让我惊讶的是
What surprised me
马特
was Matt.
我仍然不记得我溜走了
I still have no memory of slipping away.
而我...
And I...
我当然也不记得
I certainly have no memory
谢尔比说她发现我时看到的场景
of what Shelby says she saw when she found me.
马特
Matt?
马特
Matt!
克里奇特向我保证屠夫同意了协议
Cricket assured me The Butcher had agreed to the deal.
但马特和谢尔比都不见了
But now both Matt and Shelby were gone.
我们找了他们大概一小时
We looked for them for what seemed like an hour.
马特终于出现了 但很困惑
Matt finally emerged, confused.
他不知道他去了哪里 而谢尔比
He had no idea where he had been. And Shelby...
她自己回了房♥子
well, apparently, she had gone back to the house on her own.
谢尔比
Shelby!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地 我以为你受伤了
Thank God, I thought you were hurt.
怎么
What?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
怎么了
Whoa. What? What?
你在说什么 怎么回事
What are you talking about? What's wrong?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你背着我
You went behind my back
同意烧毁房♥子
and agreed to burn our house down.
你去树林里
You were out in the woods
和别的女人做♥爱♥
having sex with that woman.
她是谁 马特
Who is she, Matt?
她是谁
Who is she?
什么女人
What woman?
你胆敢说我疯了
Don't you dare try to gaslight me.
我看到你和她了
I saw you with her,
靠着树上她
screwing her up against this tree
那些乡巴佬都看着呢
while those hillbillies watched.
太恶心了
It was disgusting.
谢尔比 我不知道你在胡说什么
Shelby, I don't know what you're talking about.
马特
Matt!
铐上她
Cuff her.
李
Lee. Hey. Hey!
你说的一切
Anything you say can and will
将作为呈堂证供
be used against you in a court of law.
马特
Matt?
你有权请律师 送她上车
You have a right to an attorney. Put her in the car.
等一会儿 等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait!
你做了什么
What did you do?
别碰我 放...
Get off me. Let...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表