马特 住手
Matt... Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
马特
Matt...
住手
Hey, break it up...
你不错啊
You're good! I mean...
这样欢迎我
Welcome home, huh?
你去死吧 西德尼
Fuck you, Sidney!
去你的 去死吧
Fuck you, motherfucker!
罗里
Rory?
-亲爱的 -天啊
- Babe? - Oh, my God!
-怎么了 -天啊
- What? - Oh, my God!
-怎么了 你没事吧 -天啊
- What? Are you okay? - Oh, my God!
没事吧 怎么回事 怎么回事
You okay? What happened? What happened?
-见鬼 西德尼 -怎么回事
- Fuck, Sidney! - What happened?
他派人吓我
He sent someone up to scare me.
我洗完澡出来 那人就站在那儿
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表