and some takeout.
好吧 亲爱的
OK, alright, baby.
把你洗干净
Let's get you all cleaned up.
我们待在能找到的最便宜的地方
We stayed in the cheapest place we could find
直到我姐姐汇给我足够的钱
until my sister could wire us enough money
飞回洛杉矶
for a flight back to L.A.
我们到那儿时无家可归
We'd be homeless when we got there,
但那晚...
but that night...
我们是世界上最富有的家庭
we were the richest family on Earth.
我下一个
Ooh, me next.
你确定这样好吗
You sure that's a good idea,
你打了石膏
with your cast and all?
我又脏又臭
I am filthy, I smell terrible.
来阻止我啊
Try and stop me.
没事了 亲爱的 没事了
We're okay, baby. We're okay.
芙洛拉
Flora?
给你马特舅舅留了一块吗
Did you save a slice for your Uncle Matt?
我不知道啊 马特舅舅 我很饿
I don't know, Uncle Matt, I was pretty hungry.
直到今天 我还在做那些噩梦
To this day I still have that dream.
我试过瑜伽
I've tried yoga,
冥想 甚至催眠疗法
meditation, hypnotherapy even.
我们那晚活着逃了出来
We escaped with our lives that night,
但我无法完全走出阴影
but I never completely got over it.
我不知道我走不走得出来了
I'm not sure I ever will.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表