一个令人毛骨悚然的地方
the disturbing location
曾发生过美国最为致命的
of the deadliest paranormal phenomenon
灵异现象
in America.
屠夫是真实存在的人物吗
Was The Butcher real?
那些殖民者是否只是虚构
Were the settlers just a fabrication?
老天 自从去过那间疯人院之后
Man, I haven't been this freaked out
我再也没有到过这么恐怖的地方了
since we were in that asylum.
本次成员有阿什利·吉尔伯特
The Chasers are joined by Ashley Gilbert,
出演过《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》
the star of My Roanoke Nightmare.
他对这间房♥屋比较熟悉 他将带领团队
His familiarity with the house will guide our team
在血月周期时捕捉
to capture evidence of spectral visitations
幽灵存在的证据
during the cycle of the blood moon.
我是鲍勃·金纳曼
Yo, I'm Bob Kinnaman.
追魂者
我是戴夫·埃尔德
And I'm Dave Elder,
《鬼魂追捕手》的主持
the hosts of Spirit Chasers.
追魂者
罗厄诺克之屋鬼怪现象丛生
The Roanoke house is the Holy Grail of spectral phenomenon.
这可能是现代超自然现象最好的证明
It's either the greatest modern day proof of paranormal activity...
也可能是自伯尼·麦道夫以来最大的骗局
Or the biggest fraud since Bernie Madoff.
所有的电视节目都想在这进行拍摄
Every show on TV wanted to do a segment on location here.
比如《六十分钟》《早安美国》
60 Minutes. Good Morning America.
可他们都得到了相同的回复 禁止进入
They all got the same answer we did. Permission denied.
实际上 他们在四周修建了铁栅栏
In fact, they put up a steel fence around the entire property
阻拦小流氓
to keep the riffraff out.
所以我们想了新方法
So we came up with a new strategy.
老兄 我们就这么进来了
We don't ask, dude.
我们在这里不仅没有许可
Not only are we here without any authorization,
而且还在血月期来的
but we're here in the middle of the blood moon.
戴夫 我们疯了吗
Dave, are we insane?
为了搞清楚罗厄诺克之屋
To tackle the Roanoke House...
我们需要帮助
We needed backup.
明星 《我的罗厄诺克噩梦》
你喊我来 我就来了
You called, and here I am.
阿什利 欢迎你
Ashley, welcome to the show.
准备好抓住那些鬼魂了吗
Y'all ready to catch some ghosts?
我们不惜代价 给房♥子
We spared no expense, rigging the house
技术经理
装备上了全光谱摄像机
with full spectrum cameras,
用来捕捉紫外和红外图像
capturing ultraviolet to infrared images.
在黑暗中他们都非常有用
They'll be the most helpful in the dark.
我们到了
We're here.
你回来了
You're back.
你在《我的罗厄诺克噩梦》里表现超赞
You were excellent in My Roanoke Nightmare.
你为什么没参加《回到罗厄诺克》呢
Why weren't you involved with Return to Roanoke?
西德尼·詹姆士可没屈尊
Sidney James did not deign
邀请我参加
to ask me to participate.
从结果来看
And as it turns out...
很幸运我没参加
...fortunately so.
一切就绪 《鬼魂追捕手》等着日落
Everything is in place as the Spirit Chasers await nightfall
及血月的到来
and the arrival of the blood moon.
可他们发现了令所有人都震惊的东西
But what they find takes everyone by surprise.
我从来没看多这种读数
I've never seen a reading like this before.
都爆表了
It's off the charts.
我都感觉到头发都立起来了
I can feel the hairs standing on the back of my neck.
这里有痕迹
There was trauma here.
看墙上的血迹
Look at the blood stain on the wall.
罗里就是在这儿死的
This is where Rory died.
太疯狂了
That was crazy.
空气都完全凝固了
The air is completely still.
该死
Oh, shit!
-那是什么 -看
- What was that? - Look!
我要吓尿了
I almost peed my pants.
白天到黑夜的能量变化太难以置信了
The energy change from day to night is unbelievable.
我是说太剧烈了
Oh, I mean it's intense.
感觉就好像我紧挨着特斯拉圈一样
It almost feels like I'm standing next to a Tesla coil.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我之前看到过这个
I've seen this before.
女帽
A bonnet.
像我们在剧里的那个
Like the one we had on the show.
但这个是真的
But this is the real McCoy.
我能感受到这纺织中的无聊和辛苦
I can sense in the fabric the desiccation and pain.
有东西在外头
There's something outside.
我没看到任何人
I don't see anybody.
李
Lee?
完全出乎意料 太惊人了 我很兴奋
That was totally unexpected, but so awesome. I was so psyched.
是什么让李·哈里斯
To have Lee Harris show up at the house
居然在午夜出现在了房♥子里
in the middle of the night? What?
你们这是做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
罗厄诺克幸存者
还带着这些废物
With all this crap?
你们是疯了再继续过来拍另一部片子吗
Are you people crazy enough to be shooting another show here?
我要问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
我在找我的女儿
I'm looking for my daughter.
我没时间了
And I'm running out of time.
我在外面就能感觉到 血月正在升起
I can sense it outside, the blood moon is rising.
那些鬼魂马上就会到
The others will be here.
那太棒了
That's so perfect!
你们这些蠢货 真该去死
You stupid. You deserve to die.
李 你为什么觉得芙洛拉在这里
Lee, what would make you think Flora's here?
我已经搜寻两周了
I've been searching everywhere for two weeks.
我最不想来的就是这里
This is the last place I want to be.
但我看见普里西拉进来过
But I saw Priscilla come in here.
她之前夺走过芙洛拉
She took Flora from me before.
我在地上发现的
I found that on the floor.
李 拉娜·温特斯采访之后到底发生了什么
Lee! What happened to you after the Lana Winters thing?
我为什么要告诉你
Why the fuck would I tell you?
拜托 李 让我们帮你找芙洛拉
Come on, Lee, let us help you find Flora.
我们有许多仪器都整装待用
We got all this equipment here just waiting to be used.
我们可以共同努力去召唤鬼魂
We can work together to contact the spirits.
相信我 他们会找到我们的
Believe me! They will find us!
如果你还有点理智的话
And if you had any brains at all,
就该赶紧离开这鬼地方
you would get out of here now,
因为这房♥子会以恐怖的方式
because this house has a strange way
将你脸上那无害的笑容撕个粉碎
of ripping that frat boy smile right off your face!
天啊
Oh, dear!
我的天
Oh, my God.
太惊人了
Spectacular!
-那是什么 -热中子俘获
- What is it? - That's a thermal capture.
看见蓝色线条吗 无论是什么将那柜子撞倒
You see that blue? Whatever made the cabinet fall
都比这房♥间里东西的温度要低得多
is colder than everything else in the room.
是陈一家
The Chens.
我在主卧里录到一个音频
I recorded an audio file from the master bedroom.
真令人毛骨悚然
That is creepy.
那是普里西拉
That's Priscilla.
听我说
Listen to me.
你们还有时间 丢下所有东西马上离开
You still have time. Leave all your shit and get out now.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
灵魂追捕手才不会临阵脱逃
Ch-Chasers don't run.
跟上他们
Follow them!
普里西拉
Priscilla?
她在那里
She's there!
正前方
Straight ahead.
看见她了吗 她就在你正前方
Did you see her? She was right in front of you.
克鲁图安
Croatoan!
快走 快走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
快 快 快
Go. Go. Go.
没事了
It's okay.
我们没事了
We're okay.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
她去哪了
Where did she go?
你看到她去哪了吗
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表