Shel.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
听
Listen.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那儿
Who's out there?!
给我出来
Show yourself!
谢尔
Shel.
谢尔比
Shelby!
我只是想让它停下
I just wanted it to stop.
我想让他们知道他们吓不倒我
I wanted them to know that they couldn't scare me,
我们不会被威胁
that we wouldn't be bullied.
该死的
Damn it.
马特 马特
Matt? Matt?!
马特
Matt?
谢尔比
Shelby?!
糟了
Shit.
谢尔比
Shelby!
你听说人在森林中很容易迷路 但...
You hear about people getting lost in the woods, but...
没想到这么快就发生了
...that's how quick it can happen.
马特
Matt?
马特
Matt?!
谢尔比
Shelby?!
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
这绝不是草地上烧个十字架这么简单了
This was beyond having a cross burned on your lawn.
你没事吧
You okay?
这事真的太邪门了
There was something demonic about it.
马特报♥警♥了 我们把警♥察♥带到事发地点
Matt called the police, and we directed them to the spot.
这一次 警♥察♥不得不相信我们了
This time, the cops had to believe us.
如果火势蔓延了怎么办
What if the fire had spread?
如果我们的房♥子被烧毁了怎么办
What if our house had burned down?
你们会管吗
Would you have even bothered?
我们正派人四处
We are sending units around
追查伊什梅尔·波尔克和他的儿子的下落
to track down Ishmael Polk and his sons.
我们一找到他们 就会带回去审问的
Once we find them, we'll bring them in for questioning.
审问 你们就这点本事吗
Questioning? Is that the best you can do?
他们一出来 还是会回来闹事的
Once they're out, they're just gonna come back again.
谁知道他们下次会搞出什么
Who knows what they'll do next time?
根本没有人能保护我们不遭报复
There is nothing protecting us from retaliation.
如果你让这些人再来骚扰我们
If you let these people come after us again,
我们只能公之于众了
we will have no choice but to go public.
我会在你的车道上安排一辆巡警车的
Oh, I'm putting a squad car in your driveway.
我们会24小时保护你们
You'll have 24-hour protection
直到我们查明真♥相♥
until we know what we're dealing with.
谢尔比表现得很强势
Shelby was fierce.
我都有点同情那个警♥察♥了
I almost felt sorry for the cop.
但警♥察♥早该给予我们保护了
But the police protection was long overdue.
我们想着终于能放松警惕睡个好觉了
We felt like we could finally relax and get some sleep.
你好
Hello?
求求你
Please.
你是哪位
Who is this?
-他们在伤害我 -你好
- They're hurting me. - Hello?
为什么你要让他们伤害我
Why do you let them hurt me?
你是谁
Hello?
哪位
Hello?
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
我不想吃
I don't want it.
求你住手
Please stop.
你会喜欢的 吃吧
You'll take it and like it.
这是在搞什么鬼
What the hell is this?!
遇到什么麻烦了吗
What's the trouble?
玛格丽特不愿意吃药
Margaret refuses to take her medicine.
你们是谁
Who are you people?!
是真的吗 玛格丽特
Is that true, Margaret?
药让我不舒服
It makes me ill.
她是在顶嘴吗
Was that back talk?
是的
It was.
已经警告过你了
You've been warned.
我以为自己在做梦
I thought I was dreaming.
那只能是梦境
I had to be dreaming.
"M"代表玛格丽特
"M" Is for Margaret!
凌晨三点多
It was after 3:00 in the morning
我被外面的声音吵醒
when the noise outside woke me.
醒醒
Hey, wake up!
快醒醒 快起来
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
有人在我们家里
There's someone in our house!
-她开枪射了她 她死了 -什么
- She shot her! She shot her! She's dead. - What?
我搞不懂怎么能有人
I couldn't understand how anyone
进到房♥子里来
could have gotten into the house.
警♥察♥还在门外守着
Not with a cop sitting right outside the door.
先生
Sir?
我不明白
I don't understand.
她们刚刚就在这里
They were just here.
您一定是在做梦
You must have been dreaming.
我开始思考 会不会是
Started to think that maybe I had suffered
我在洛杉矶受到的袭击
some sort of neurological damage
给我留下了某种神经损伤
from the attack back in Los Angeles.
我暗自希望是这个原因
I... secretly hoped that I had.
至少这样说得通
At least that would have made sense.
我的弟弟和弟媳
My brother and sister-in-law
很快被当成疯子看待
were fast getting the reputation of being kooks.
喜欢喊狼来了的疯子
Kooks who liked to cry wolf.
我知道下一次
I knew the next time the cops
警♥察♥也许不会那么迅速作出反应了
might not be so quick to respond.
那么多怪事接连发生 惊人的是
So many weird things were happening. It...
人们很快就能为不合理找到理由
it's amazing how long a person can rationalize the irrational.
她准备好了吗
Is she ready?
好了 她的行李好了
Yeah. Her things are.
进来吧
Come.
她应该是突然想和你玩捉迷藏了
Seems to be playing a surprise game of hide-and-seek.
芙洛拉三岁时
Flora invented her own special version
发明了特别版本的捉迷藏
of hide-and-seek when she was three.
芙洛拉 该出发了 宝贝
Flora? It's time to go, baby.
她不会提前告诉我们要玩这个游戏
She wouldn't tell us that we were playing.
你躲在哪里呢
Where are you hiding?
对她来说 乐趣之一是...
Part of the fun for her...
-宝贝 乖女儿 -该走了
- Sweetheart? Baby girl? - Got to go.
...看我们要多久才发现
...was seeing how long it would take us to realize
她躲起来了
she was hiding.
有那么一瞬间 这游戏勾起我的回忆
For a second, it made me feel nostalgic.
-芙洛拉 -对我们俩都是
- Flora? - Both of us, I think.
拿走她
Take her.
找到你了
I got you!
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
谁去哪里了
Where did who go?
普里西拉
Priscilla.
穿着搞笑衣服的小姑娘
The little girl with the funny clothes.
我正要给她曼蒂
I was offering her Mandy.
给她你的娃娃吗
Oh, your doll?
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
作为交换
As a trade.
这样她就不会杀了我们
So she wouldn't kill us.
他们要杀了我们所有人
They're going to kill us all.
最后再杀了我
And save me for last.
梅森 求你了
Mason! Mason, please!
至少让我亲亲她再带她走
Just let me kiss her good-bye!
-求你了 -系上安全带
- Come on! - Put your seatbelt on.
-宝贝 没关系的 -不要
- Baby, it's okay. - No!
她不会回来了
She's not coming back here.
一个八岁的孩子怎么可能知道这些话
How does an eight-year-old even know
"最后再杀我"
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表