- Lord. - You all right?
-我还好 -真的需要医生吗 你还好吗
- Yes, I'm fine. - Do you really need a medic? Are you okay?
-只是这里太黑了 -我知道
- It's just so bloody dark in here. - I know.
我不该直直地看着火焰的 然后就
I made the mistake of looking right into the flame, and then,
周围的环境都变暗了
you know, the rest of the world went dark.
-你觉得很好笑吗 -你的口音
- Oh, that's funny to you? - It's just your accent.
很有趣 我特别喜欢听
It's hilarious. I l-love listening to it.
-我能听上一整天 -真的吗
- I could listen to it all day. - Oh, really?
是啊 你能...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Do you... hey, um...
你能... 考虑一下
Would you, actually, think about ever
和我共进晚餐吗
having dinner with me, maybe?
-和你吗 -对
- With you? - Yeah.
随便吃点... 或者喝咖啡 什么都行
Just a light bite or something... coffee. Coffee, anything.
-你就可以听我说话了吗 -是的
- I just... what, just so you can - hear me speak? - Well, yeah...
-不止是听你说话 -好吧
- Maybe a little more than that. - Okay.
准备好了吗
Right, are we ready?
所以 我要分享一个新消息...
So, I have a bit of news to share...
你好 我是罗里·莫纳汉
Hello, I'm Rory Monahan.
我是...也是《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》的
I'm an... also an ex-Brit actor
前英国演员
on My Roanoke Nightmare.
亲爱的 这应该是私人自白
Oh, darling, this is supposed to be private.
抱歉 我只是个扫烟囱的小可爱
Uh, I'm sorry, I'm just a lovely little chimney sweep!
不 当然不是
No! Absolutely not.
-那太糟糕了 -对不起 对不起
- That's terrible. - I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我不是故意要打扰的 真的不是
I don't mean to interrupt. I really don't.
都见鬼吧 我们结婚了
Suck it! Here we're hitched.
他可真是个风一样的男人 是吧
Well, he is a whirlwind, that one. Isn't he?
谁能想到 一个青春不再的女人
Who could have guessed that a woman of a certain age
能俘获这样帅气的年轻男孩
could have landed such a handsome young stud?
现在 奥黛丽和罗里将
At this time, Audrey and Rory would like to
互换爱的誓言
share their vows of love.
罗里 亲爱的
Rory, darling.
对我来说 爱情一直是个谜团
Love has always been a mystery to me.
它像空中飘来的乐曲声
Like a tune whistling through the air.
我能听见零星的旋律
I could hear snatches of it.
但想跟随它的曲调时 它却总是溜走
Be moved by its melody, but it always eluded my grasp.
但你听见了我的声音 我也听见了你的
But you heard my voice and I heard yours.
因你为我所做的一切 我发誓
For all you have given me, I make these vows.
我发誓 在我活着的年岁里
I promise to love you loyally and fiercely,
我将忠诚而热烈地爱着你
for as long as I shall live.
奥黛丽 你如热烈如红 温柔似蓝
Audrey, you are red and blue.
你散发着太阳的颜色
You are the color of the sun.
如此明亮
So bright,
性感
and hot!
如此性感
So hot!
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
我发誓要一直 永远
I promise to eternally, forever,
爱你爱爱到死
love the shit out of you.
我们第一个到 最好的房♥间
First ones here, best room.
这里就是我
Oh, this is where
第一次拍激♥情♥场面的地方
I had my first on-camera love scene.
还有第二次
And second.
第三次
And third.
第四
And fourth.
-和...电♥话♥ -电♥话♥
- And... phone. - Phone...
-谁打来的 -喂
- Who is it? - Herro?
不
No...
别挂别挂
Hang on, hang on.
他们希望我回洛杉矶 参加一个试镜
They want me to go back to L.A. And do a screen test.
我的天
Oh, my God!
罗里 你...你不能那么做
Rory, you... you can't do that.
你答应过在演出时间都待在这儿的
You're contracted to be here for the duration of the show.
亲爱的 谁更重要
Babe. Who's more important?
西德尼 奥黛丽 詹姆士还是...
Sidney Aaron James, or...
布拉德·皮特
Brad Pitt?
我一点也不担心...
I'm not at all concerned that...
他会在某个很远的地方待六个月
he'll be, for six months, on some distant location.
我们无保留地信任彼此
We trust each other, implicitly.
西德尼马上就到
Sidney will be here in a minute.
你得和他解释你为什么要离开
You just explain to him why you have to leave.
什么都别说 好吗
Don't say anything, okay?
我会让我的经纪人处理的
I'll have my agent handle...
你会...
You will...
你刚看到了吗
Did you see that?
我什么也没看见 没有
I didn't see anything, no.
窗户的另一边
On the other side of the window.
亲爱的 别岔开话题
Sweetheart, don't change the subject!
-真的 -不不不 有个影子
- Really! - No, no, no, there was a shadow.
你必须告诉他
You have to tell him.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-那是艾格尼丝吗 -对
- Was that Agnes? - Yes!
我的天 真该死
Oh, my God. Bloody Hell!
见鬼
Shit!
-好啊 -是你干的吗
- H-Hey! - Did you do this?
-什么 -艾格尼丝在那儿
- What? - Agnes is here!
-不 -对 她...
- No... - Yes! She was...
对 见鬼 艾格尼丝在这儿
Yes! What the ! Agnes is here.
她不停地折磨我
She was torturing me.
我是说 我不想再经历一次了
I mean, I won't go through this again.
-一点也不想 -她真那么疯狂吗
- I really won't. - She's really that crazy?
我听说了好莱坞的事
I-I mean, I heard about the Hollywood...
对 她完全疯了
Yes,she's totally mental.
彻头彻尾的疯子
Absolutely crackers.
我们四处搜过了
We've searched the grounds,
没有发现艾格尼丝的痕迹
and there is no sign of Agnes anywhere.
如果她再出现 我们就找警♥察♥
If she shows up again, we will get the police involved.
我保证
I promise you.
-我不想待这儿了 -没事了
- I don't want to stay here. - It's okay.
-我一点也不想待了 -她走了 宝贝
- I really don't. - She's gone, baby.
她走了 你安全了
She's gone. You're safe now.
她也吓到我了
She could terrify me.
-别那样 -我是认真的
- Don't do that. - I'm serious.
你们俩
Hey. You two.
我想说恭喜
I-I wanted to say congratulations.
很... 很高兴能看到
It's... it's nice to see that something good
戏之外还有一些美好的东西
actually came out of this show.
宇宙是公平的
Some cosmic balance in play.
我... 失去了丈夫 而你得到了一个
I... lost a husband, but you gained one.
-说得好 -爱永远都不晚
- Hear, hear. - It's never too late for love.
太晚
"Too late"?
什么意思
What do you mean?
什么时候叫太晚 你的心僵化的时候吗
When is it "Too late"? When your heart ossifies?
-当阴♥部♥变干... -不 我是说
- When your vagina exsiccates. - No, I mean...
-干成老古董的时候 -我只是...
- Into an ancient artifact? - I was...
还是女人过了29岁
Or is it just any woman over the age of 29?
-你什么意思 -我...
- What do you mean? - I was...
我只是... 只是... 在说我自己
I was talking about... I was talking... about myself.
大家好
Hey!
大伙快来
Hi, guys! Come on in.
派对正开始
The party's hoppin'.
我不懂了 你要拿走我们的手♥机♥
I don't get this. You're taking our phones
再给我们一个手♥机♥吗
and giving us phones?
这些手♥机♥无法使用
Well, these phones have been disabled.
只有摄像头能用
Only the camera works.
我们希望在你们能帮忙记录
We want you to help document life
接下来三天 这栋房♥子里发生的事
in the house for the next three days.
能将自己真正地放在观众的视角
Really put yourself in the audience's point of view.
众所周知 大家都爱上了两个谢尔比
As you all know, America fell in love with two Shelbys,
两个马特和两个李
two Matts and two Lees.
还有爱德华 我不会忘
And Edward! And Ed... How could I forget?
我们把你们大家重聚在一起
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表